It Was An Accident...

Start What Must Be Finished

 When Jaejoong woke up again his headache was gone and never before had he felt so great.  He noticed there was a bare space next to him, Yunho was gone.  He groaned as a sense of gloominess slowly crept its way up his mind.  Jae turned over and noticed the time.  Jumping out of the bed he cursed.

 

“Yunho! ing bastard, why didn’t he wake me up!?”  He scrambled around the bed room looking for clothes and called out for Yunho, no answers came.

 

As he hopped on one foot while putting on his jeans he noticed the food on the table, with a note.  He stopped for a minute to read the note:

 

Sorry about not waking you up, but I didn’t want you disturb you.

There’s food here for you to eat, I already ate so don’t wait for me.

I went to the studio for work ^^;

Anyways, wear my clothes, and put your clothes in the wash.

Eat well and have a good day my little hero~

Xoxo –Yunho

 

“Aish… This man… Seriously…”  Jaejoong mumbled to himself trying to hold back the smile he desperately wanted to show for this cheesy and unnecessary note.

 

Jaejoong dressed in Yunho’s clothes which were rather on the large side on him and rushed off to his meeting with the boys.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When Jae arrived at the studio, Junsu was waiting for him in the waiting room.

“Yah!  Where have you been?!  You’re an hour late!”

“I was busy. Sorry.”

“What the hell’s more important than this damn meeting!?  And your--…  Oh my god, what happened to your face?!”  The two started for the conference room at a speed walk.

“I got burned.”  Jaejoong was getting a little irritated with Junsu.

“What the hell happened to you last night?  Did Yunho hurt you?”  Jae stopped dead in his tracks.

“How the hell did you know I was with Yunho?”  Junsu stopped a little ahead of Jae and turned with big eyes toward him.

“I was the one who told him where you were last night.”

“You told him?”
“Ye, Yoochun was involved too.”

“… Thank you…”  Jae’s cheeks flushed as he very softly mumbled his words.

“What? Aish never mind, let’s go!”

 

The rest of the meeting Jaejoong couldn’t get Yunho off his mind and found himself rather distracted and coming in and out of reality during the meeting.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

“Jaeoong-hyung!  Come to lunch with us.”  Yoochun sent a text message to Jae while they were at separate locations.

By ‘us’, I suppose you mean Junsu?

Yes sir!

Alright, I’m in.

:D”  Jaejoong smiled at Yoochun’s emote and put his phone away.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“So hyung!  What happened last night?!”  Yoochun asked while away at his cocktail, eagerly wanting to know.

“U-Um.. Is that why you wanted to invite me?”

“Well yeah, that and for lunch! You’re hungry aren’t you?”

“Aish.. I don’t wanna tell you guys..  It’s weird..”

“No it’s not! We’re best friends! Aigoo, come tell us.”  Junsu complained.

“It is when my best friends are dating and haven’t told me!”

“Actually we’ve been dating for 5 years now.”  Jaejoong smacked his own face at Yoochun’s words.

“At least just tell us how you got that nasty mark on your cheek and neck…”  Junsu asked innocently.

“Junsu! Don’t ask that!  It could be a hicky!”  Yoochun got quieter when he said the last part and giggled at Jae.

“Yah!  It’s not a hicky!  I got burned…”

“How?!”  The two said in unison.

“Well…  Do you remember that woman I told you about Junsu?”

“Ye.”

“Well, she was in Yunho’s apartment when we arrived and she took a candle and splashed the wax in my face.”

“What?!  That !  How ing dare she!”  Yoochun hollered.

“Well, I don’t think she meant to hit me on purpose, I think she missed Yunho and got me in the process.”

“Aiisshhh!!  That’s still terrible of her to do in the first place!”  Yoochun said.

“I know, I know.  Calm down Yoochun, I’m alright now.  I’m just afraid..  That she’s going to tell the media about us and then Cassie’s will know and we’ll be looked so down upon.  We’ll become even more broken then we are now… We’ll be hated so much more…”
“Ya, don’t think like that.  So far no news has gotten out, I think she would have done something already by now.  We won’t lose Cassie’s just like that.  A lot of them like that.  I know for a fact a lot of them will love us more because of it.”  Yoochun tried to reassure Jaejoong.

