You're back... Great...

My Days Of Courting You

SungJong POV

"Hyung! You're back! That fantastic!" I managed to gasped out as Howon hyung tried to squeeze the life out of me.

I started wriggling around when I realise Howon as intention of letting me go.

"Sorry Jongie! I just miss you that much," Howon said as he bashfully rubbed the back of my neck.

I shrugged my shoulder showing him that I was okay.

"Next time, a simple 'hi!' would be enough. Anyways, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in America to pursue your dreams of being a dancer?" I asked as gently rubbed my shoulders.

"I was in America but I missed it here too much that I decided to transfer back to Korea and into your school! Isn't that great?" he exclaimed as he revealed his good news.

I found myself smilling at the news. It's great that Howon hyung decided to stay. He belongs in Korea with me his family.

"Oh hyung, there's someone I want you to meet," I turned around, expecting to see MyungSoo hyung behind me.

I looked around the cafeteria as I tried to find MyungSoo hyung. My eyes trailed at the door which was about to shut close but I still manage to get a glimpse of the person's bag.

MyungSoo hyung's bag.

Why did he leave so soon? He usually waits for me. I pouted before turning back to Howon hyung.

"Mianhae hyung. It seems he already left. I really want to introduce him to you," I let out a sigh.

I felt him ruffle my hair," Gwenchana, there's always a next time. Now why don't you show your beloved hyung around the school so I won't get lost?"

I let out a soft chuckle before letting myself being drag by Howon hyung

Hyung never change doesn't he? He's still the understanding hyung I've known my whole life.

Howon POV

I gaze lovingly at SungJong as he toured me around the school. I can't believe I actually decided to let you go just for my dream. I wonder if he still has feelings for me... I'm not too late am I?

"Hyung! If you're not going to listen, I don't see why should waste my breath," SungJong said haughtily as he place his hands on his slender hips.

I let out a chuckle," You'll never change huh Jongie? Still the same diva as before."

I watched SungJong throw a tantrum when I felt a sudden urge to hug him. I felt my arms wrapped his waist before pulling him close. I breathe in his scent.

Strawberries.. He smells like sweet strawberries.

"Hyung?" I heard him squeak.

"YAH? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HUGGING HIM LIKE THAT?" I heard someone yell.

I quickly let go of SungJong and turned around only to face a very handsome and angry guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I did not reread this chapter

and

Comments are loved <3