Sixteen

My Low-Class Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- s i x t e e n -

Myungsoo left after lunch and promised Cho Hee that he will be back to pick her up after school. He wanted to spend as much time as possible, just in case her parents do something worse to separate the two.

Cho Hee went to her classes with a big smile, knowing that she will get to see her boyfriend once again.

During fifth period, she suddenly had the urge to go to the bathroom, so she excused herself.

When she got inside a stall in the bathroom, she suddenly heard a few girls chattering as they went inside the bathroom. She wasn't very interested in their conversation since all they were talking about was about boys and dating.

But they got her attention when she heard one of them say, "Speaking of dating, don't you think L-ssi and Cho Hee-ssi aren't compatible?"

Cho Hee furrowed her brows, who were this people to talk about others' relationship anyway?

She heard someone agree, "I know! The guy is just...not her level. I didn't even expect Cho Hee-ssi to actually go out with a guy like him."

"I actually thought Cho Hee-ssi would go for a guy like...like her best friend, Jinyoung-ssi!" someone chimed in.

Cho Hee couldn't bear hearing people insult her beloved boyfriend. She just gets hurt even more. So what she did next was something she had never expected that she would do.

She went out of the stall and made sure to slam the door of the cubicle.

"Who do you think you are to talk about my boyfriend like that?! Do you even know him that well? You girls are so judgmental! You don't even know what he is really like! And FYI, he is the type of guy I would totally go for. Please keep your opinions to yourselves, you can't just talk about someone like that. Plus, you're not much of a girlfriend material anyways," and with that being said, she strode out of the bathroom.

The girls were left speechless, shocked that the very nice and friendly Ahn Cho Hee just burst like that. It really wasn't like Cho Hee to just yell at people since she was a really res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter