Fifty plus Three

Someone I Hadn't Planned on Living With

Na Young's P.O.V

"So what you're trying to say is that you've locked Soo Jin into her own room?" I ask, shocked.

Jinah nods merrily as she swiftly steals a plate of waffles from another waiter's tray as his back was on us. My mouth opens to protest. "You're so thick headed sometimes! We have to get her out."

She stops drowning her waffles in syrup for a second. "Oh, yeah. I've never thought of that..." 

I smack my hand onto my forehead. 

"I had a good reason, though!" She protests as she steals another glass of orange juice from a waiter's tray. 

"Stop stealing people's food-" I hiss. Jinah shrugs her shoulders before enjoying her hotel breakfast even more. I sigh.

"You see," She starts as she gulps down her tall glass of orange juice. "I had a dream- and I was directed to lock that door, okay?"

 

I mentally roll my eyes. Okay, I've known how crazy my own sister was but I never thought that she would do something like this. "What if she's trying to get out at this very moment while we're just sitting here eating complementary food?!" I nearly shout.

-------------------

Soo Jin's P.O.V

"I don't want to leave," I mutter, snuggling into Sehun's warm chest. His deep chuckles resonate through my body as he ruffles my hair, creating an even larger nest than it already was at. I make a face.

"We should though, Jin. It's nine." Sehun grins, his eyes folding into adorable half-moon crescents. I've always liked those eyes of his.

I sigh, poking Sehun's side. "Alright, alright. Let me take a shower first, so shoo-" I laugh as I push him off the bed. 

"Can't I just stay here?" He asks innocently, yet a mischievous smile lit his face. 

"And what, let you hear my terrible shower-singing? Not a chance." I place a short kiss on his soft cheek before heading into the bathroom. 

---------------

Jinah's P.O.V

 

"We've come to rescue you!" I shout as I twist the key into the door of Soo Jin's room. Before me, I see Sehun. Wait-

My jaw drops. "S-Sehun- what the heck are you doing here?" 

Sehun smiles before ruffling my hair. "Nothing of your concern." I hurridly fix the ruffled strands before making a face. Hmm...

Na Young turns the corner at the end of the carpeted hallway. "Jinah- if you run that fast, you'll throw up all of those waffles... -heave-" 

 

"Sehun?" Na Young blinks after noticing him. As Sehun leaves the room and closes the door, he smiles happily. "That's my name. Don't wear it out."

I tilt my head. "What's with you today? You seem happy. Aren't you supposed to be an emotionless teenage boy or something?" I mutter. Sehun on the other hand scoffs. "We emotionless boys have emotions, too. Sometimes."

What.

Na Young raises a brow. "Well, I won't disturb this rare happening then. What were you doing in Soo Jin's room, though?"

Sehun runs a hand through his auburn hair. "We talked." Na Young and I wait for him to continue. He doesn't. 

 

"Ah, are you sure you didn't breathe together as well?" I roll my eyes in the midst of sarcasm. Sehun scowls. "We're dating now. Soo Jin, and I." 

 

"Yeah, and I can my elbow- WHAT?" I finish. I make a face. It seems that Na Young's shocked too. A slow smile creeps up across her face. It strangely reminds me of that creepy cat from Alice in Wonderland.

She lets out a short squeal. "That's great! Congrats Sehun!"  Her hair bounces as she gives him a short hug. "Took you long enough," She smacks his shoulder. 

He smiles modestly. 

"Remember to use protection," I shrug. Sehun's cheeks grow red at my blunt statement before Na Young scowls. "What?" I mutter.

With a sigh, Na Young and I say our goodbyes and head to Lu Han's room. 

-----------------

 

Na Young's P.O.V

"I haven't been to an art gallery in forever! Do you remember when we both last went?" I laugh, grabbing Lu Han's hand.

"Wasn't that back in the fifth grade when our mothers took us to some gallery in Los Angeles?" He asks. I loved the way his eyes crinkled at the edges. I loved the way he laughed.

"You hated it, don't you remember? And you stuck a piece of gum on the glass casing of some Italian vase.." I recall. Lu Han's cheeks tint a bright red. 

"Yeah.. I remember that.." He mutters. I laugh.

"Okay, Okay- Enough of that cutesy stuff," Xiumin mutters as we follow him through the gallery. He tugs the black cap on his head down even further. Next to him, Tao mutters in agreement. "I want to throw up." His dark eyes roll. Hm. The kid has some attitude. From the corner of my eye, I see a duo of girls eyeing him down with curious eyes. Of course Tao remains oblivious of course. He casts sigh as his mysterious eyes wander throughout the art hall. I could tell that the girls were clearly charmed by his 'mysterious bad boy' looks by their giggles and stares.

Lu Han smiles anyway, pointing to several pictures and paintings. 

"I like that one," I grin.

"So do I," Lu Han replies. As cheesy as it sounded, I was happy; content with spending time with him like this.

 

"It looks like a green cheeseball." Xiumin places a hand on his chin, studying the wide painting. People crowd behind us studying it as well. 

"Maybe you're right. A cheeseball with splotches of fungi possibly..." I add. Tao stifles a snicker. 

"You guys wanna get some lunch? I'm starving," Xiumin adds, pointing to a nearby cafe. I think I hear Tao mutter something along the lines of 'how typical'.

Man... I would miss the guys when the all debuted. It made me wonder; how long would I have left with Lu Han?

-------------------------------

Hello everyone! I hope you had a nice dayyy. I was wondering if I should do a sequel to this fic or start a new one. on centering it around Kris anI was planning You this time and the anime "Angel Beats." It has a brilliant science fiction plot that'll blow your mindddd. 

Holy flip it was so good.

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a comment to tell me. I might post a poll on the next chapter ^^

<3 Poppy1231