Fifty Plus Four

Someone I Hadn't Planned on Living With

 

Jinah's P.O.V

Tick. Tick. Tick...

I stare at the clock nervously as I listen to Soo Jin's rambling on how Sehun had to be the most perfect thing in her life. I nod vigorously in support. Although I try my best to keep still, my hands grow fidgety and I squirm in my seat.

"And then- oh, Jinah. Are you alright?" She asks, her brows furrowing in concern. 

I look at the clock again. "I-I'm sorry, Soo Jin. I just have to be somewhere in a few minuets." I admit. I don't know if this sneaking-around-to-meet-Kai is going to cut it anymore.

"Really? Sorry about my rambling then. You probably want to get going, right?" She asks after she places her tortoiseshell sunglasses onto her slim oval face. I guess I never really noticed, but Soo Jin was gorgeous to be a model, or some kind of public figure or something. Man.

With a grin I slip a "Thanks!" and head out the door. 

As far as I knew, my sister and Lu Han were out at some art exhibit nearby. The probability of them finding us together as pretty low. I sigh in relief. Dang, it's like I'm having an affair or something.

I laugh softly.

Hm, now where exactly was the lounge?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kai's P.O.V

 

"What's up with you these days, man?" Chanyeol mutters to me as he sips his mysterious cocktail from his lounge chair. I squint from the bright sun shining down on the both of us. Baekhyun shoves his earbuds into his ears, ignoring the loud splashes and squeals of people from the nearby pool.

"Me?" I ask.

"Yeah. You don't seem like yourself." He adds casually as his eyes trail a group of perfectly tanned and glowing girls. They cast a flirtatious wave our way, showing off their bikini bodies in a 3/4 mirror pose. I had learned it for modeling during training. 

I shrug, hoping he wouldn't notice. But before I can change the subject, Baekyun decides that it would just be wonderful to pin me.

"He's hooking up less. You know. Have you seen him with any girls lately?" Baekyun mutters with a slight eyebrow wiggle. "Maybe the almighty Kai is gay now."

Ii fight the urge to shake both of their shoulders and finally come clean about Jinah. Of course I was talking to less girls- I couldn't care less about them. I was practically in love with girlfriend.

 

"Yeah, that's it," Chanyeol adds in realization. He turns to study my face with a wondering gaze. I fight urge to laugh at the way the his large eyes twitch. "You definitely seem out of the game lately."

"Well maybe I don't feel like it anymore." I mutter. Has Jinah really changed me?

My friends were getting suspicious and I couldn't risk her getting in trouble from Na Young. Who knows what would happen then. I suppose this calls for the drastic. This calls for plan B. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Na Young's P.O.V

 

"I heard there's a wedding in the reception hall..." Lu Han drops casually as he swings his hands by his side. We were currently walking by the shore of the beach under the blazing sun. I pull my hat down further to prevent any sunburns. Those were a real pain.

"Really?" I ask, feeling slightly giddy. I don't know why, but I've always loved weddings. They were romantic and cherishable moments where two people's lives were drastically changed. The classy decor and the beautiful music... I can't help but bite my lip at the thought of Lu Han and I getting married. At least, if it ever happened.

I relish the feeling of my feet squishing the white sand.

"I would love to crash it," I mumble. Lu Han casts a bright smile towards me. Being with him just feels like Heaven.

"Oh, you." He tugs at the edge of my hat before planting a small kiss to my cheek. His lips are soft and warm, just as I expected. The buzzing of his touch lingers at my cheeck for awhile. "We wouldn't want to get kicked out." He adds. 

"True, true," I admit.

The sounds of squealing children fill my ears as I turn to a small group of toddlers eagerly playing in the crystal blue water. I smile at their innocence and capability of enjoying life to the fullest. Being a child was wonderful. 

"How many children would you like to have?" The question escapes my lips before I can stop it. A pool of heat rises to my cheeks. Oh the awkward implications... Lu Han raises a brow. There were so many suggestions in that brow. 

"I don't know, I suppose. As many as we can have.." His face is tuned from me sightly, but his lips turn up into a smirk as he swings our hands together.

"We?"

"Well who else am I going to do it with, a tree?" He laughs. I look down. "So what your saying is that..."

"Yes, Na Young." Lu Han brings a finger to my chin, raising it to his eye level. My stomach does somersaults as my eyes meet with his. "I'd like to marry you. Not now, but soon. I promise."

 

I squeeze his hand tighter. "You better, kid."

He chuckles. "I won't make you wait too long. I promise."

-----------------------------------

:) HOLY PICKLES SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME. I feel terrible. I'm going on vacation over a bit of Christmas break, so I'm not so sure if I'll be able to update. I'll try.

THANK YOU. I love each and every one of you. Each.

 

Goodnight~ 

-poppy1231