leeteuk 01

Love, Lies and Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

leeteuk 01

It was a lovely day, really and I would have enjoyed it a lot if it wasn't for my mother.

"Mom, how could you?" I demanded through the phone, pacing around my apartment.

"This is for your own good, Jeongsu." My mom nagged and I resisted the urge to facepalm myself.

I thought I managed to escape her when I move out of my house a few years ago. Then, some smart aleck (I'm looking at you, Cho Kyuhyun) had to tell my mother my new phone number (I gave up after changing it for the seventh time). The thing is; my mother's a worrywart and with me being her only son, I was always the victim of her nagging.

"You're not getting any younger, Jeongu!"

I massaged my temple wearily. "Mom, I know. I look in the mirror every morning, you know."

"I don't care. Mrs Kim's daughter is a nice lady and I expect you to be there at the cafe before she arrives." My mother sharply ordered and I winced. "A gentleman never —"

"Make a lady wait. Mom, you drilled that into my head since day one so it's pretty unlikely that I'll actually forget it." I groaned.

"That's my boy." Even though I couldn't see her, I could tell that my mother was beaming proudly. "Now, get your down to the cafe!"

 

 

 

Like my mother had expected, I arrived at the scheduled meeting place five minutes earlier.

I had barely sat down at the reserved table when a petite girl approached me. She had short black hair which was dip-dyed in a warm shade of brown. Her make up was little and her curious eyes peered into mine as she spoke up, "Park Leeteuk?"

Her voice was like music chimes. I numbly thought before answering back to attention.

"Er... Leeteuk? Yeah, that's me." I hastily searched through my brain before recalling.

"You're Kim Taeyeon, right?" I asked, almost fearing her answer. Thankfully, the lady nodded her head with a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter