Accepted

Being With You

 

 
 
 
"ACCEPTED"
 
 
The two boys sat on the couch in the living room with their phones in their hand. They never spoke a word as they nervously waited for their phones to ring. Yes, they are waiting for the results of their audition. They silently prayed in their head that they will pass. Ilhoon rocked his body forward and backward anxiously. 
 
Everyday I Shock, Everynight I Shock
 
Hyunsik's phone rang. Without hesitation he answered it. Ilhoon watched nervously as Hyunsik nodded his head as he listened to what the person on the other line is saying. Ilhoon watched his expression carefully. Hyunsik hung up the phone looking at Ilhoon.
 
"So..?" Ilhoon started, wanting to know his results.
 
Hyunsik jumped out of the couch and bounced up and down happily. He took Ilhoon's hand, making the other stand up. Hyunsik had never been this happy in his life. He stopped jumping and look at Ilhoon.
 
"I made it!" Hyunsik almost shouted. Upon hearing that, Ilhoon broke into a smile.
 
"Congratulations, hyung!" Ilhoon said and Hyunsik hugged him happily.
 
Hyunsik was too happy to notice Ilhoon's red face. Lately, Ilhoon had been wondering why he always felt nervous when Hyunsik touched him. It's been like that since after the audition. Ilhoon thought maybe it's because he never had anyone been this close with him besides his parents.
 
Hyunsik calmed down after that and sat next to Ilhoon. He saw how nervous Ilhoon is and patted the others' shoulders to calm the other down. Ilhoon smiled nervously at the other.
 
Breathe In Breathe Out, Breathe In Breathe Out
 
Ilhoon's phone rang. Ilhoon looked at his phone and saw an unknown number on it. He looked at Hyunsik and the other nodded his head, signalling to pick up the phone. Ilhoon took a deep breath and answered the call.
 
"Congratulations. You have passed the auditions. We'll see you in 3 more days at 1pm in Cube Entertainment. We hope to see you there."
 
The call ended and Ilhoon smiled at Hyunsik. Hyunsik smiled back and they both jumped around the living room, feeling very happy for each other. Their prayers were fulfilled as both of them had passed. 
 
"I can't believe I passed!" Ilhoon said as both of them plopped back down on the couch, tired. 
 
"Me too." Hyunsik said. The two smiled to themselves as they imagined themselves on stage dancing together in a group. 
 
"It's time to celebrate!" Hyunsik went into the kitchen and took out two bottles of alcohol.
 
"Alcohol? Hyung, I'm too young for that," Ilhoon stated. Ilhoon can't handle alcohol that much. 
 
"Just a bit. To celebrate. Come on Hoon-ah.." Hyunsik said. Ilhoon blushed at what Hyunsik called him.
 
"Fine." Ilhoon gave in. 
 
Hyunsik smiled. Ilhoon looked nervously at the shot glass as Hyunsik poured a bit of alcohol into it. Hyunsik gave a glass to Ilhoon and took another glass for himself. The both of them did 'cheers' and drank it up. Ilhoon cringed his face as the hot burning alcohol liquid flowed in his throat. Hyunsik laughed as he saw Ilhoon's face. 
 
Ilhoon started to get dizzy after drinking the second shot. He plopped his head on the sidearm of the couch and closed his eyes. Hyunsik, who could handle his alcohol level well, saw Ilhoon and stopped drinking. He stood up and sat next to Ilhoon. He observed Ilhoon well and don't know why his heart is beating fast.
 
'Must be the alcohol. I must have drank too much..' He thought.
 
Hyunsik took the sleeping Ilhoon in his arm and carried Ilhoon back to his room and put him on his bed. Ilhoon shifted uncomfortably on the bed, making Hyunsik smile. He left Ilhoon's room and went back into his own room. 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
Heyyy! Another chapter :)
Why do I find this story cheesy?
I hope you like this story.
I'm glad that I finally have 4 subscribers ^^
Thanks for reading <3
Sincerely,