new job,new friends,new love?

only me and you

 

*10:00 am, yoon hye’s alarm clock rings

 

“*yawns* *stretches* OMG! Its already 10 am! ill be late for my first day at work!” she said as she raced to the bathroom doors.

5 minutes.yup.5 minutes of bath awaited yoonhye and she quickly got her 1st-day-to-work clothes: skinny jeans, oversized tank top, and a white blazer to cover her bare shoulders..she decided to wears hightops since that “stairs incident”.

She grabbed her car keys, bag and her ever reliable tumbler filled with hot coffee. after 15 minutes of driving, she arrived at yg entertainment and quickly parked her car at the parking lot.

When yoonhye was about to enter the office, she heard noises from different people and got goosebumps because she was so nervous then she realized, she didn’t have make up on! “uggh! This is epic fail!” she said to herself but theres no time to do it now. There was only 3 minutes left to impress YG.

“ah~ lee yoon hye, you’re 3 minutes early . 2ne1, bigbang, se7en, gummy, and others, this is yoon hye. She will be 2ne1’s backup (assistant) designer and bigbang’s assistant choreographer. She looks young, yes because she’s only 21 years old and a former personal designer of lee ji-eun (IU) at loen.” Yg introduced yoonhye to the company artists and staff while yoonhye bowed several times to the artists to show respect.

“hey, youngbae, isn’t that that the girl from the picture you downloaded?” seungri breaked the silence and embarrassed youngbae in front of everyone while the rest where laughing.

“boss yg, when will yoonhye start her job?” jiyong uttered to change the subject involving his best friend

“today. “ yg answered.

“wait, why does yoonhye have 2 jobs? Will you show us why you became accepted as choreographer?” minji asked curiously

“because she has both potential for the said jobs and she said in her interview that she wanted to try both and besides, it’s in her resume.” “why don’t you show minji and the others your talent as a choreographer?”

Yoonhye agreed and danced hiphop in front of everyone.

indeed,all were impressed but the most astonished one was youngbae.he didnt know she was that talented.

her first day was rough though.seungri becoming friends with her, feeling awkward around youngbae, seunghyun,daesung and jiyong having a brotherly image to him

when she was about to go home, she remebered youngbae almost saving her from a sprain then she smiled like an idiot inside her car and drived home.

 

---> after a month of work,getting to know each other and stuff, yoonhye became best friends with youngbae and seungri,had a supportive older brother like friends that she can lean on with jiyong,seunghyun and daesung..she even became friends with the employees and artists. after a month filled with those things,she remembered the time when youngbae and seungri helped her move on from her past relationships and stuff.indeed,those 2 good men were the most likely ones to fall for. but she fell youngbae. yeah,she also loves seungri but only as a brother. the butterflies she felt, that drooling moment when youngbae takes off his shirt while dance rehearsal, and the way his eyes sparkle when he's talking to her are the most possible proofs.

 

--------> i didnt update regularly because i was busy about the whole "plot" thing for this story.