The Kim Brothers

My Bad Neighbor

{{ I’m back! Not fully back but I’m back with an update. Sorry it took so long :( been so busy with the last year of high school. Sigh. So many projects, 24 hours a day aren’t enough.

Ok. So just in case you forget the story, it’s Jonghyun & Eun Ha. Jonghyun bought Eun Ha a dog (a shihtzu, a boy one) and named it “Baby”. And Jonghyun got a text from his hyung, Key (yes, in this story Key is older) which said that Key would go to his place for vacation.

Ok! Happy reading :D }}


 

Author's POV

Thanks to Jonghyun, Eun Ha had such beautiful days because of Baby.

And what made it more beautiful was it’s almost Christmas and they’re in a holiday.

 

She’s still sleeping like a sleeping beauty while on the other hand, Baby was wide awake and running all over the room. Something weird about him. He started barking then.

“Aw… what’s happening?” Eun Ha lazily opened her eyes.

She looked up to Baby and saw him barking the door.

 

“What happened, Baby? Are you hungry?”

You took some of his food and put it in your hand, but Baby didn’t seem to interest at it.

 

“Oh baby, can’t you just tell me what do you want?” she pouted.

 

“Oh! You wanna pee? Gee, I forget. Ok, let’s go!”

She got his phone, took a quite big bag, and put Baby on it.

The first rule: You can keep the pet in your apartment, SECRETLY.

 

 

In 10 minutes, Eun Ha was in a park beside her apartment.

There were some people who brought their pet to this park too. And Baby seemed to get new friends.

 

In a while, her phone vibrated. A call from Jonghyun.

“What’s up?” you answered.

“Where are you?”

“Why? Are you missing me already?”

“I think it should be you. I miss Baby.”

“But Baby doesn’t seem to miss you. He’s meeting his new friend now,” Eun Ha chuckled, seeing how cute Baby playing with his new friend, a Cihuahua. “Oh gosh, you should be here. He’s so cute…” she continued.

“That’s why… tell me where you are.”

“I’m not going to tell ya~”

“Ya Eun Ha!”

“Hahaha will be in front of your door in minutes. You better make something for me, I’m super hungryyyyy~”

“I won’t, unless you’re here in 3 minutes!”

“Ok, sir!”

She closed her phone and got Baby in seconds.

“See you again, Baby’s new friend!” she waved to that Chihuahua.

 

 

She’s walking outside the apartment. Breathing the morning air in such a cute way while patting Baby inside her bag.

Suddenly patted her shoulder from behind.

 

“Excuse me, miss. May I know where is room 301?”

A boy with a black suit and was wearing black glasses asked her.

 

“Oh, it’s in the…” she suddenly remembered… Isn’t it Jonghyun’s room? “In the… 3rd floor. Um… may I know who are you? I’m this owner room’s neighbor.” she smiled to that man and looked at him.

 

He suddenly went closer to your face and took his glasses.

“Waw… Isn’t this our Eun Ha?” he suddenly broke into a big smile.

 

“Oh my! How long has it been? It’s me, your oppa! Key!” he shaked her hand in victory. He must be really happy to meet her again.

Eun Ha didn't seem to recognize him yet until she saw that familiar jawline... the only one has it.

“Key? Key oppa?! Omo! I miss you so much!” in a couple seconds, they’re hugging each other, telletubies style.

 

“It’s been years, Eun Ha! You’ve grown so pretty! Ah, you must be taken… :(” he pinched her cheek.

“Sadly no oppa, none wants to be with me except this…” she opened her bag and showed him Baby.”

“Whoah, is this your pet? A shih tzu…”

“Yes. Jonghyun bought this for me! Such a nice neighbor. Hahah”

“Jonghyun…?” Key twirled her eyebrow.

Eun Ha nodded.

“But we have to keep this secretly. We aren’t allowed to have pet in this apartment.”

“Ah… I see. That’s why you put it in a bag. Ok, why don’t we go now?”

“Ok, let’s go oppa~”

 

She’s then in front of Jonghyun’s apartment with Key. She pressed the bell and in couple seconds, it’s opened.

“What take you so-” Jonghyun, who just opened the door, stopped.

“DA RAAA!”

“THE HELL?!” Jonghyun shouted.

“What? Shouldn’t you be happy that your hyung is here?” Key answered.

 

Those Kim Brothers actually couldn’t live without each other. But Jonghyun was just too annoyed with the fact that Eun Ha spent most of her times with Key than him ever since he came.

I’m not freaking jealous! They’re just too mean to leave me alone! He kept repeating it in his head every time Eun Ha wanted to go with Key.

 

One moment, Jonghyun was watching tv with Key while the urge of asking Key an important question came.

To ask or not? But old people said try then never.

 

“Um… Hyung.” He began the conversation.

“Sup, little brother?”

“I’m not that little again.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

“Hahaha okay. But still…”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“No, if that question disadvantage me.”

“It won’t.”

“Okay, you may.” He answered while still watching the tv.

“When… when will you go back to Busan?”

Key stopped watching the tv and looked at Jonghyun’s eyes. Deeply.

He raised his left eyebrow.

“Why are you asking?” he asked Jonghyun back.

“I’m… just curious.”

“Well… I actually planning to live here but-”

“WHAT?!” Jonghyun was in a big shock. I can’t live like this…

“Hey! Are you that sad? I’m your hyung after all! Your one and only…” Key hit his arm. “Oh you make my heart hurt…” he acted like he’s in a pain.

“Yes.. oh I mean no. But… hyung…” Jonghyun sighed.

 

But Key was silently smiling.

 

“Brother, I’m not going to bother your love life even I ended up live with you.” Key smiled. “Even though we always fight, but I’m the one who knows you better than anyone. Including about your crush.” he winked.

“What? Crush…?”

“Stupid! Not to say that you have no money, you have a lot actually. You never spent your money for any girl, even for a chocolate in White Day, but you brought Eun Ha a freaking expensive Shih Tzu? Who won’t know? Gosh, Jonghyun.”

“Huh? I… I bought mom shoes last Christmas!”

“You only do for mom. And dad. And to your satisfaction, I’ll go back this Sunday to Busan. Plus! I will tell mom and dad that you’re living with your girlfriend!”

“I’M NOT!”

“You are!”

“Who?!”

“Eun Ha!”

“She’s not living here! And she’s not my girlfriend.”

“Yet. But she’s living in front of your room! I cant imagine one day you will sneak out to her room and… and… oh my, Jonghyun no! Please don’t do it. Mom and dad won’t be happy!”

“Gosh hyung, you’re over thinking…”

Both of them then started laughing because of Key’s imagination.

 

“But Jonghyun…”

“Yeah, hyung?”

“If Eun Ha ended up liking me, I won’t make her regret.”

“What?”

Key didn’t reply him and just went to the bed.

 

“Ya! Hyung!!”

Jonghyun’s left with his confusion.

Does he mean he likes her? Or…? WHAT?!