“Wait, so does that mean… You two confessed to each other?”  Junsu asked.

“W-Well... Y-Yeah…”

“No way!  How’d it happened!?”  Yoochun asked excitedly.

“Well um, I guess we kinda just knew at the moment and well, he um, he um… Um..”  Jaejoong blushed terribly and started fiddling with his thumbs.

“He kissed you!”  Junsu said out of anticipation.  Jaejoong hung his head and tried to hide his embarrassment.  The two congratulated him and said they’d gladly give him advice if he needed it for y time.  After all, they knew Jae had never had with a man before, but Jae pretty much knew what he was doing.  He’s read/seen enough and YunJae fics in his life that it was good enough.

 

While they ate, Jae’s phone went off, a text message was sent.

 

“Hey, this is Hyoya. Meet me here at ______ at 9 tonight.”

“Speak of the devil guys.  It’s her.  She sent me a text.”

“How’d she get your number?” Junsu the only smart one who seemed to notice that she had his number.

“I don’t really know…  Should I go anyways?”  Both boys nodded.

“Ah, that’s a fancy restaurant so wear something nice!”  Yoochun remarked.

“Is it really?  I’ve never heard of it..”

“Then why are you going to a place you’ve never heard of or been too?”  Junsu asked.

“I thought I could get directions from the internet…”

“Ah ye…”

 

 After they ate, each went off to their own schedules.  Yoochun to filming, Junsu to Elizabeth, and Jaejoong to working on some music.

 

The day went by slow for Jaejoong, his face often hurting, and wondering when he was going to see Yunho again.  Wondering if it should be made official—their relationship.  Boyfriends…  The thought would make Jaejoong’s heart skip beats.  But most of all, he was scared for what was going to happen with that woman tonight.

 

Hyoya…

 

He thought the name over and over in his head.

 

What are you planning on doing?  Are you going to hurt me more? Are you going to announce to the world about Yunho and I?  Who exactly are you to Yunho most of all?!

 

Over and over he pondered about this dreaded woman. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The time finally came when Jae had to get ready.  He slicked his blonde hair back and parted it on the side.  He wanted to look presentable for this woman, just so she would get the impression that he was a gentleman.  He shaved twice on his face, dressed in black dress pants and a black blazer with a plain white button down shirt.  He wore the watch Yunho gave him for his birthday and took his earrings out.  He sprayed just a bit of his favorite cologne and packed his wallet and phone in his pocket.  With that, he left and set out for the restaurant. 

 

When he arrived, Hyoya wasn’t there.  She was 20 minutes late, which irritated Jaejoong.

 

Damn , you invited me. 

 

If there’s one thing Jaejoong didn’t like, it was being stood up. (Much too many experiences from his past days)

 

Then all of the sudden, she appears without saying sorry or giving an explanation why she was late.

 

“Nice to see you too.”  Jaejoong remarked sarcastically.

“Oh, hey there.”  She refused to make eye contact with him.

She looked very lovely in his opinion.  Her dress was a silk red, it fit her figure and she had black shawl on. 

 

At least she has class. Jae scoffed to himself.

 

“Did you order?”  She asked.

“Not yet, I waited for you.”

“Oh, well then.. Shall we order first?”

 

Jaejoong nodded and the two ordered their dinners.

 

“I… I-I want to, apologize for what I did last night.  That’s why I invited you here tonight.”  Hyoya finally made eye contact with him, but as soon as she saw the burn mark on his face, she looked away.

 

Jae starred at her, she seemed very sincere.  He sighed and looked down, then back up at her.

 

“Well, for now I’ll forgive you.  On one condition.”  Hyoya was full ears now.

“Promise me… You won’t tell Cassiopeia.”  She looked up and saw the most saddened expression on his face.  Her lip trembled as she tried to speak.

