Bae Sue ji

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

 

 

“I’m Bae Sue-ji, can we be friends? You can call me Suzy for short”.  The book in your hands almost fell as you stare at the smiling girl in front of you. You began to feel scared and want to run away from the girl who is still smiling widely at you while you just keep a long staring shock face.

 

Bae Sue-ji fakes a cough and offers her hands. “So what do you say? Can we be friends?”.

 

You hesitated for a while; you thought you did a good job on keeping a low profile since the rumor about L and his wife already died down but now here is this particular girl you are avoiding trying to be friends with you.

 

“Sure” you smile a little and accept her hands too.

 

“Yay!” you gasp in surprise as Suzy pull you in a hug.

 

“oh my god! She’s gonna stab in in the back!” you nervously thought.

 

“Oh my God! I never thought we are studying here too! I didn’t even have the chance to thank you back then” your forehead crease.

 

“eeh?did. Did we meet before?” you curiously asked. Suzy broke the hug and grip her two hands at your shoulders.

 

“you don’t remember me? I’m Bae Sue-ji. Bae.Sue.Ji.”  she slowly utter ,trying to make you remember.

 

Your brain quickly tries to remember if you ever seen Suzy before aside from the cafeteria a couple of weeks ago. At first her name Bae Sue ji doesn’t ring a bell at all. Your forehead crease a little more, when suddenly your mouth from an “O” as your brain feed all the information you needed to remember.

 

“OH MY GOD! Youre Bae Sue ji! Bae Sue ji!!” Suzy smile with delight the moment you remember her.

 

Your insides were now in a riot.

 

“I..I..I” you were lost for words, you couldn’t believe L girlfriend is the same girl you save at some bullies at the park when you were 8.

 

“h- how did you know it was me?  I didn’t tell my name back then” 

 

“ooh. That. You left your hanky w/ your name on it” Suzy seems so happy at finding you. She didn’t expect the little yet so brave girl who defended her at the bullies when she was a weak kid is studying on the same school as she was. Now, she can finally give her thanks to you.

 

Suzy drag you on the nearest café shop, you try to refuse but she insisted at the end you give up and come with her.  She asked some random questions about you, at first you were hesitant to answer back but somehow Suzy manage to make you talk and fell comfortable.

 

Hours passed, the two of you have talked a lot. You managed to tell how your family decided to move in Japan  the same week you save her,how your father amazingly boost your business and became one of the top business in Japan and why you are here in Korea but of course you leave the part on how your parents was able to get you and L married.

 

“So.. ahmm about something” Suzy look down at the cup of coffee she was holding, thinking if she should ask question like that.

 

You look at her with nervousness. Please not that one, not that one. I didn’t intend to marry your boyfriend,I’m willing to give him back, Don’t kill me!! . Thoughts like that began to float on your mind the moment she mention the word “Japan”.

 

“ne?” you manage to act relax.

 

All of sudden Suzy grab you by your neck, making you gasp.

 

“S-Suzy… I c.-can’t b-reathe…” you manage to utter.

 

“you ! How dare you marry My Myungsoo, huuuh!!!” you hold her hand and try to remove it as you slowly lose air. You can see how evil and determined she is to struggle you.

 

“You’re gonna die, you !!!” Suzy tightened her grip at your neck making you cough for air.

 

“P—puhh—lease…S---su—suzy.. I---di—n’t….”

 

 

 

“hey,Haneul..” you snap in to reality. You pushed an air out from your mouth, relieved that it was just your imagination. For once, you thought you’re going to die.

 

“aaah.. nah.. forget it. It can’t possibly be you” Suzy beamed you a reassuring smile.

 

 

 

It was already past 7pm when you arrive home, you head straight to the kitchen for a cold glass of water.  You drink the glass of water straight, feeling refresh after a running a few yards to escape from Suzy who tried to you home.

 

 

“Where have you been?”  

 

“omona! Oppa!  Please don’t do that again you scared me!” you pouted then hit Sunggyu arms lightly.

 

Sunggyu chuckle at how cute you pout. “Where have you been huh,? I told you to go home early, you missed the guys”

 

 “eeh? I thought they’ll sleep over”

 

“They supposed to, until L drove them away” tsk, what an anti-social.

 

 

 

 

You get up to your room. As usual it was dark, the light from the moon guided you to see  through. You saw a silhouette of a man lying on the bed and you walk closer to him to check if he was already asleep. This time L makes sure he seeps early ahead of you he didn’t want to end up staring at the ceiling the whole night again.

 

 

“Sleepy head” You poke his cheeks and smiles on how calmly and warm he looks, a total opposite when his awakes. You feel a strange feeling starting to build up from the pit of your stomach as you stare at him; you shrug the feeling off and decided to change into your pajamas.

 

 

The next day, you woke up with a heavy feeling on your head still sleepy you drag your feet to the bathroom. With eyes still half close you grab for the toothpaste and toothbrush. You were about to start cleaning your teeth when your eyes caught something.

 

 

You turn your head to the right and saw something uuhh.. unexpected? Like someone was sitting on something.

 

 

“PARK HA NEUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” L scream from the top of his lungs, he even drop the magazine he was reading a while ago.

 

 

 

“L-ssi miahnae,, uuh? I will never ever enter the bathroom again without knocking first. I promise” you are no following to school, begging for forgiveness.

 

 

“L-ssi, please forgive me, I promise…huuh?huuh?huuh?”you keep tagging his school uniform.

 

 

L stops from walking and face you.

 

 

“pinky swear?” you offer your right pinky up only to receive an irritating look at him.

 

 

“stop pestering me”

 

 

“but! I just want to say------ “Zip it!” he cuts off.

 

You sigh a little and pouted. L got a little startled at your sudden cuteness.

 

“yah. Stop that” you give him a confuse look, unconsciously your lips pouted a little more.

 

“that. Don’t you ever do that thing in front of me again” *damn. It’s so hard to stay mad on that cute face of hers*

 

Before you could attack him with innocent aegyo of your  L quickly turn around and walk fast.  He didn’t even want to witness your aegyo compilation he would gone crazy and confuse for that.

 

L saw Sungyeol and Sungjong running towards him, he raises his right hand and anticipated a high five from the  two but they just pass off him making him a little bit embarrass.

 

In a millisecond you found yourself in a small tag-of-war,Sungyeol keep pulling you on the left while Sungjong tag you on the right.

 

“hyung,let go! I’m as cute as noona I deserved to bring her up there!!’sungjong pull you more, gaining advantage.

 

“No you’re not! You look like your battered teddy bear! ” sungyeol tease.

 

“I’m not! and stop picking on my teddy!”sungjong put his two hands on his waist and stamp his feet. Making you clash into Sungyeol good thing he keeps his balance and manages to hug you to prevent the two of you from falling.

 

A big “O’ immediately form from the maknae mouth. “You trick me hyung!!!! Youre so unfair!!!”

 

“merong” Sungyeol stuck his tongue out and run away pulling you behind.

 

L stares in disbelief at what happen, his eyes forming a line while he watches Sungyeol drag you away.

 

“You  going to get later, you choding” he mumbles.