Cold

My 12 Best Friends

You left out the door next to Chanyeol. L. Joe was behind you and zipped up your backpack.

“Huh?” you looked over your shoulder.
“Your backpack was open, genius.” He smiled. You waved in the air and he chuckled. Chanyeol was being quiet.
“Oh!” you said, “Meet my friend Chanyeol. Chanyeol meet L.Joe” you looked back and forth at  them. They kindly smiled at each other and bowed.
“Hi”
“L. Joe!” Chunji stomped over to him. “Why’d you leave me? All the girls started clinging onto me!” he clutched onto L.Joe’s arm. Chunji looked kind of scared. Then he met eyes with you and you turned away. You looked over at Chanyeol and he looked at you.
“Hey! Do you have an answer yet?” Chunji stood up straight, asking you.
“Why... of all the girls in this school, you ask me?” you questioned, avoiding eye contact.
“I don’t know… you’re unlike any other girls.”
L. Joe scoffed, “You didn’t even pay any attention to her before!”
“What are you talking about?” he looked puzzled.
“Su Jin is the shy, quiet girl who always gave you food, cheered you up when you were sad, and played games with you. But you still don’t remember her?!”
L. Joe’s anger boiled up inside. Chunji’s face was full of confusion. L. Joe shook his head. “Su Jin, can you help me around the school?” You nodded. “Let’s go”
Chanyeol glared at Chunji.
 “WHAT?” Chunji said.
Chanyeol walked away.
“I need someone to help me too…” Chunji said sadly. 
Niel slapped him on the back. “And you leave me behind? I just went to the bathroom and the bell just rang.”
“Well, we can help each other” Chunji sighed.
The two boys walked around the school, staring at their timetables and searching for the right rooms. Chunji and Niel stopped in front of the classroom, late. 
You were doodling on your papers because the lecture was boring. L. Joe kept throwing little pieces of paper at you.
“Stop it!” you said.
“Sorry we’re late!” you heard the door swing open. Chunji bowed, but your eyes widened in horror. He was with Niel.
 Niel spotted you and waved, “Su Jin! You go here?! WHERE’S HAE MI?” he asked excitedly.
Niel was very obsessive towards Hae Mi. He’s always had a crush on her. Hae Mi despises Niel, and even though he knows it he still loves her.. *I’m so happy Hae Mi doesn’t go here…it would be horrible…*

---
After the last classes you wanted to stop by the café. You asked L. Joe if he wanted to come. Luhan, who was right next to you, wanted to come too. Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun wanted tag along. The others wanted to go the dorm.
“Okay… let’s go!” you walked into the freezing cold air, feeling the snow cover your boots. You started shivering, even though you wore a thick sweater, a coat, a scarf and gloves.
L. joe hugged you “You’ll be warm!” You giggled and you pushed him into the snow.
“Now you’re cold!” you turned to Exo, “Ppalli! Let’s go before he gets up!” you laughed. They smiled and ran with you.

L. Joe had a hard time getting up because he was wearing those big marshmallow coats. He saw Chunji and Niel standing above him.
“Hyungs! Help me I’m stuck!” he started tossing and turning. Niel pulled him up.
“Hey, where’s that girl going?” Chunji asked.
“That girl is Su Jin, and I’m not telling you” L. Joe said.
Chunji glared, fine I’ll follow her snow prints anyways. He started following your tracks.
“Ooooh maybe Hae Mi is with her!” Niel clapped his hands.
L. Joe patted the snow off his coat and followed them.

---
While you were running, you slipped on some ice and fell backwards. You landed on Luhan, in which Luhan fell on Kai and it was like the domino affect. Baekhyun was the last to fall. Kai felt something weird, but he was too afraid to know. You opened your eyes, the snow falling on your face. You felt something warm under you. You turned your face and shot up. 
"Uwahh! I'm sorry Luhan oppa!" then you stopped. "Are you serious? I did not just do that" you pointed at everyone on the white ground. 
After Luhan got up, Kai got up and realized that Sehun fell on his face. "What the heck?" Kai said. 
Sehun got up and rubbed his behind. "You fell on my , Kai."
Kai twitched, "No wonder it felt weird... *cough* squishy...oh god.." 
You started laughing so hard. "HAHA Sehunnie's is squishy!" You froze, "uh, that's awkward."
Sehun's face heated up. He was either emabrrassed or mad. You didn't know, but he kept trying to change thee subject.
Baekhyun was struggling under Chanyeol. 
"Get off of me! You weigh like 3,000 pounds!" Baekhyun tried getting Chanyeol off of him. You and Kai lifted him up. Chanyeol fell asleep because he started breathing loudly. 
"Aish, this boy!" Baekhyun kicked his side. 
Chanyeol screamed and grabbed Baekhyun's leg. "I'm awake!" 
"Hurry let's go!" you urged, you felt like you were going to turn into ice outside. 

---
You welcomed the warm air and aroma of cookies and hot chocolate once you stepped inside. “Ahh, it feels so nice in here!”
You took off your coat and scarf. Zelo was busy cleaning a table while whistling to a song. You walked towards him. “Hi Zelo~”
Zelo dropped his broom, “Su Jin!” he hugged you, but he pulled back.
“Gee you’re really cold and you got some snowflakes in your hair” he started sweeping the snow off your head. You thanked him and went back to Exo who was still outside. You opened the door and yelled at them.
“YAH. Do you want to freeze to death out there?! Come inside already!” You pulled each one of them in.
They all sighed in relief when the warm air hit them.
“Man, it smells good here” Chanyeol said.
“Let’s order something hot” Sehun suggested, rubbing his palms together.
You saw Himchan and Jongup taking order and waved to them. They smiled and waved back. Yongguk and Youngjae were behind the counter and Daehyun was at the cash register.
You fell in line behind the woman in front of you. Once she purchased a piece of cake and coffee, she left. Daehyun was busy putting the last coin into the register. He put one of his hands forward and you smirked. He didn’t notice you, so you slowly held his hand in between yours. He jolted up.
“Ah That's cold!!!!!” he shivered.
“Hahaha!” you laughed. “Guess what?
“What?” Daehyun said while eyeing your hands. He felt like your were going to touch him again.
“L. Joe... I mean Byunghun transferred to my school!”
He was surprised, “Really?! You’re lying” he didn’t believe you.
“Yup! B-but… Chan Hee and Niel did too”
“Ugh, Niel? Woah Chan Hee too? How did you feel about it?” you blushed. Daehyun already knew he was your first crush. “I was of course, completely shocked, surprised, happy and sad.
“That’s a lot of emotions there” he said while wiping the counter.
“Yup, but...."
The door swung open.

 


I just wanna say Happy Birthday to the Kung Fu Panda of Exo M.... TAO! <3



Credit: Smtown Facebook