UNCHARTED

only me and you

 

So work and work pushed on and YG realized that she’s [Yoon Hye] at choreographing killer dance moves than designing. Sure she’s still studying that one right now but she excels at dancing more that designing..

She became friends with the whole 2NE1 because she was the one in charge of fittings then she would submit it to the head designers for big events such as awards night, out of the country events, etc.

While at the same time, she was BIGBANG’s assistant choreographer and sometimes even choreographs the background dancers for special performances like inkigayo and mnet countdown.

Although she excels, many people/employees at YG are confused why she got accepted considering the fact that YG never accepts amateur employees. That was only because the assistant choreographer of BIGABANG resigned due to Family problems so YG had no choice to pick her as substitute.

Meanwhile, Young bae was fond of her and wants to know her more since the “heel slip-on stairs” accident of Yoon hye. His hands were aching to touch her, His lips wanting to kiss her, his arms longing to hug her and pull her closer. In shorter terms, it was definitely love at first sight. Young bae never felt anything like this so extreme in his whole existence and decided to do the first step. BEFRIEND YOON HYE. But the problem is, HE DOESN’T KNOW HER EXACTLY. YET.

Young bae was so eager to befriend her that he even asked a friend of his that was also a background dancer and Yoon hye’s friend. He said “If you’re interested in yoon hye, please stop. She hasn’t move on from her ex boyfriend that broke up with her just a month ago because of cheating. She’s afraid to do things like loving and trusting a person again full heartedly and stuff” while glancing at yoon hye from afar leaving Young bae dumbfounded.

Well, surely that hasn’t made his day right but alas! It’s practice time for the new MV shoot. Jiyong the red head was there, so is Seung hyun wearing a bonnet and a coat..(Airport fashion much?),that blonde smiling angel, daesung was also present and the ever matured enough seungri. The director and their crew was there to explain things like how this should be done , how should it look likeand things similar to that. ,that blonde smiling angel, daesung was also present and the ever matured enough seungri. The director and their crew was there to explain things like how this should be done , how should it look like and things similar to that.

Yoon hye and Mark (BB FICTIONAL HEAD CHOREOGRAHER. IT’S UP TO YOU TO MAKE UP HIS LAST NAME ^_^) was working behind for the routine the dancers will be making along with the designers finishing off their tailored coats for the group’s MV.

Since young bae was sooooo shy around girls, he asked the ever reliable seungri for help. Yes, the one and only maknae that stands for victory because he knew seungri was already close to yoon hye from her first day onwards. Sure he was also close to Yoon hye but it’s just too awkward for only the two of them to be In the same place at the same time.

The music video that they will be filming was a ballad one. The kind that needs romantic drama. “The fans want more than expected” the director said. “And Youngbae will do exactly that.” Everyone in the room was shocked not because of the plot but because young bae will rise up the intensity of the Music video’s effect. “But young bae is not used to acting” jiyong complained and the other 3 members nodded. “He did great on beautiful hangover so he can do better here. That’s the whole idea: Change of image. You will show the world that BIGBANG is not just your ordinary kpop boy band that relies on elecropop and hip hop music.” “Isn’t it a high risk?” daesung added “yang hyun suk approved of it, so be comfortable with it. Seungri will re-gain his former image in VVIP but this time, more sleeker; seung hyun as the male version of femme fatale , jiyong as a red king, and daesung will remain blonde because it looks better on you.” “and youngbae?” seunghyun asked “We will combine his former images on prayer, wedding dress, and fantastic baby” “It has no difference to youngbae now. He just takes off his shirt and that’s it. What’s the unique image about it?” seung hyun asked formally.

“Well, here’s the exact plot. Since it’s a ballad with an experimental touch of hip hop, I’ve chosen young bae will act as a player and once he fell in love in love for real, he gets a taste of his own medicine when the leading woman kisses a guy that happens to be…*director thinks of a member that will be kissed*…seungri.” “what?! I’ll act too?” seungri butted in. “Yes. Let me finish first. The 3 members will be scattered throughout the video. After the breakup, taeyang ssi will go straight to the bar so he could clear things of. And drink his heart out. *looks directly at youngbae* Don’t worry, it’s only cocktail. That’s when jiyong comes out singing the pre chorus and then youngbae will sing the chorus while acting drunk then goes outside followed by daesung comforting him/seungri singing while the girl was leaning on his chest singing verses alternately. Seung hyun will be revealed as the guy that tells seungri in the first place to do so so young bae will not finish off by loving an unfaithful girl too much.” “nice storyline.” Seungri commented. “oh and I almost forgot, we will film it in paris, france.” “but who’s the leading woman?” young bae asked “YG suggested not to get actresses because it will only stir issue between YG entertainment and the other party. So we decided that.....

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahahahah!! Suspense much!!! I apologize being really late at updating stuffs like this. It’s just that this is my first fanfic and lazyness often stikes me.BAD. so again I am so sorry. Hope y’all readers understand *smirks* love ya! :***