thanks to my 4 inch heels

only me and you

before,during, and even after the interview,yoonhye's hands were sweating and shaking excessively..

good thing the dress she wore had pockets to hide her hand's shame.

when she was on her way to the basement parking lot,she saw the sign at the elevator saying "currently unavailable.sorry for the inconvenience" and goes to her second choice. THE STAIRS.

imagine walking down 8 floors of a really big building with heels.terrible right?it really is.

when walking down,she felt that her foot was really aching so bad that she need to hold the stair railings down.

fortunately,her hands stopped shaking so she could easily support herself.

while in the 3rd floor, she immediately slipped her hands froom the stairs and almostly fell until she felt someone behind her carrying her up.she turned arround to thank the guy behind him,but before she turned around, that mystery guy said "careful miss, you should be...." leaving the sentence hanging, the guy saw yoonhye's beautiful face even without makeup and instantly became attracted to her.

leaving him speechless,yoon hye bowed and thank him for doing that,or else,she would probably have sprain on her left foot.she realized that it was bigbang's taeyang and apologized for her clumsiness around him.she caled him by his real name since it's been a habit of her to call celebrities not by their screen name

"youngbae oppa,gomawo" she said but when she ws about to turn around,youngbae grabbed her arms and asked her her name."lee yoon hye"she said silently. youngbae then asked her if she needed help going down the parking lot but she just replied : "im okay now.thank you for helping me a while ago.i couldnt thank you enough." youngbae insisted to help her and didnt left her until she got onto her car.he just smiled to her while she was driving on the way home.

no wonder youngbae fell for her.she's polite,beautiful,confident ,and definitely wife material.

 

it was definitely love at first sight for youngbae...

 

but what about yoonhye?did she fell for him too?