taeyeon 01

Love, Lies and Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

taeyeon 01

"A tart, sir?" I offered the tray of goodies to a wealthy looking man. He had that old, harmless grandfather look about him. "They're delicious." I smiled at him warmly, nodding to the tray.

"Thank you." He smiled back, picking a strawberry tart off the tray. I curtsied at him quickly before walking off. Unfortunately, I passed by a young man who gave me a leer look. Oh, gosh. I tried to quicken my pace but with a huge tray in my hand, it wasn't easy.

"Not so fast, sweetheart. I want some of those tarts." He grabbed my arm, pulling me towards me. Argh. I groaned inwardly before putting on a fake smile. "Interested in a tart, sir?"

"Of course. They looked so juicy and sweet." The arrogant young heir glanced down at my chest level and I knew instantly that he was one of those heirs. Heirs that had just inherited a large sum of money and thinks that every girl is interested in him. "So tempting... Want to join me tonight?" He slyly asked, his hand creeping up my arm suggestively.

"Hmm... Well, how about no?" I pretended to muse over it before jerking my leg up, straight at his groin. As expected, the heir let out a yell of pain. I gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry but I'm not interested. Now, get your dirty hand away from me." A murderous look replaced the previous sweet look and the heir hastily released me without any trouble. He probably didn't want to have a scandal concerning him.

I gave him a curt nod before walking away from him. I was at the refreshment table when Jessica joined me. "I saw the little incident, unnie. Good aim." She complimented me as she refilled her tray.

"Thanks. But that's all because of the years of training, Sica." I gave her a sideways glance as I picked out a few tarts that the guests seemed to favor. Jessica leaned closer to me, lowering her voice, and informed me, "Sunny told me that the documents are inside G-Dragon's office, in the safe beneath the table. Combination is 2006."

"Thank Sunny for me. Tell the others to be prepared to run." I quickly gave Jessica, my right-hand woman, a few instructions before picking up the tray and moving towards the grand stair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter