Sleeping Beauty

My Bad Neighbor

 

The next morning…

RIIIIIIIIIING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

RIIIIIIIIIING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

RIIIIIIIIIING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

 

“AISH THAT ALARM!” you immediately woke up.

“Why do you have to be so loud and sound like a parrot?!” you shouted at the alarm.

It’s still 7AM.

You made your way to Jonghyun’s room, half awake.

The freaking deal, yeah.

 

You knocked it 5 times but still no sound.

“KIM JONGHYUUUUN WAKE UP! RIIIING DIIIIIIING JONGHYUN WAKE UP! WAKE UP!” you tried to sound like the alarm.

 

Couple minutes passed but still no sound.

You started panic.

“HEY JONGHYUN! YOU’RE NOT DEAD, RIGHT?” you shouted.

 

You checked if the door was locked or not and amazingly the door was unlocked.

He didn’t lock the door all night?

 

You ran toward his bad and found Jonghyun. The topless Jonghyun was peacefully sleeping in his comfy bed.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” You screamed and covered your face with your hand.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Jonghyun shouted.

“WHY ARE YOU ?!” You shouted back.

“WHAT?!” Jonghyun immediately woke up and looked at himself in a mirrow.

“DAMN! I thought I really . Are you playing around with me?”

“JUST PUT YOUR SHIRT ON!” You looked away.

“Done done done…” he put his shirt on.

“Okay. Mission completed.”

“Haven’t. You should make me breakfast.”

You rolled your eyes.

Why did I say yes to this damn deal.

 

You went to his mini kitchen but didn’t find anything.

“Seriously Kim Jonghyun, you don’t have anything in your kitchen? What’s this in your fridge? Oh my. You don’t have to have a fridge if you don’t want to put anything on it.”

“Just make something in your room and bring it here.” He said while walking to his bath room.

“What? I’m not your maid!”

“You don’t want a ride?”

“Fine fine!” you went back to your room.

 

After bathed, you made a kimchi pancake. Not for you, but for Jonghyun.

You knocked his door but in this time, it’s opened.

“Breakfast?” you handed him the kimchi pancake.

“Wow. Look beautiful.”

“Thank you.”

“Not you. The pancake, I mean.”

“Oh…”

“Hahah, come in, girl.”

The room was a bit different. It’s cleaner than before. Jonghyun has tidied it up.

Both of you sat in his mini dinning table.

He began eating.

“Whoah… delicious, kid.”

“Of course. It’s my specialty.”

“Have you eaten?” he asked.

“Um… haven’t.”

“Okay. Happy starving.”

“What? You’re not going to at least give me a bit of it? Where’s your manner?”

“Okay, miss. Do you want?”

“No.”

“Okay. I won’t ask again.”

You pouted. This gonna be worse.

 

 

In the car, you just sat and kept quiet. Jonghyun noticed, you’re a bit different.

“Are you mad?” Jonghyun asked.

“No.”

“Then why are you so quiet?”

“Why are you asking?”

“Ah forget it. Anyway, here.” He handed you a note.

“What’s… this? 8490?”

“My room’s password. It’s a bit danger if I let my door unlock again just to let you in.”

“What’s 8490? Your girlfriend’s birthday?”

“Pabo…”

 

You both arrived. You were about to get out from the car but Jonghyun got your wrist.

“Are you seriously not mad? Something happened? What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Do you have to know?” you freed your hand and got off from the car.

You knew some people were watching you as you walked. But you didn’t really care.

Okay. So what happened to you? Something happened to you, and it’s exactly in your stomach. You didn’t have breakfast this morning and you’re starving now.

What’s worse was the first class today was P.E.

 

Be good, belly. Imma gonna feed you after this. You will be fine, right? You talked to your belly. Weirdo.

 

But poor you, you’re absolutely wrong. Empty stomach with exercise in a very hot day are a very serious problem.

 

You felt the pain in your stomach and you felt really dizzy. You began typing a message to your mom, asking her for an advice. But you thought it will just made her worried, so you put back your phone to your pocket.

Jonghyun, who was looking at you from a far, noticed that you were just stayed still while rubbing your stomach.

 

He felt a bit guilty and he made his step towards you.

“Are you-”

“Stop it! I’m not mad.”

“I wasn’t going to ask about it. Are you okay? You look pale.”

“I’m okay, okay? Go away.”

You walked away.

But soon you felt your head became so heavy and you can’t help it again. You almost fell. Luckily, Jonghyun caught you before your kissed the ground.

Suddenly you fell unconscious.

 

“Ya Eun Na-ah! Stop playing around! Ya!” Jonghyun shook your body but no respond.

The next seconds, you became the main attention. Jonghyun, the most fabulous guy in school, was carrying you, bridal style.

 

He brought you to the medical room.

“What happened to her?” a nurse asked him.

“She fainted. I think it’s because she’s exhausted. She didn’t take breakfast today.”

“She didn’t? Omo I’ve told her to always eat on time last year. She fainted too. Her stomach is a bit too sensitive. Gastritis.”

“Her stomach?”

“Yeah. This happens to some people. My daughter too. But it’s okay as long as they eat on time. She’s sleeping now. Better let her rest first.”

“Yeah. Thank a lot, ma’am.”

The nurse left.

 

Jonghyun pulled a chair and sat beside you.

“It was difficult to live without you, 10 years ago. I cried, I begged my dad to stay in Seoul but I can do nothing. Now you make my life more difficult.” He said as he touched your cheek.

 

Trrr… trrr…

Suddenly Jonghyun felt something vibrated. Your phone.

He took it from your pocket. It was a call from your mom.

Omonim…?

 

After your 7 hours sleeping, you got your sense back. You felt warm and… hungry.

You woke up and found yourself lying in someone’s bad. You still felt dizzy but not as hard as before. You realized there’s someone’s hand in your waist.

As you turned your head back, you see him, who just woke up too.

“Oh, you woke up, sleeping beauty?”

Jonghyun.

 

------

 

loves loves for my subscribers & comments <3