Stupid L

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

Okei, I just can't help myself. I was supposed to post this after I finished this story but naaah, can't wait. Soooo ta da!

Her Ghost Boyfriend

Another L fanfics (totally addicted to him btw)

and this one going to be a shorter one (:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Worried, Minhyuk immediately fly to Korea.He arrived early in the morning and went straight at the hospital.

 

There he found Haneul still sleeping,Himchan guarding him.

 

"what happened?"he asked Himchan whose standing near the window.

 

"a small accident at the school hyung-nim. I'm sorry I failed to protect agassi" he sadly said.

 

"did you report it to Uncle and Auntie?" he asked, his been so anxious to see her after Ren called.It's been over a year since he last see her,he misses her so badly and have a plan on visiting her but not like this it saddens him to see you lying on the hospital bed looking so weak.

 

"I haven't. It's her request to keep it from Mr&Mrs.Park" Himchan replied.

 

"good,from now on report to me first before telling it to Auntie and Uncle understand?"

 

"ne.hyungnim."

 

"good. I don't want them to worried so much I'm here now she's going to be fine" Minhyuk said while staring and caressing your hair.

 

Meanwhile L decided to go home early in the morning so she can check on you,its been days since he last talked to you and he never asked your condition after the incident which makes him a little bit guilty.

 

 

"good morning hyung." L greeted at Sunggyu whose having breakfast.

 

"your home early,I'm a little surprise"he said with a not very pleasing tone.

 

"what do you mean,hyung?" he asked in confusion.

 

"aren't you going a little too overboard about Suzy. Remember you're married now" Sunggyu reminded.

 

"It's not what you think,hyung"L said before heading straight in your room.

 

Upstairs he found the room empty things looks exactly on how he leaved it yesterday. He checks on the bathroom but failed to see you. He decided to check on the other rooms but there were no trace of you.

 

"hyung,have you seen Haneul?" he asked,shouting a little from the second floor.

 

"isn't he on your room?"

 

" she's not in there. I've check on the other rooms as well" he said. worries start to build up.

 

"what do you mean she's not in there? go call her now." Sunggyu demanded on L that just came downstairs.

 

"it's off" he worriedly said.

 

"I go check on her apartment. Call the others hyung asked them if they know where she is." L hurriedly drive off to your apartment. It took some while to plead to the guards to open your apartment up so he can check if you were there.

 

But as expected the apartment was empty,worries and guilt start to bug him. You must be mad on him,he thought.

 

After checking on the whole school campus he spends half of his day driving around the city worried that maybe you got lost he knew you have a bad sense of direction.

 

"aha!stupid! how can I forget Ren!" he suddenly remember. He immediately drive back to school only to find out Ren was absent.

 

He decided to head next to Ren house. Just in time he saw Ren who was about to leave there house to visit you.

 

"Ren!!" he called up. When Ren saw L he hurriedly started yo walk as if he didn't see L at all.

 

"hey Ren,wait up.--L block the way.--do you know where Haneul's at ? did she sleep in your house?" he asked.

 

"why did you asked?" Ren bitterly said.

 

 

"she's gone missing since this morning and I don't think she go home last night"

 

"as if you care about my bestfriend" Ren retorted.

 

"what do you mean? you sounded like you knew where she was" L said, he didn't like Ren's voice tone it sounded like he did something wrong at him.

 

"I only say this once L, you're nursing the wrong patient. If you don't like my bestfriend better give her back then someone deserve her better.No,she deserved better." and with that Ren stormed off  with a cab,leaving L looking confused as ever.

 

He haven't had the slightest idea on what Ren just said. Did he did something wrong on you? are you that mad at him for not going home for days? Those thoughts keep bothering him.

 

His thoughts were disturb by a call.

 

"Hey man what's up?"

 

" Your an idiot! Haneul's got confined!" Sungyeol yelled on the other line.

 

"what?!?!" his eyesballs enlarged upon hearing the news.

