His Help, His Move

My Bad Neighbor

You pushed him so hard and made him fell to the floor.

“YA KIM JONGHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” you shouted as you got out from the bed.

You checked yourself in his mirror. Relief, you’re not .

“Sh*t! My !” as he stood up, rubbing his . “I’m helping you here, okay? You fell unconscious. The nurse said to take you home but since I don’t know your room’s password so I bring you here. Okay? Any problem?”

“Yes. You slept beside me! Even with your hand in my wrist!” you pointed his right hand.

“You were cold and you’re the one who made the first move. You hugged me in your slept, miss.” He rolled his eyes.

“What? I never…”

“I’m innocent. Now let’s stop fighting and we better feed your stomach before it starts yelling again.” He walked to the kitchen. “I bought this porridge. Come.”

 

You began to feel guilty. After all, he was trying to help you.

“Err… I’m sorry. And thank you so much, Jonghyun. And sorry, I must be crazy back then.” You said.

He just smiled and nodded.

After 10 years passed, this was the first time you saw his perfect smile. Which made you blushed.

 

“Yours. Your mom called when you’re unconscious.” He handed you your phone. “I told her that you fell unconscious. She was worried but then she realized it’s me, Jonghyun, so she felt better.”

“She felt better after she knew it’s you? She’s probably wrong.” You teased. “Probably.” You added.

 

As you finished eating the porridge, you took your bag, which Jonghyun put before beside his bed. Then you made your way to the door.

“Wait.” Jonghyun grabbed your wrist. “Are you seriously okay? Are you feeling dizzy or something?” he touched your forehead. “Or maybe it’s good to sleep here in my room? I can sleep in the couch if you want. Or maybe should I sleep in your room? Maybe-”

“Wait. Stop acting like my mom. Thanks for all of your efforts, I’m super fine now.” You smiled.

“Okay.” He said. He walked you to the door.

 

“Okay, I’m going now.” You waved.

“Wait!”

“What again?”

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yes. Really sure.”

“Okay. Let me know your room’s password.”

“For what? Um… It’s my birthday. Find it out yourself.”

“0402?” he asked.

“You still remember?”

“Yeah, I have a good memory.” He pointed at his head and smirked.

You smiled and began walking.

But soon for your surprise, Jonghyun pulled your wrist and hugged you in no time.

Gasp. You shocked to death. It was the first time you’re being hugged by a boy in your teenage life.

He your hair and silently smiled. You didn’t know what to do. It was awkward. But you had no intention to break his hug.

 

“Be okay. Make sure to wake me up tomorrow, baby.” He kissed your cheek. Then he walked back to his room.

 

You just stayed still.

His kissed succeed to make your brain stopped working.

You touched your cheek… and slapped it.

Right. Slapping yourself.

 

You ran to your room, which only 5 steps from Jonghyun’s room and closed it immediately.

WHAT DID HE DO JUST NOW?! WHAT THE HELL?!

 

Without your brain’s permission, your heart ran as fast as it can.

 


 

Ello guiseee~

Okay such a short chapter.

Anyway...

LOOK AT THIS!!! AAHHH CUTE JONGHYUN...