taeyeon 02

Love, Lies and Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

taeyeon 02

"Hey!" I yelled out in shock and fury, grabbing my daggers from my thighs. My hand wrapped around the handle, took aim and threw it straight at the figure by the door.

Unfortunately, the guy swiftly dodged the dagger which embedded itself onto the thick wooden door. I quickly memorized the guy; he wore a black scarf which covered most of his face and a black shirt and trousers. I gritted my teeth in fury and shrieked, "That's mine!" I know I sound childish but the envelope was damn important.

"Shh... shorty. Let's use our indoor voice, shall we?" The robber mockingly chided me, exactly how a kindergarten teacher would scold his student. I growled in response and hurled my second dagger at him.

Thanks to my anger, my aim was a bit off. Instead of stabbing the robber, the dagger only glazed his shoulder. "Darn." The robber cursed, grabbing his injured shoulder. Taking advantage of the situation, I dived for the envelope.

Realizing my intent at the last minute, the robber reached for the envelope as well. Together, the two of us banged into each other before hitting the carpet floor. Luckily, the carpet muffled our thump or else we'll probably be surrounded by dozens of guards, gun pointed straight at us.

I made a wild grab at the envelope but the robber kicked it away with his foot. "Argh." I grounded irritably as I got to my feet, heading towards the envelope which has near one of the bookshelf.

"Hey!" I squeaked with mild surprise as the robber's hand wrapped around my foot and pulled, sweeping me off my feet - in a bad way. I hit the floor, the envelope only a few inchs away from my hand. I stretched forward, as far as I could, and was almost touching the edge of it when a hand from above stole it away.

I raised my head, only to see the envelope in the robber's hands. "Too bad, shortie." He teased, waving the envelope in my face.

In response, I swung my legs around, kicking his legs and causing him to fall. The surprised look on his face was priceless. But I could only enjoyed it for a second before grabbing the envelope which was the floor. "Too bad, it's mine now." I smirked, my hands on my hips.

Out of the sudden, the office door burst opened and two heads spun towards it. To my utmost horror, G-Dragon stood there with a gun in his hand. Behind was a huge group of guards, armed to the teeth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter