Apartment

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

 

Sorry for updating too late :(

I'm having a writer's block for weeks 

so I'm warning you now this chapter might not be that good. ㅠㅠ

anyways, chaa. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“I told you I don’t want to go!”Myungsoo shouted at the other person in the line. Sungjong been trying to convince his hyung for quite some time.

 

“but hyung! I really want to go out and buy some things!Please…… “ he begs for the nth time.

 

“Aish! How many times do I have to tell you, NO!!!”


“aah wae? Wae?!”

 

“ I’m busy.. Go pester other hyungs or someone. Just not me”  Aish this kid! His really a stubborn one, Myungsoo thought.

 

“Then, can I bring Noona with me?” he asked with excitement.

 

“No.” Sungjong immediately complain at his answer.  He tried to beg more and even uses aegyo voice but failed.

 

Disturbed from his sleep, Myungsoo decided to go down. It was already noon and he haven’t taken a single piece of food; he headed to the kitchen and found out Sunggyu and Ha neul eating.

 

“hey, Myungsoo let’s eat” Sunggyu motioned L to seat beside him which he did. On the table lay a half-consumed Japanese food. L notices how engraved Haneul was on eating the food that she didn’t even notice him.

“it’s from Haneul’s parents straight from Japan. Try it, it’s delicious” Sunggyu said before taking in a piece of food. L tried the food and also found it delicious, no wonder Haneul was too engraved from eating. Maybe it was her favorite food too , L thought.

 

Once in a while would take small glances at her, you were wearing this and was ready to go in your apartment with Ren any minute by now.

“wae?” Sunggyu asked.

“Ren couldn’t make it” you replied.

“uhhm.. Sunggyu oppa, can you come with me on my apartment? I really need those stuff tonight and it’s kinda heavy”

“miahnae, Haneul-ah but I’m going out with your Woohyun oppa. L can come with you though” you diverted your eyes to L who is by now giving Sunggyu a glare.

 

At first L refused to come with you but being a persuader you are you keep asking him and soon he gave up.

 

“komawo L-ssi” you said.The two of you are now on the front of your apartment door. He ignored your thanks and walk onside as you open up the door.

 

You followed inside and found him already siting on the sofa while watching the TV. You observe the place except for the dust on the appliances everything was exactly the same as it was when you leave a few months ago.

You decided to get the things you needed and grab some drink along the way. Meanwhile, L got thirsty so he went to your kitchen to check on something to drink, luckily he found a orange juice on the fridge. While drinking he noticed some magnetic pictures decorated on the ref. In one of the pictures was a middle age man and woman happily hugging each other, it was your parents. One is a solo picture of you smiling while holding a starfish; your picture was as bright as the sun that L can’t help but smile.

On the top most area of the ref L found another magnetic picture of you crinkling while a guy next to you pinched your cheeks. L knitted his eyebrows as he observes your picture with an unfamiliar guy; he wondered who he is and how the two of you are related.

His thoughts were interrupted by your voice. “L-ssi can we stay here for a little bit more?” he quickly turns around and pretended to still drink hoping you wouldn’t notice he was observing your pictures.

L just nodded his head and quickly turned back on the sofa.

 

FAST FORWARD……

You were too immersed on your work that you didn’t notice that the sun set down already. Bored and hungry L checks on you, he found you concentrated on reading. He notices the eye glasses you were wearing and found it cute on you.

“yah, aren’t we going home?” L asked. You tilted your head up and look at him, you glance at the wall clock only to notice it was almost time for dinner.

 

“ooh, I’m sorry L, do you wanna go home? I know I wasted your time you can go home first if you want. I might be sleeping here tonight, I need to clean this whole place” you explained.

 

“I’m hungry, feed me”

 

“ne?” you questioned at his request. You put your glasses down and check the refrigerator for ingredients you can use.

 

“You have nothing” you were startled at L’s voice; he was standing close at your back. You turned around and look up him.

“Should we call the delivery?” you asked.

 

“ani.” He gave you a smirked, grab your wrist and pulled you out the apartment.You tried to keep your pace as L pulled you along.

 “Where are we going?” you keep on asking him but he never answered. Soon you found yourself inside a grocery store.

“go buy what we need, make it fast I’ll wait outside” L was about to leave but you prevented him to.

