Day 6: Sticky Notes

My Days Of Courting You

Narrator POV

Birds was chirping happily outside of SungJong's window waking SungJong from his slumber. SungJong let out a groan, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He sat up, trying to recall how in ended up in his bed when he clearly remember falling asleep on MyungSoo's lap after heavily making out. Almost instinctively, he went to check his phone for any messages. He furrowed his forehead when he saw a sticky note stuck on the screen.

Morning Princess :) I'm sorry that I'm unable to spend time with you today because my cousin is in the hospital two hours away from here :( I'll see you tomorrow Princess! Muah <3

SungJong chuckled at his hyung's cheesiness before finally getting out of bed. Silly hyung, you could have just texted me. He made his way towards his kitchen, hoping to find some granola bar to eat. His entire face lit up when he saw a plate full of his favorite granola bar, waiting for him. As he got closer, he noticed another note beside it.

What do you think you're doing Princess? Eating before brushing your teeth? >:( Tsk! March to your bathroom now and go brush your teeth, hyung's order. :p Love you~

SungJong stuck out his tongue at the note before turning around and stomping off to the bathroom.

(Few minutes later)

SungJong bounced on his couch with the plate full of deliciousness on his lap. He was about to grab the remote when he saw another note stuck on it.

I've downloaded all your favorite movies on a disk before I left ^_^ Just press the 'play' button to begin your movie marathon. Enjoy the movies Princess, miss you ~

SungJong smiled at the note before doing what it instructed. SungJong shifted a bit before finally getting comfortable and enjoy the movie.

Knock knock

SungJong jolted from his sleep, looking at the clock above the TV.

1:30PM

SungJong paused the still playing disk before walking towards the door. He peeked from behind the curtain and realized it was WooHyun, carrying a tray filled with things unknown to him as it was covered with a cloth. He unlocked the door, inviting the latter in.

"No need for that SungJong. I'm just making a delivery to you," WooHyun said before shoving the tray onto SungJong's hands and walking away, giving him a backward wave.

SungJong stared after him before closing the door. tilting his head in confusion. He placed the tray on the living room table before removing the cloth. His eyes and mouth went wide open at the spread of food in front of him. Kimbap, kimchi, ddeokbokki, bimbibap and jeon. At the corner of tray he saw another note. The side of his lips slightly tugged upwards.

Princess! Eat well, araso? I spent the whole morning hearing WooHyun hyung's nagging while making this for you so you better appreciate it :3 Lonely without you~

SungJong placed the note down, smiling at the food spread in front of him before digging in.

*****

"Hyung! You're back!" SungJong yelled as he opened the front door, almost jumping into MyungSoo's arm, despite having one of his hands hiding behind his back, not that SungJong noticed.

MyungSoo quickly stopped him, letting out a chuckle. He removed his hand from behind, presenting SungJong a bouquet of roses with, of course, a note attach to it.

I missed you Princess >//< Right now there's 11 roses which means you are my treasured one, the one I love the most in my life. I'll never stop loving you till the last rose dies. I love you Lee SungJong <3

Clipped to the note was a plastic rose among the rest of the real ones. SungJong let out the biggest smile he could muster before enveloping MyungSoo in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely readers/ subscribers~

This will be the last update before my official hiatus

but don't worry :)

I'll try my best to complete this story

before the year ends.

If you guys have ideas on what else should MyungSoo do

to win SungJong's heart

feel free to drop the idea at the comment section

and I'll try to make it out of a chapter

for you guys :)

Do leave some comments, subscribe

amd whatever ^_^

Love you all <3