 

w...where when?!?!why?!?!?!"he started to panic.

 

"don't ask. just get your off here now! On the same hospital where Suzy was!"

 

L immeadiately drived off to the hospital. On his way, Ren's word keeps on replying. You're nursing the wrong patient. He gets it now,how stupid is he for not noticing something's wrong with you.

 

At the hospital...

 

"excuse me nurse, what room is Park Haneul at?" he asked the nurse up.

 

"a moment sir....  it's room 608." Immediately L run up to the said room.There he found Himchan and Sungyeol sitting on the chair near the room.

 

Sungyeol immediately stand up. " Go see her,you idiot."

 

"Wait before you go in there, don't stress her out the doctor said she still needs to rest." Sungyeol said before opening the door.

 

Inside L found you resting, Ren on your side. He glared at you before standing up and leaving the room.

 

You slowly open your eyes up,vision a little blurred.

 

"o..oppa"you weakly said.

 

"hey."L sit at the chair beside you.

 

"L-ssi?w..what are you doing here?" you tried to get up. At first,you thought he was Minhyuk oppa who was the one you saw first thing in the morning.

 

"hey,careful" he assisted you on sitting up.

 

"h.ow did you...is Suzy's okei now?" you asked.

 

"stop worrying about her. why didn't you tell me?" L softly asked, still feeling guilty on what happened to you.

 

"i d..on't want to be a bother to you anymore. I know I'm such a burden ever since I arrived." you admitted.

 

"silly...." L slightly hit your forehead with his index and middle finger.

 

"don't ever think that way again, your never been and will never been a burden to me. Remember that,huh?" L affectionately said,putting his hands over yours. He never knew you feel this way making him feel guiltier,maybe his been a little too cold and unshowy for you to think that way.

 

You blushed on  what he said and were relieved to know that your not a burden. You took notice of his hands over yours making you feel awkward, you look at L hoping he would take notice too but all he did was smile. You stared at those smile for a while, and for no reason you started to smile too.

 

"Haneul~~a." you got a little bit surpised at Minhyuk's sudden appearance,so as L.

 

You notices at where Minhyuk eyes landed,quickly you removed away your hands on L's. "who is he?" Minhyuk asked.

 

"his L. didn't mom and dad told you already?" you asked him.

 

"told me what? is he one of your new friends?" Minhyuk confusedly asked,making you wonder. Knowing how close your parents to him he should know by now who exactly L is.

 

"uuuh. L-ssi can you excuse me and oppa for a while? " L wanted to say no but from what the look of it you and Minhyuk have something important to talk about.

 

 

Meanwhile.....

 

 

"what are you doing here?" Suzy asked, it was a bit suprising to see Sungyeol standing near the door crossing his hands near his chest.

 

"I came to visit" Sungyeol said,finally entering the room stopping at Suzy's bed and sitting down.

 

"I see. Concern, a sign of love." She got up from her bed and faces the window.

 

"Oh please,stop assuming. "Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "I'm here to warn you"he added.

 

Suzy turned around. " warn me? but I didn't do anything wrong babe..." Suzy said in a sweet voice.

 

"Stop calling me that. I know what your up to,you cannot fool me anymore Suzy" Sungyeol harshly said.

 

"but you used to love it,don't you?"Suzy smirked. She knows exactly how to hurt Sungyeol in every

little way.

 

"I used to. Like I said Suzy, you cannot fool me any more esp. with those sweet words of yours. Your nothing but a bunch of lie. I'm warning you stay away from Haneul and L." Sungyeol cannot believed he had fall inlove with her before. Back then, he thought Suzy was different and not like the other bunch of girls who go after him either for money or for fame. And heck,he was right she's really different. If he only knew back then that she's only using him to get to L he would never allow his self to fall for her.

 

"you know I can't be stop. I always get want I want."Suzy threatened.

 

"really?"Sungyeol said sarcastically.

 

"I don't think so Suzy. Not this time"Sungyeol smirked.