 

“I-I-I…”

“You what?”

“I-I.. Wasn’t going to tell them anyways…”  Her words were softly spoken and a bit mumbled.

“That’s a relief.”  Jae loosed himself up when he heard those words.

 

The two engaged in conversation for the majority of the night, actually finding each other be a pleasant person to be around.  Soft laughter was shared, and little things about Yunho were also told.

 

“Tell me Hyoya-sshi, how did you meet Yunho?” The two were now walking together along the Han River. 

“Well…  It was after you guys split up and weren’t able to contact each other.  Yunho was a mess, he and Changmin were on hiatus as TVXQ and weren’t doing much with their schedules.  Actually, we met a few times before we bumped into each other.  I was an intern at Avex, and we would often see each other when he and Changmin were remaking songs.  It was a day when we were both shopping for groceries.  His eyes were very irritated and his hair and clothes were much disorganized. And not in the good way.”  The two laughed, knowing that no matter what Yunho did, he was still good looking.

“Anyways he was debating between two brands of which to buy.  When he decided on one he put the other back and dropped a bunch of food.  I was in the same isle and helped him clean up the mess.”  Jae laughed at how cliché their love story was.

“What? That’s what really happened!”

“I didn’t say anything.”  The two laughed.

“Ye… That’s how it was, he said to me ‘Oh! Park-sshi!  I didn’t expect to see you here.’  And from then…  He asked me to dinner.”

“Not trying to be mean, but that’s kind of cute (cliché)”

“Isn’t it?  I guess it’s those moments that I’ve tried to hold onto.  But I’ve realized I need to let go of the past.”  Hyoya sat down on a nearby bench and sighed, watching the river flow by.

 

Jae sat down next to her and took in Seoul’s cool night air. Hyoya wasn’t as bad as he thought.  He could see how Yunho liked her.  She reminded him of himself.

 

“Aish… How does this happen?  How do I get to meet such handsome men, and never be able to stay with them?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, you’re also a very handsome man as well.  I wouldn’t mind dating you, if only, not for that…”

“Would you really?” Jae asked with a smile and wide eyes. She nodded.

“Ye, but only if you were interested in me back.”

“Haha, sorry, but I’ve waited too long for my chance with him.  Don’t get me wrong, you’re very pretty and a very nice woman, but I can’t let this opportunity slip away from me like this.”  Jaejoong leaned back on the bench and let his arms spread out.  He noticed that Hyoya was smiling but her eyes were red with tears.

“How long?”  She managed to say.

“Ten years.”

“Gosh.. That’s.. Th-Tha—”  She broke down in sobs. She held and cried.

“Aigoo, it’s okay, no need to cry.”  Jaejoong tried to comfort her and wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her shoulder rather roughly. 

 

The two stayed there for a little while, until Hyoya lightly pushed him away.

 

“I-I’m sorry… We shouldn’t have met like this…”  She seemed in a rush, like her house was on fire. She stood up and grabbed her purse.

“Oh, do you have to leave now?  Let me drive you.”

“N-No!  It’s okay, I’ll walk to my car.  I have to go. I have to go..  She turned to start walking, but stopped in her tracks.  She turned back around and gave Jae a kiss on the cheek.  A rather shocked Jaejoong blushed slightly.

 

“Thank you… You’ve done a lot more for me than you think..”  Hyoya whispered in his ear and hugged him tightly.  Before she left, she gave him another quick kiss and ran off in her heels. 

 

Jaejoong watched her leave with his hands in his pockets.  He smiled and shook his head.  When he turned around to leave for his car as well, his heart dropped. 

 

“Y-Yunho?”  Yunho stood there with his phone still half way up to his ear, his face full of devastation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anngyeong everybody! How are you?  Did you guys like the chapter?  Lemme know! ^_^  I'll be having a two knew YunJae stories coming up, but idk when, and I have to finish my JongHo as well! 

Comment, rate and subscribe! :D (I feel like I'm on YouTube lol)