Aegyo and leadah Kris.

My 12 Best Friends

 

“Can’t. Tell. Me?” you repeated his words. “Wae?! Why would you keep something from your best friend?”
Sehun nudged Kris. “Can’t we just tell her? It’s just one person… and she goes to the same school as us!”
Hae Mi awkwardly stepped back. “I feel like I’m not supposed to be in this so I’ll stand over there.” She walked away towards the corner.
“Yeah I won’t say anything. I swear!” you put your hand over your heart indicating your loyalty.
Kris shrugged. “Fine. But we’ll tell you some where more private?”
“Okay… where?”

Before Kris could answer, Jonghyun came over. He scratched the back of his head.
“Hey, um… Su Jin? I have to stay back a while to help with the clean up. So I can’t bring you back home. Is that okay?” he said.
“Sure,  I’ll just find a ride with someone then!” you told him.
“Alrighty then, sorry!” he said before he continued cleaning up.

You thought hard about who you should ride with. “Oh! I forgot about Ha Jung! Oh my gosh did she leave already? Where’s Chunji, L. Joe and Niel?!” you said in a panicked voice.
“They left already… like 10 minutes ago. They told us to tell you but we kind of remembered it now.” Xiu Min said.
“AISH!” you slapped your forehead and left a red mark. Sehun lightly touched it.
“Don’t  hit so hard!” he scolded. You nodded and sighed. “Now who am I going to ride with?” you mumbled.
“You can ride with us!” Luhan suggested. “We rode in two different cars, and I’m sure you can squeeze in since you’re really petite and small.”
“Yeah, while Luhan is fat and takes up most of the space…” Sehun whispered to you and you both started laughing. Luhan pushed Sehun away. “Go away! Nobody likes you!”
“Kris oppa is that okay with you?” you ignored the HunHan’s bickering.
“Yeah it’s fine since I’m driving.” You clapped your hands together. “Hey! You can tell me your so-called ‘secret’ that you’re keeping from me in the car!”
“But what about your friend over there? Is she leaving with B.A.P?” Kris asked you. You didn’t know .
“Yah, are you riding with Yongguk oppa back home?” you went up to Hae Mi.
“Yeah I have too… but I’ll see you on Christmas Eve! My parents and brother are going to visit you guys. Joon already knows about it.”
“REALLY?! Ahh this will be so fun!”
“Yea— Sorry, they’re calling me now, I got to go!” She gave you one last hug before she ran out the door. Daehyun waved at you before he followed Hae Mi outside.

---
“Who’s car am I riding in? That one or that one?” You pointed at each of the black vans.
“That one!” Sehun and Luhan said at the same time. You scrunched up your face. They were both pointing at a different car.
“I’m driving the one on the left, but Suho will be driving the one on the right.” Kris informed you.  “Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kyungsoo ride in Suho’s car, while the others ride in mine.”
“Ahh I see… then I will ride with…" You looked at everyone. Suho’s half smiled and started giving up puppy dog faces. While Kris’s half did something you couldn’t possibly say no to.
Tao stepped forward, brought his fists up to his face, and there, that very moment he opened his mouth. “Buing buing~” He said with all the courage he could. Then he blushed deeply before turning back lightly hitting Kris on the shoulder.
 “ASDFGHJKL! What was that?! Tao?!” you couldn’t contain your feelings. *THAT WAS THE MOST UNEXPECTED THING EVER.* you screamed inside. *THAT WAS TOO DARNED CUTE!*
“So it’s a yes to our side?” Luhan smirked. Your whole body couldn’t react to what just happened.  “I take that as a yes!” Luhan quickly lifted you up and placed you inside the van.
“HEY THAT’S NOT FAIR!” Sehun yelled. “YOU USED TAO!”
“SO WE CAN USE BAO ZI TOO AND ME!” Luhan screamed back.
“WE CAN USE KAI THEN. KAI DO YOUR THING!” Sehun shot a look at Kai.
Kai went forward and took a deep breath. He made an awkward heart with his hands and started dancing. He did his infamous ‘crotch grab’ and .
"EYY! Don't ruin her innoccent mind man!" Kris covered your eyes.
Sehun facepalmed. “Kai! We wanted you to do aegyo too, not that!”
You looked away uncomfortably when you saw his moves.
“You should’ve told me then!” Kai said. This time he was about to his aegyo until he realized he couldn’t.
“I can’t do it Sehun!”
“Yes you can!”
Kai inhaled again and mimicked Tao, but ended up covering his whole face. He ran back to his hyungs. Sehun shook his head disappointedly.
“Ha! Exo-M wins!” Luhan cheered and closed the door. He smiled at you.
“Exo-M? What I thought you were just Exo.” You gave him a fixed stare.
“Kris…. tell her…”
Kris started the engine and the car began moving. He started talking about Exo, how they were a rookies group. Once he got to the sub groups being split up, you froze.
“One in debut in Korea… the other in China? Why is that?”
“That’s how Mr. Soo Man wants it.”
“But… do you guys really have to leave to China and not see the other half?” your hand trembled.
“Don’t worry, we’ll get to see the other half at some times but not all the time.” Luhan assured you, but you still felt emptiness in their words. Your face fell and you became silent. 
“This is why we didn’t want to tell you…” Kris felt bad.
“No! It’s okay! This is how it’s supposed to be, and I’ll support you guys all the way!” you waved your hands around again. They all smiled again.
“We should spend as much time together as we can!” you said.
“Yeah!” Xiu Min agreed.
“Ahh we’re here already, Su Jin.” Chen pointed out the window to see your snow-covered house.
“Oh, that was really fast. Thank you oppas!” you hopped off out of the car. You waved at Exo-K’s car and unlocked the front door. You didn’t notice but Kris was behind you. Joon opened the door.
“Lil’ sis! You’re back! I missed you so much!” he pulled you into a death hug. As he released you he glared at Kris.
“Why is he with you? Where’s Jonghyun?”
“He had to stay behind. So Exo brought me home.“ you said. “I’m gonna go up to my room now… bye Kris oppa!” you hugged him once more. Once you left, Joon thanked Kris.
“Thanks for checking up on her and bringing her back safely.” He patted his shoulder. “I really appreciate it.” He gave Kris a sincere smile. Kris bowed. “It was no problem at all. Su Jin is an amazing girl. You are lucky to have her as  your sister.”
“I know, I am.” Joon nodded before closing the door.


---
"Hyung~ I'm hungry again I want cake!" Tao whined in the back. 
"I'm cold turn up the heater!" Luhan complained. 
"You guys are such kids" Chen sighed. 
"Xiu Min is asleep already!" Lay hollered.
"AGH I can't concentrate on the road!" Kris twitched while making a left turn. 
"We're home already, now everyone go inside and get to bed!" Kris demanded.

They all piled out of the car and got ready for bed. Kris pulled at his hair and groaned. "They act like little kids... and two of them are even older than me!" Kris patted some lotion on his face. "I guess I know why I was chosen to be the leader."

 


lol Kris.