Together

Being With You

 

 
"TOGETHER"
 
 
Hyunsik led Ilhoon to his apartment which is just a 10 minutes walk from the hotel. Ilhoon felt very nervous to live with Hyunsik since he had never sleep with anyone else except for his family. It is his first time. Hyunsik, too, felt nervous, yet excited to finally have someone to share the apartment with. The truth is, he gets lonely when he is at home. 
 
They finally reached Hyunsik's apartment and let Ilhoon enter. Ilhoon looked around the living room. He could see clothes everywhere on the couch, floor and even on the kitchen table. Ilhoon chuckled to himself. Hyunsik who heard him laugh felt embarrassed.
 
"Sorry it's messy," Hyunsik scratched his head, embarrassed.
 
"It's okay. I don't mind. I'm messy myself," Ilhoon said.
 
Hyunsik showed Ilhoon his room which is directly opposite Hyunsik's. Ilhoon placed his bag in his room and went to change his clothes in the bathroom just outside their room. Hyunsik changed after Ilhoon. As Hyunsik was changing, Ilhoon looked around the house. Besides the mess, he saw small photoframes beside the television.
 
There are photos of a baby, probably Hyunsik with his parents. Ilhoon thought that Hyunsik looks adorable. Then, there's another photo of Hyunsik with a girl. Ilhoon frowned at the photo. As he was wondering who the girl was, Hyunsik went out of the toilet. Hyunsik saw Ilhoon looking at his photo. He went closer to him and saw Ilhoon looking at the girl in the photo. He smiled.
 
"That's my sister if you are wondering." Hyunsik said, making Ilhoon jump.
 
"Oh, you scared me." Ilhoon said as he placed his hand over his fast beating heart. Besides being shocked, he felt relieved when Hyunsik said the girl is his sister. He didn't why he felt that way though.
 
The both of them sat on the 'now-clean' couch silently. It was awkward. They could not even make eye contact with each other. Hyunsik faked a cough.
 
"Umm..are you nervous for the result?" Hyunsik asked, trying to break the awkwardness.
 
"Yes. I hope to get accepted to the company." Ilhoon replied him.
 
"Me too. I hope the both of us will pass." Hyunsik said. Ilhoon nodded his head before yawning. Hyunsik saw it and smiled.
 
"I guess you are too tired. Let's sleep." Hyunsik said, getting up to stretch. Ilhoon followed.
 
"Good night!" Ilhoon said. 
 
Hyunsik greeted back and the both of them went back to their own rooms. Ilhoon laid down on the new bed and stared at the ceiling. He thought about the audition and prayed silently that both him and Hyunsik would passed and become trainees. He then fell asleep in his new room.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A shorter chapter. Sorry. I have no idea what to write.
Anyways, I glad I have a subscriber & 2 commentors.
Though I wish that I have more :\ 
Anyways, will update soon :)

& to Ilhoon, please get well soon :(
Sincerely,