Our 'Baby'

My Bad Neighbor

 

After 30 minutes, both of you met up in the apartment’s corridor.

“Done?” he asked while looking you from head to toe.

You looked pretty in your pink shirt and short pants. He can see you put lip balm in your lips. He slightly smiled at it.

“Done. Where are we going?” you replied.

“Somewhere….” He smirked then walked downstairs.

“Ya! Don’t leave me!” you followed him.

 

It took about 20 minutes until both of you arrived at a… pet shop.

“Are you going to buy a pet?” you asked him.

“Well, I already have you. Hahah”

“Ya!” you hit his shoulder.

 

Both of you entered the pet shop, and were welcomed by dogs’ barking.

Pet shop was such a great idea, since you seemed to have a lot of fun in there. You played with hamsters while Jonghyun seemed enjoying himself playing with a super big dog.

 

When you’re playing with a hamster, someone approached you. A boy. A handsome one.

“Cute.” He said.

“Yeah it is.” You nodded.

“But you’re cuter than it.” He continued.

His statement made you stunned. Since he’s a stranger you met just now but he said something like that.

“Um… eh… thank-”

“Yeah she is. But she’s mine.” Jonghyun cut your words and put his hand in your waist.

“Oh… wow lucky you. Hehe” he then slowly left both of you.

 

“Well… what’s that Jonghyun? Are you jelly?” you .

“Don’t go around people like that. You’re mine. You’re my prey.” He looked into your eyes.

“Funny.” You rolled your eyes and walked away.

 

Your eyes widened soon when you looked a super duper cute puppy, a shih tzu, you found in the corner of the pet shop. It had big black bright eyes and long hair. You took it.

“Oh my God, this one so cute.” You smiled while its soft fur.

“I’m cuter.” Jonghyun who just finished playing with that big dog pouted and began patting its head.

“Do you think we can keep them in my apartment?” you looked at him, hoping he would say yes.

“No. They won’t allow us. There’s a rule about this. We can’t have pet in our apartment.”

“Ah… yeah. Poor you, baby. I can’t take you with me.” Your face became saddened.

“Aigoo, you’re sad of this?” he ruffled your hair then walked to the cashier.

You put back the dog and patted its head. “Goodbye, sweety.”

Then you walked towards Jonghyun. What did he buy, anyway?

 

“I will take that dog and 1 pack of its food too.” He pointed at the dog you’re holding before.

“What Jonghyun?! Seriously?!”

“We can keep it in our apartment. SECRETLY.” He smirked.

“Thank youuuuu~!” you hugged him. So hard. Which made him jumped a bit. His heart I mean.

“Whoa whoa…”

“Oh. Oppps sorry. Bad habit of mine.” You freed him.

You gave him a big smile. “Thank you so much, Jonghyun.”

 

Both of you got in the car and went back to the apartment. You and Jonghyun walked the dog in a park near your apartment before going back. Then both of you took the stairs instead of the lift to go to your room because of the dog. Luckily you & Jonghyun’s room were in the 3rd floor.

“Okay, here is your new home, baby.” You talked to the dog, like a kid talk to another kid.

Jonghyun opened the door for you. And slightly smile at your weird way to talk to the dog. You walked in and sat in the sofa while still holding the dog.

“What’s its name?” Jonghyun asked.

“Um… Jjongie? Hahahah”

“No way.”

“Baby. I want to name it “Baby”. Nice, right?” you looked at him.

“Baby? Why baby? Are you going to name it ‘teen’ 6 months later?” he raised his eyebrow.

“Maybe?” you chuckled. “No. ‘Baby’ sounds so nice and everyone loves baby, right?” you its fur.

“Well, yeah. Okay. Don’t forget to feed it and clean its poop.”

“Okay, sir. Thanks a lot for this Baby.” You pointed at the dog.

“Um… Eun Ha, it sounds like I give you a “real” baby. But I will give you the real one if you want to. From my own . Hahah”

“Shut the hell up.” You rolled your eyes.

 

“Okay Baby, appa need to go now.” Jonghyun patted Baby then ruffled your hair.

“Take care of our ‘baby’.” He added. And put his smirk again in his face.

 

He then went back to his room, leaving you with your smile.

There’s a smile on his face everytime he remembered your accent to talk to the dog.

Cute much.

 

Beep beep~

His phone vibrated. He then opened it, soon his eyes widened.

 

I’m going to your place tomorrow. Vacation, brother.

  • Kibum

 

Hell what?! No way! He threw his phone to the bed.

Why must you?

 



 

 

Aaaaaan update. OMG sorry for the late update because... I'M FULLY BACK TO YOUTUBE YAY! Well, not that full back.

Check this out! made this this morning. <3 <3