Meeting Him

Being With You

"MEETING HIM"

 
 
(A/N: Let's pretend Ilhoon lives in Daegu, shall we? ^^)
Ilhoon stopped walking as he took a very deep breath of the air in Seoul. It is his very first time stepping into Seoul. He looked around him, seeing many people walking everywhere. He smelt delicious street foods. He hears cars honking on the road. He felt arms touching his as they walked past him. 
 
He started walking again to wherever his feet are taking him. They happened to stop in front of a food stall selling ddeokbokki. The stall vendor without hesitation put two hot ddeokbokki inside his mouth, since she wanted him to try some. Ilhoon was shocked due to the hot ddeokbokki burning in his mouth but he managed to swallow them. He thanked the stall vendor and walked away with his luggage behind him.
 
His phone vibrated in his pocket. He went into an empty space beside a wall and placed his luggage beside him before answering the call. A female voice was heard on the other end. Ilhoon smiled upon hearing the voice. 
 
“Oh, omma!” Ilhoon answered.
 
“Ilhoon-ah. How are you? Did you reach Seoul safely?” His mother asked.
 
“I’m fine, omma! You don’t have to worry about me. I’m on my way to the hotel now,” 
 
“Nehh. Arasseo. Take care of yourself, neh? I cannot wait to see my son on TV,” 
 
“Arasseo! Annyeong!” 
 
Ilhoon ended the call and placed his phone back into his pocket. He took another look around him, finding for a particular hotel for a place to stay in while he is in Seoul. However, he has no idea where it is. The truth is, he had been walking along the street for one hour but still failed to locate the hotel. He grew frustrated.
 
He decided to finally ask someone for help. He spots someone wearing dark jacket and blue jeans with black earrings. He had a small pair of eyes. His hair looks messy but good. Ilhoon decided to ask him since he is coming his way. He took his luggage in his hand and walked towards the boy.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo,” Ilhoon greeted him with a 90 degrees bow, making the other boy stop in his tracks, shocked.
 
“Annyeong…” The other boy greeted back hesitantly.
 
“Sorry for disturbing but do you know where this hotel is?” Ilhoon showed him a piece of paper with the name of the hotel in it. The stranger read it before pointing his index finger to a direction. Ilhoon folded the piece of paper before thanking him with another bow. The other boy smiled back before walking past him. 
 
Ilhoon was about to take a step towards the hotel before he heard someone calling ‘excuse me’. Thinking it is directing to him, he turned around to see the same guy as before walking towards him. The boy stood in front of him and smiled.
 
“You know, I could take you to the hotel since I’m afraid you might not find it,” He said.
 
“Oh? I don’t want to trouble you. I can go by myself,” Ilhoon said.
 
“It’s no trouble at all. Come, follow me.” The boy said and started walking. 
 
With no other choices, Ilhoon decided to follow him. He caught up with the boy and walked beside him. The both of them walked in silence until the other boy introduced himself.
 
“I’m Hyunsik. Lim Hyunsik. You?” He took his hand out, wanting a hand shake. Ilhoon also took his hand out.
 
“I’m Jung Ilhoon.” The both of them shook hands before everything fell silent again as they walked. 
 
“So, where are you from?” Hyunsik decided to break the silence.
 
“Oh, I’m from Daegu,” 
 
“Wow. That’s quite far. Why are you here?” 
 
“My dream is to be a rapper. So, I came here to fulfill my dream.”
 
“That’s cool. I’ve always wanted to be a singer.”
 
The two chatted until they finally reached the hotel. Both of them stood before each other before Ilhoon thanked Hyunsik for his help. Hyunsik took out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down something. He passed the paper to Ilhoon. Ilhoon took a look at it and saw a phone number written on it.
 
“If you need anything, or you are lost, you can just call me and I’ll be there in a minute.” Hyunsik smiled cheekily at Ilhoon, making the other boy laugh. Hyunsik chuckled along before saying goodbye to Ilhoon and walked away. Ilhoon smiled to himself before walking into the hotel. He checked in and went to his room. He placed his luggage down on the floor and went for the bed and lied down. He heaved a sigh and smiled. 
 
“Finally, I’ve reached!”
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
Heyy there. First chapter done.
I hope you like it. It's my first story so I hope you don't mind my english.
Anyways, do continue to subscribe and comment :) Thanks ^^
Sincerely,