Separated

Being With You

 

 
 
 
 
 
"SEPARATED"
 
 
"Ilhoon-ah~ Wake up! We're going to be late!" Hyunsik knocked on Ilhoon's bedroom door continuously.
 
"Okay..." Ilhoon answered sleepily. He rolled off the bed, landing on the floor. He groaned slightly, in pain. 
 
"Yah, gwenchana?" Hyunsik came into the room when he heard a loud thud. He went towards Ilhoon, helping him to get up. Ilhoon nodded his head in response.
 
"Be careful. Now, go shower! I made breakfast." Hyunsik said and went out of the room.
 
'Hyunsik hyung is such a great guy.' Ilhoon thought. Ilhoon got ready and went to the kitchen to have breakfast with Hyunsik. 
 
"Are you ready for today?" Hyunsik asked Ilhoon who is munching on the pancakes. Unable to talk, he nodded his head which Hyunsik found it cute. They continued their breakfast and went out to Cube Entertainment. The minute Hyunsik saw the building, his heart beats faster. 
 
'This is it. The day I will be a trainee.' Hyunsik said as the both of them stepped into the building.
 
They saw a group of people waiting at the lobby. They are probably the other accepted ones. The two of them made their way towards an empty bench. Ilhoon starts rubbing his hands together not because of the cold, but due to being nervous. 
 
"EVERYONE WHO GOT THROUGH THE AUDITIONS, PLEASE GATHER HERE!" A woman shouted. 
 
Everyone crowded around her immediately. Everyone was excited. Hyunsik and Ilhoon squeezed through a lot of people to listen to the insttructions that will be given to them by the woman. Standing beside her, is a man dressed up well in a suit.
 
"Hello everyone. I'm Hong Seung Sung, the CEO of Cube Entertainment. You can call me Mr Hong. Firstly, I would like to congratulate everyone of you who made it through the auditions." The man said and clapped in the end, followed by everyone.
 
Mr Hong started explaining to each and everyone of them about how tough trainees life can be. He wanted to make sure everyone is certain about going through hardship to be an idol. He also said that there is a possibility that most of everyone there might take a long time to debut. With everyone agreeing that they can do it, Mr Hong smiled.
 
"I will hand over the time to Mrs Hwang, my assistant. Goodbye everyone and goodluck to all of you." Mr Hong said and walked away.
 
Everyone politely bowed despite the crowd. They turned their attention to Mrs Hwang after that. Mrs Hwang cleared before speaking.
 
"Firstly, I'm going to assign everyone into groups.When I call your name, please stand beside me and I tell the further instructions." She said.
 
Upon hearing that they will break into groups, Ilhoon got nervous. What if he didn't get to be with Hyunsik? What if he is a loner in the group?
 
"First group. Chae Jung Hwa, No In Su....." Mrs Hwang began calling out names as people starts to walk out of the crowd and stood beside her.
 
"Third group. Lee Minhyuk, Shin Dong Geun, Im Ji Min, Lee Chan Sik, Hwang Hyuk Jin and Lim Hyunsik." Hyunsik felt a pang inside him when his name was being called. He took a look at Ilhoon and saw how disappointed he was. He went out of the crowd and stood beside his new group members.
 
"And the last group. Seo Eunkwang, Lee Changsub, Yook Sungjae, Ahn Ji Wan, Lee Joongwan and Jung Ilhoon." Mrs Hwang finished.
Hyunsik and Ilhoon felt disappointed. They did not get to be in the same group. Does that mean, they will separate? The two looked at each other before faking a smile. 
 
"Okay. Now that you have been separated into new groups, I will proceed with the instructions and rules." Mrs Hwang said and she began to list down a set of rules. 
 
Everyone listened attentively. Ilhoon took a small peek at Hyunsik. He didn't want to separate from his only friend. 
"Okay everyone. That's it. Starting tomorrow, please bring these items in this list as you will start practising with your groups." Mrs Hwang said and starts distributing the list to everyone.
 
"Okay, please be punctual. Do not be late for your very first practise. The timing for the practise is given to you in the list. That's it everyone. Goodluck to everyone. Goodbye." Mrs Hwang said and everyone dismissed. 
 
Hyunsik went towards Ilhoon and wrapped his arm around the other's shoulders. Ilhoon got surprised at first. He sighed in relief when it was Hyunsik.
 
"I'm sorry that we can't be in the same group. It's sad," Hyunsik said. Ilhoon nodded his head in agreement.
 
"It's okay. We get to see each other. I am living with you." Ilhoon tried to be positive eventhough he is hurting inside. Hyunsik smiled and ruffled Ilhoon's hair. 
 
"Come on. Let's go home and prepare for tomorrow. We'll be waking up early tomorrow," Hyunsik said and the both of them went home.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yay, another chapter for everyone!
I'm glad that you love those pictures and GIFs that I posted previously.
And now I have 11 subscribers :D
I'm so happy ! Thank you everyone <3
Sincerely,