 

“what?”

 

“it’s boring to shop alone” you give him a smile then link your arm around his. Making him a little bit nervous at the sudden action.  The two of you started scanning the shelf, L pushing the cart.

 

You were carefully choosing ingredients that you barely notice L putting back every item he didn’t like and replacing it with items he like. You eyed a free taste stand at the middle of the store.

“L, you’re hungry right?” you asked him and drag him fast into the stand. Your stomach growl at the site of the food, you giggled as you heard another growl coming from L.

 

“annyeonghaseyo, ahjumma” you greeted. The ahjumma give you a piece of the food which you gladly accept. You already eat some pieces when you notice L not eating.

“yah, L …”

 

“wh---“ as soon as he open up his mouth you quickly shove the food in. The ahjumma complemented the two of you saying that you’re such a cute couple and that you are match made in heaven. She even advice L to treasure and take good care of you, you smiled as you see L nod on what the ahjumma said.

 

FAST FORWARD………

“I told you not to buy these things. We don’t even need this” You keep complaining and complaining as you takes out the stuff that was bought at the grocery a while ago. You found out late that half of what you bought is useless and L was to blame for this.

You carry on and started preparing for dinner; you were in the middle of cutting the vegetables when L surprised you.

 

“BOO!”

 

“ouch!!” you reacted to fast and cut your fingers.

 

“omo! Kenchana?!??” worried, L quickly grab your fingers and clean it up with running water.

 

“Where’s your first aid kit?”

 

You told him where the kit was and get it quickly.

“Miahnae, I didn’t mean for you to get hurt”. Though it was just a small cut he can’t help but feel worried.

“it’s okay, I know you didn’t mean to” you give him a reassuring smile. You carefully pick the knife and resume preparing for dinner.

“aish. ..” you heard L.

All of a sudden you feel a hand guiding yours. You got a little shock and nervous at L who’s standing close at your back, his face almost resting at your shoulder.

 “w-what are you doing?”

“J’m following the ahjumma’s advice..”

“ne?’ you asked curiously. He didn’t give you a response and smirk. After an hour or so the two of you manage to make a decent dinner in which you happily eat. You resumed on what you are doing and leave L on the living room.

Soon enough L got bored and decided to check up on you, he found you already asleep on your desk with your eyeglasses still on. He tacked the hair that was blocking your face; although it’s been quite a while since the two of you got married and yet it was the first time he stares at your face. He carefully remove your eyeglasses down and slowly traces your nose making you cringe and scratch your nose a little, he smiled at your small reaction.

He decided not to wake you up and carry you on bed. He remove your shoes and lay beside you, your bed was very small compared to L’s making him squeeze right next to you making him nervous once again. You stir at your sleep, shifted around and put your hands on L.

 

“aigoo, get a hold of yourself, Myungsoo-ah” L say out loud.

 

“yah myungsoo-a!!”

 

“omona!” he said,surprised.

 

“your awake?!?”


“just now, what are we doing on my bed? By chance…”

 

“isn’t it obvious, sleeping. Are you perhaps thinking of something dirty?” a grin form from L’s mouth.

 

“mwo?!” you started to blush on what L’s said.

 

“yah, Kim myungsoo! Aish! Get out”

 

“aww!!!—a ‘thud” echoed throught out the room

 

“ Yah! Why did you kick me off the bed!!!” L said, while scratching his .

 

“you can’t sleep here, ande. The bed is too small for the two us “

 

“weve been sleeping on the same bed for months and now your acting like this? “

“it’s because—

“ooh, so I get it. You’re thinking something naughty are you?”he slowly climb up on the bed with a naughty face plastered all over his face, making you nervous and back away.

“yah! Kim Myungsoo don’t you dare come close” you warned.

“wae? Were already married remember? And besides, we haven’t have our honeymoon yet, are we?” L continued on coming close to you that you bump already on the wall.

L’s face was now only inches away from yours; you were nervously looking at his eyes. “ My-myungsoo..I- I’m w-arning…y-you. S-stop.”

“stop? Then try to stop me” L quickly moves closer you can feel his breath making you close your eyes. You anticipated for the worst and wait for L’s action.
 

After some seconds, you open up your eyes only to found out L’ trying to suppress his laughter.

 

“caught you” L continued to laugh.