Idols

Being With You

 

 
 
 
 
"IDOLS"
 
 
Ilhoon groaned as he woke up the next day. His head is heavy and his vision was blurry. He slowly get up from his bed. His fingers went towards his hair started pulling them to get rid of the headache. However, nothing gets better. 
 
The door opened and in came Hyunsik with a bowl of porridge in his hands. Ilhoon looked at Hyunsik with his face cringed up in pain. Hyunsik placed the bowl of porridge on the table beside Ilhoon's bed and sat on the bed, next to Ilhoon.
 
"Morning! Are you okay?" Hyunsik asked, a bit guilty for making him drunk last night.
 
"Headache. That's all." Ilhoon replied. Hyunsik took the porridge and scoop a spoonful of it and blow on them.
 
"I made you porridge to heal your headache. Sorry for making you drunk last night," Hyunsik said as he fed Ilhoon the porridge. 
 
Ilhoon's heartbeat started beating fast as the warm liquid touches his lips and into his mouth. He felt the warm porridge being swallowed and travels down his throat. Hyunsik kept feeding Ilhoon till the bowl is squeaky clean. Ilhoon smiled as his headache is decreasing. 
 
"Feeling any better?" Hyunsik asked. Ilhoon nodded his head. Hyunsik smiled and get up from the bed. Ilhoon watched as Hyunsik left his room. The minute Hyunsik closed the door, Ilhoon heaved out a sigh of relief. 
 
'I still wonder what is wrong with me this days. Why do my heart keeps beating fast whenever he's around? I don't love him, do I?' Hyunsik wondered to himself.
 
 
Hyunsik went to the kitchen and placed the bowl into the sink. He sat down on the couch and thought to himself. 
 
'Why have I been doing all these things towards him? I have never been this nice towards someone before. Do I...love him?'
He chuckled to himself and shook his head, mouthing 'nonsense'. He get rid of the thought away and the television, showing Beast performing 'Fiction' in Music Bank. Hyunsik smiled as he watched them performing. 
 
"One day, I'm going to be like them." He said.
 
"Like who?" 
 
Hyunsik turned around and saw Ilhoon walking into the living room, all fresh. Ilhoon sat down next to Hyunsik on the couch. Hyunsik gulped down his saliva as he saw Ilhoon hair being wet after bathing. He faked a cough and looked away. 
 
"Beast? I love Beast!" Ilhoon got excited and started jumping on his seat. Hyunsik who saw him smiled at how cute he is. He's like a fangirl finally seeing her idol.
 
"Hyung! Look! Yong Junhyung! My favourite!" Ilhoon "fan-girled" as one of the Beast member, Junhyung, rapped his part in their song. Ilhoon rapped along with him. 
 
"You know, you can be like him one day. You can rap, you have the looks, and also, you kind of look like him. Haha!" Hyunsik laughed.
 
"Really?! I look like him? Then, hyung looks like Kikwang! You both have small eyes!" Ilhoon said and both of them laughed together. 
 
The both of them enjoyed themselves as they watched idol performing in the television. Super Junior, SNSD, 4Minute, Kara and many more. In their heart, they just couldn't wait to be like all of them, to be performing in front of hundreds and thousands of fans.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello. Another cheesy chapter completed.
Sorry for making all of you wait.
Anyways, I'm very happy to have 8 subscribers.
Thank you everyone :D

Here's pictures & GIFs for everyone of you :D

(Ilhoon attacked Hyunsik XD)

(Hyunsik with banana. Hahaha!)

(Don't they look like Junhyung and Kikwang? HAHA!)

(Muscleman Hyunsik vs Ilhoon. Sorry Ilhoon, I don't think you can win him! Hahah!)

(Hyunsik & Ilhoon partying! KYEOPTA XD~)

(Ilhoon so cuteeeeee!)

(Aigoo! So cute XD)

Aren't they cute together? How can I not ship them? XD
Sincerely,