leeteuk 02

Love, Lies and Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

leeteuk 02

There was a buzz from my walkie-talkie and I quickly pick it up, my eyes never leaving the binoculars. It was late evening and most of the people were heading straight home, relieved that their day's over.

Not for me, unfortunately.

"Details." I barked into the phone, as my line of vision focused on the main entrance of the building opposite me. The headquarters had informed us earlier that our suspect was supposed to leave that building after work. Our job simply was to kill him.

Lee Jaewon might seemed normal and definitely not a criminal but that's only what the general public thinks. Under his politician image, Lee Jaewon was a drug lord. He deals in every single type of illegal drug there is in the world, be it heroin or methamphetamine.

Of course, Lee Jaewon's business is illegal but officially, the police doesn't have enough evidence to lock him behind bars or more accurately, give him the death sentence so it's up to us.

Since the police can't catch him, we will. We're kind of the government's secret agents who does the dirty work. Lee Jaewon's murder would merely be filed away by the police since obviously, they know we're the murders.

Our jobs aren't only limited to such cases though. Whenever there's no corrupted politicians to kill off, we are tasked to help the government  with their international matters and such. We're pretty important to the government, if I do say so myself.

"Suspect leaving elevator." Heechul notified me, his voice barely audible. My right-hand man was situated in the building's lobby where he could easily see the suspect and inform us.

"Donghae, stand by now." I warned our designated sniper who was located on another building where it would be easily to shoot our suspect. As it was a quick, simple mission, it only required the three of us. The remaining members were either back at headquarters or at another mission.

"Roger that." Donghae's voice crackled back from the speakers and I relaxed. Donghae's aim was legendary and he almost never miss a target in his eight years of service, that was how good he was.

Just then, the suspect appeared from the building's entrance, black suit and his briefcase in his hand. Since we knew that his car was in maintenance, Lee Jaewon approached the sidewalk to flag down a taxi.

Donghae was supposed to shoot when he at the lamp post and I waited with anticipation for Lee Jaewon's fatal shot.

Zip!

"What?" I cursed under my breath as I watched Lee Jaewon fall to the pavement, crimson blood spilling from the wound on his chest, where his heart was. Donghae wasn't supposed to shoot so early. That wasn't the plan. I scowled.

"Lee Donghae, explain yourself." I growled into the walkie-talkie, taking one last glance at Lee Jaewon's dying self before quickly rushing towards the stairs.

"It," pant "wasn't," pant "me," pant "Leeteuk." Donghae frantically replied and pants punctured his words as he hurried down the stairs. "I didn't," pant "shoot him!" The sniper exclaimed before pocketing the device.

I frowned. If Donghae didn't shoot Lee Jaewon, then who did? Who else has that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter