the starting point

only me and you

yoonhye was in the convenience store, she was thinking of getting a new job at a high class company.. she then remebered why she decided to resign at loen :she had to go back to the philippines because her grandmother was dying.

anyways,she was also worrying about her masterl degree at fashion.

due to her excessive listening to music,she didnt notice that she bumped into an old man buying newspapers. she apologized tothe man for her clumsiness and saw a glossy flyer that the man dropped from the newspaper.

it says "YG entertainment now hiring assistant fashion designers.bring your necessary documents and at least 3 sample designs to the building and look for mr. kim janhyuk to get interviewed. thank you."

you thought that maybe,if youll try,maybe. just maybe you can be accepted at yg ent,fter all youre goal is to work at a high-end company and yg is that one.

you go to your appartment immediately to get your document folder and dressed yourself something nice and representable and you thought of wearing your indigo pumps to make you look pretty ^^

your really confident about this so you forget all your worries and thoughts that come in your mind and you were ready to take this oppotunity

you got unto your car (yes,the car and licence youve been waiting for) and practiced yourself for the most possible questions you may get during the interview.

 

finally,you arrived at yg entertainment buliding. you thought youll not be nervous about this but right now,your hands are literally shaking and sweating at the same time..guess you were wrong

as you entered yg,you immediately looked for that janhyuk the flyer was talking about. you approached the main counter and looked for him . the employee at the counter told you that janhyuk ssi was in his office,8th floor.you followed the direction being pointed out to you by the man and went on your way.yg office was really big though you seem to get lost.

at last,you found his secretary at her desk and approached her and made an appointment wih kim janhyuk... and guess what?! you arethe 30th applicant today! "you always had great timing" you wispered to yourself silently while being sarcastic.

the secretary glenced at the schedule calendar and told you thatyoull be interviewed in 2 hours and the maximum interview ime will be ten minutes. 

you looked at your phone's clock and you noticed that its already 2pm (XD) and you just decide to stay and wait for your turn.

its finally 4pm and the secretary called you to get ready.onceagain,your not so good historyat being nervous repeated itselfwith sweaty and shaking hands.

you got in and bowed to kim janhyuk ssi to be polite.

you passed your resume and other documents to him and he started reading it.he started to ask you questions like "why are you striving so much when your family's life is stable?","why did you resigned from loen?" and "why pick YG?".

these questions were really hard to answer but thanks to your witty,smart mind and past experiences at interviews,you were able to answer them all with no regrets.

but what impressed janhyuk the most is the fact that youre only 21 and accomplished things normal teenagers dont.

 

******************************************************

ill promise that this story is really going to be realistic as possib;e! ^_^