Sleep+Friend request

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

 

Hi there folks :) 

just a short update..

- - -  - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Myungsoo POV

 

“hyung what happen to you?”Sungjong badgered for the nth time.

 

“You look like a panda,hyung” he added.  We are currently having lunch on the cafeteria an hour earlier than the others, skipping class. Sungyeol parents is  the biggest  investor in the school so yeah we do things like this ,a lot.

 

“I know exactly what happen”  sungyeol  smiles mischievously.

 

“you did it, right?” aish this ert.

 

“stop talking nonsense” I ignore his naughty smiles and focuses on the food instead.

 

“did what hyung? Is it something fun?” the curious maknae seating next to Sungyeol asked.

 

“oh sungjonggie, you don’t have to know but if you insist I can tell you”  he puts his arms to sungjong and then smiles naughty at me.

 

‘yah stop infecting sungjong’s mind, nothing happened period.”

 

“if you two didn’t did it then why do you look like a sleepless panda on the loss?”

 

It’s because I didn’t have a sleep at all! And this is all Haneul’s  fault.

 

Last night that midget girl is so noisy she keeps rolling on the floor while complaining about her assignment and so I decided to help her out for the sake of my precious sleep. After we finished I decided to give her a little mental shock but damn, karma hit me fast. Right after I pull her to proximity her strawberry scent invades my inside.

 

That addicting strawberry scent of hers, it so strong I want to consume it up. It took a lot of me to be able to let her go. You see, we all have needs, I have needs.  And having a girl right beside you on a bed is a NO-NO. That’s why I ended up staring at the ceiling till daylight just to control myself.

 

“yah, Kim Myungsoo!” I snap back to reality and give Sungyeol a puzzle look.

 

“oh, forget it L” I didn’t bother to ask sungyeol on what he is trying to say since I’m not in the mood in having a conversation.

 

I stand up and head towards the exit.

 

“hyung!! Where are you going?” sungjong yelled.

 

“library..”

 

At the library

 

Myungsoo enter the library, only few students doing research was in there, the librarian attention is focused on the computer in front of her. He walks straight to the far end of the book shelves where students rarely goes he usually takes a nap in there.

 

Meanwhile, Haneul  is busy doing some research for her chemistry project. Feeling still lack of enough information and way to do her project she decided to search for more books, she approaches the librarian and asks where are the old research project was. With few books she gathered along the way she decided to head to the book shelves the librarian told her.

 

After some time Haneul decided to head back, her arms are now full of books making it hard for her to see the way, accidently Haneul trip into something making her to almost losts her balance.

 

She looks down to see on what made her trip.

 

“L-ssi?” Haneul found a sleeping L.

 

Haneul bent down and try to wake him up.

 

“L-ssi…”

 

“L-ssi”

 

“L,L,L,L,L, yah Kim Myungsoo” Haneul poke hard L cheeks.

 

When she was about to poke his cheeks again all of a sudden a hand stop her hands.

 

“Your so noisy” Haneul got a little surprise, she thought L was in a deep sleep.

 

“w-what are you doing here?” Ha neul  manage to asked out, even her inside starts to be nervous she tried her best to keep her cool.

 

Now fully awake L opens his eyes and gave Haneul icy stares making her more nervous.

 

“peacefully sleeping..until you came along” L can see how nervous haneul was, it was clearly evident  on how fast her pulse was beating.

 

“b-b-but y-you k-now you can’t sleep here, the librarian might caught you”

 

“and so?” he tightened the grip on Haneul’s hands.

 

Feeling awkward Haneul diverted her attention to the pile of books she set on her side.

 

“I t-think I should be going” haneul try to stand but only end up being pulled back by L.

 

‘who said you could go?”

 

“b-but I still have class” she tried to loosen L’s grip but failed. Myungsoo made Haneul sit down on his right side and then lean on her shoulders making Haneul gasp at the unexpected action.

 

“w-wh-what are you doing?” Haneul nervously asked, this is the second time L done something like this.

 

‘trying to sleep” she can feels the vibration made when L speaks. Haneul didn’t know what to do; she can clearly feel L’s hair tickled at her sensitive neck.  She tried to suppress her small laughs as she don’t want to disturb L after all she have no escape.

 

After some minutes L was about to fall asleep when he heard Haneul hamming into a popular lullaby meant for babies to sleep. He was surprised at how sweet her voice was and is delighted on how she try to make him sleep.

 

Soon Haneul doze off to sleep to, after about an hour or two Haneul wake up with an aching shoulders, she look her left and found out that L already left.

 

“geez, that guy. He should have atleast wake me up” she complained while trying to ease the ache in her shoulders.

 Haneul look at her watch, ‘oh my god! It’s almost math time!”

 

She hurriedly picks the books she collected a while ago and asks the librarian to keep it for her. After that, she immediately runs to her math class. Luckily, her teacher is arrived right after her.  She quickly sits to her chair and tries to regain her breathing.

 

Soon the class started, Haneul pays attention to the lesson and was glad she was able to get the lesson this time.  After class, she bids farewell to Ren and head out to her locker.

 

“annyeong haseyo” a cheerful voice said on her left.

 

Haneul turn her head, her eyes popped out as soon as she sees the owner of the voice.

 

“I’m Bae Sue-ji, can we be friends?”.=_