the email that will change her life

only me and you

*11pm

yoonhye twitched from side to side hoping to find a more comfortable position to sleep.she ended up sitting at her neatly laid bed and cant help looking the sore her foot has gotten too.

yeah,thinking about it was horrible but when it comes to the part when youngbae comes to the rescue,it instantly adds a big grin in her delicate face.

she doesnt know if she's falling though...she's just been out of a 2 year relationship with her ex-boyfriend.she doesnt even want to use youngbae as a little toy to move on.

"besides,ill never see him again.unless i got accepted at yg."she said to herself and decided to call it a day.

 

-----> meanwhile

 

youngbae cant really sleep because of what happened.its the first time he became attracted to a girl that strong and he doesnt even know how to make the first step. in much simplie words,he became MADLY IN LOVE with yoon hye.

he opened his phone and searched the internet for yoonhye to know more about her.she found out that she was a budding designer for her loyal fangirl,IU. when he got to know more,he decided to think about things like "will i ever meet her again?", "what if she didnt like me?"

he fell asleep while thinking about those.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

after 2 weeks without any contact,all youngbae could do is stare at yoonhye's picture on her phone that he downloaded

"hyung!!let me see that!" seungri played around youngbae and snapped out of his daydreaming mode

seungri got his phone and glanced at the picture that maked his jaw dropped.

"she's really beautiful hyung!!!!!i want her"seungri said jokingly

"well she's just this girl that i met last last week.she's really beautiful i got to admit" and displayed a smile that could melt any girl in an instant.

"guys,it's show time" jiyong jumped at the front of them

"youngbae,whatever youre looking at right now,use it as an inspiration" daesung said sarcastically to his hyung

------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's been two weeks and yoonhye didnt got a call from yg so she decided to open her email account to see if the company said anything.

to her suprise,she saw one mail from yg with the subject "APPLICATON".

her jaw drops when she read that she was accepted in yg as assistant choreographer and also an assistant designer,however she will only get one amount of salary even if she has 2 jobs there.

it also listed why she was accepted as a choreographer. it said "because it was on your resume that youve been a choreographer at youre church at the philippines.she forgot that that her burned tape of her dancing at a church "minzy style" was in her document folder and the yg representatives thought that she put that on purpose.

also one of the listed reasons is because she was loen entertainment's pride and was the one that choreograph iu's moves in her hit song "you and i".

at the end of the mail,it read "come here tomorrow at 11pm and youll start your first day"

she was very excited about this but when she saw a photo of youngbae online,she cant help but notice that she had hanging or the past 5 minutes.i mean,who doesnt drool on youngbae's abs,charming ace and his turn on smile??? he has everything that everygirl wants in a guy.plus,he's yoonhye's ideal type 

she then remebered why she controlled herself from falling from him.she hasnt move on from her past (it's just a month ago since his ex boyfriend broke up from her because of cheating issues)....and if you asked her how muched it hurts,she  would answer that dying wasnt enough pain for her..

 

------------------------------------------> sorry for updating really really slow!!!!im just a new writer here but ive got a stable plot planned out.it's really realistic and heartfelt ^_^

PLEASE DO SUPPORT ME BY SUBSCRIBING :) AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CURRENT SUPPORT I GOT XDD

I WONT LET YOU DOWN!