3

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

 

kyaaaa~~

I'm back! I'm back!

I just finish my board exam (I hope, i pass :) ) 

an update for everyone. I can't think of the title, so later! xd

hope you like it :)

_____________________________________________________________

No one POV/Normal

 

“aish” myungsoo wasted no time, he hurriedly went down and saw sungyu who just get back from school.

 

“how’s ur----- he was immediately cut off when myungsoo pasess him by. “yah where are you going?!?”

 

“appa…” By that Sungyu already know how his cousin is so pissed off if not he would never dare step to that house again.

 

 

 

KIM FAMILY HOUSE

 

 

“young master” the buttler got a little surprise at his sudden arrival.

 

“where’s appa?” he furiously ask.

 

“in his office. His kinda expecting you’.

 

Myungsoo starts to walk with the buttler trailing on his back. “haven’t seen you in a while young master”

 

“don’t ever think that I like to be here, mr.lee” he coldly say. It’s been a  year since he leave that place, swearing that he would never step again on the place he once called “home” but this time well, he call it as an exception.

 

After a minute or so myungsoo finally arrive on the said office. He slowly walk-in and find his dad busy on a pile of papers. What a familiar seen, he thought.

 

“you came a little late than I expected” his dad said, head still focus on the papers.

 

 

“What’s the meaning of this?!” slumming the certificate on his dad table making his stop with what his doing.

 

“Your marriage certificate” the eyes of his father looking at him resembles Myungsoo’s eyes, cold.

 

“how could you?! You don’t have the right! You no longer hold my life!” myungsoo shout at his father, earning him a colder, scaring stare at his father.

 

“You still don’t believe at my powers do you? I told you I can do anything I want”

 

“Not with my life! Take it back! “

 

“too late, I’ve already sign a contract with his father, your marriage is irreversible.” Myungsoo clutches his hand trying hard not to punch the man in front of him. Although he believe that his father is a bastard who thinks nothing but their stupid company he still have a little respect for the man, after all it’s his father.

 

 

“You already make mom and noona suffer just for this stupid company, I won’t let you ruin my life. Remember that dad.” Myungsoo said in very serious and threatening way. With that he storm out of his dad office, out of that cold big mansion.

 

He starts his engine and drive out to the highway adding a little speed up everytime the memories of his mom and older sister flash back at his very own eyes.

 

 

 

MEANWHILE

 

It’s been 3hours since Ha neul made Mr. Jung pull out at the park she spotted a few meters away her “new home”.

 

“Agassi..It’s getting dark, Iets go your husband might be waiting.” He worriedly say.

 

Right after Ha neul heard the word “husband” she burst out crying. Making the buttler sorry for the young girl he treat as his own, he had to admit this plan is not a good idea for him. He knew Ha neul would be like this,sad.

 

“I don’t understand it uncle, why? Why?” Ha Neul manage to say between her sobs and cry. Mr. Jung sat beside her and hugs her. He feels more so sorry and guilty for not speaking and telling the truth to her.

 

Mr.Jung phone suddenly ring, he let go of Ha Neul who is still trying to suppress her cry and answer it immediately.

 

“ne.Madam. Will be there in 30minutes”

 

“is that mom?? “ Haneul snatches the phone.

 

“omma!!” hearing her precious daughter cry because of them make her heart break into pieces.

 

“wae?wae?wae? why are you doing this to me mom??” Ha nuel continued crying.

 

“please calm down my princess” MRs.Park try to hold her tears.

 

“why mom? I’m I a bad daughter to and dad? Why did you have to marry me with a stranger. I did everything you told me, I already went here to Korea just for you and dad and yet.. and yet.. ” She did not finish her sentence and just cry out loud on the phone.

 

“please don’t cry my princess, --Mrs.Park now crying on the other line. –where doing this for your own good, for the company and the people whose relying on us.”

 

“please take it back mom, I want to go home”she said between her sob.

 

“I’m sorry my dear, remember this is for you own good. I love you my princess” Mrs.Park hang up.

 

Mr.Jung Ha neul in the car making their way to Myungsoo’s house.

 

“Mr.JUng, take me to the airport.I want to go home”

 

“I’m sorry Agassi, but you can’t.’
 

“and why? “ her voice raise a little,which surprise Mr.Jung ,it’s the first time she hear Haneul raises her voice to him..

 

“your dad knew you would be like this and ban you to all Japan airport”

 

“Aish!”

 

“I’m sorry Agassi”

 

After 15minutes

 

The doorbell ring , Sungyu open the door revealing a tall middle age man on his black coat with a “not so tall” yet adorable girl.

 

“Sorry if we came late,Agassi just need some time alone” Mr.JUng bow.

 

“ani. It’s alright..—Sungyu smile and slightly bow to the man.---are you the girl?” he directed his eyes to the girl who’s staring at the floor. In return, Ha neul just look at him, making Sungyu notice her red a little swollen eyes.

 

“Ah. Ne, your Mr.Kim Sungyu , his cousin right? I’m the buttler of Park family. Nice meeting you ,young master” Mr.JUng smiled.

 

“Nice meeting you too Mr.Jung and please don’t call me that , I’m not used to “ he smiles.

 

“as you wish.. I need to go,please take good care of Ha neul.”  He called Ha nuel and bow to her and then left her without anywords.


“annyeonghaseyo, Ha neul-ssi” sunggyu smiled at him, trying to lift the awkwardness between them.

 

“annyeonghaseyo.” Haneul said in a tired voice.

 

“oh you must be tired. Have you eaten your dinner? –she nod--  let me carry your bag, I lead you to your room.”

 

Haneul silently followed Sungyu on the second floor. The second floor is as big as the first. At the center of the whole floor was a second living with a U-shaped black sofa , a flat tv screen just like her’s.  On both sides are 3doors  and on the end of the hallway stands a door wher her and Sungyu enter into.

 

The room is not as big as she expected, except for the king size bed, other things are quite simple making her a little comfortable and lively.  “do you like it here?” sungyu asked, again she just nod her head.

 

“it’s not as big as the other rooms, Myungsoo prefer it this way.” Sungyu said while observing the room.

 

“M-myungsoo?what?”

 

“Your “husband” name, this is his room.”

 

“Then why I’m here?” she dumbfounded asked.

 

“It”s your room now too” He smiled.

 

Hanuel immediately walk towards the door only to hold on the neck of his shirt by sungyu.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“to the other room. There’s no way I’m sleeping to a guy room’

 

“This is your room too now.See, your things are even here” Haneul turn her head in the mirror and see some of her things.

 

“but..but..”

 

“no but. Hanuel-ssi .This is your room now. You can sleep on the bed; he might not go home today. Although I don’t know if Myungsoo gonna like it”

 

“hmm. Okei. But Oppa,can you let go of my shirt now,I can’t breathe properly” Sungyu  out of embarrassment blushes a little.

 

“opps. Miahnae, just call me when you need something. My room is on the right,middle.” He smilingly said

 

“ooh, the room with  that “SUNGYU AND WOOHYUN CRIBS” placard on.” Sungyu face turn totally red, he closes the door immediately to hide the additional embarrassment he just receive.

 

“Stupid woohyun…”

 

It’s was already 2am when myungsoo arrived, a little drank he went straight to his room he didn’t even bother to switch the light on he and lay on his bed. He felt another body on his bed thinking that it was his hyung he puts his hand over it and went to sleep.