Chapter 5

Wishing Upon a Sun (it is a star, dont judge.)

This chapter is dedicated to my good friend, who loves Yunfany.. 
Chapter 4 (Yunfany)
As Jiyong and Sohee started off a “date”, Tiffany and Yunho had just began their “date.”
Drinking silently besides Tiffany's come-and-go slurping.
“Wow.” said Yunho as he looked at the girl infront of him.
“what?” Tiffany said irritatingly
“You amaze me with your … slurping.” Your cute  slurping that is... damn, this date is really messing up my head and I don’t think I’m the only one noticing...
“I do not ..slurp. I just enjoy my drink unlike you who looks like you’re about to pummel some guy’s head. ” But you’ll look damn y while doing it..... What am I saying? Calm Down. This is a fake date, meaning everything that’s  happening is not real. Yeah. Tiff. get a grip.
“Yeah, well at least I won’t go on disturbing conversations with that irritating noise.”
“Well, at le-”
Tiffany felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to see a rather cute guy.
“Can I help you?” Tiffany asked as she did her infamous eye-smile.
Yunho who was staring at the guy  ever since he saw him staring at Tiffany.What is this guy problem, can’t he see that she’s on a date... well a fake date but still.
“I was wondering if I could buy you a drink.. if your man here is okay with it..” and this guy said it without even glancing away to see if Yunho was okay with it.
“No, sorry but as you can see, she’s slurping her drink already, but thanks for the offer.” Yunho said. He was about to ex-plo-de. . .
“Nah, her slurping is adorable... and that’s a compliment for the lady.”
“And the lady’s answer is yes.” Tiffany said.
As the guy smirk at Yunho as he went to get Tiffany a drink.
“Let me handle this.” Tiffany whispered.
“He’s hitting on you.”
“I know he is.”
“and you-, he’s a-”
“player I know.”
“Then why?”
“You’ll find out, yet stop yapping around or you’ll be kicked out.”
The guy came back with a drink in one hand and his other in his pocket.
“Here you go.”
“Aww, thanks. can you place on the table for me? I’m going to make a call.” Tiffany said as she excused herself from the gentlemens
The guy was checking Tiffany out as she was walking and sat  himself down where Tiffany was sitting.Yunho stared at him down. hard.
“she’s damn fine.” the guy said.
“Are you talking to me?”
“So, is she yours? Boyfriend?Brother? Friend?”
“Why do you want to know?”
“Well, if you are her boyfriend.. which I kinda doubt.”
“and why?” Yunho said as he raise his eyebrows.
“Well, you kinda give off the protective older brother aura.”
“hm. really. how interesting.” Yunho said without a sense of caring to what the guy is saying.
“and as I was saying, if you are her boyfriend, you guys do it yet?”
“did what?”
“you know.”
“No, i don’t know.”
“com’on man. You know, banging? getting physical? knocking her up? ride the pony?”
Yunho just shook his head
“seriously? Where are you from? . OKAY MAN. IT’S . ”
now, practically everyone was looking at the dude and whispering.
“Its not what you're thinking folks.”
Yunho was about to leave, but the guy sat him down.
“You are going to pay, and you know what? I know how. You see that girl talking to her friend? yeah, the girl that was sitting with you. I will take her first, if you don’t mind.”
Yunho just sat there looking at the horrible guy and slowly tilted head head towards the right where he saw not only the public but a girl.
“How could you....” said this girl.
This guy turned around and saw this girl, on the verge of tears.
He was about to run for it but Yunho grabbed the guy before he could and turned him around to look at him.
“You bastard.”
and Yunho took a swing and struck the guy right in the face.
“and that is what will happen if you ever do that again to any girl.”
With that said, it turned out that Tiffany recognized the guy as her friend’s boyfriend from her friend’s blog. The guy is safe for now, and Yunho got to enjoy the car ride with a heart-broken girl.
“Thank you for all you’ve done. Bye now..” said the girl as she walked in her front door.
Tiffany who was in the backseat, slumped in exhaustion.
“Is our little princess tired?” asked Yunho as he kept an eye on the traffic light.
“YES! SHE’S TIRED AND HATE GUYS LIKE THAT PATHETIC JERK.”
“Calm down or you will pay for the glass you are about to break and hospital bill for my hearing. ”
“today was the worst day ever.” Tiffany said as she closed her eyes.
“You wanna go home or somewhere else?”
“Where is somewhere else?” taking a small glance at Yunho
“How about Lotte World?”
“now? are you serious? You better not be joking?” Tiffany said as she was halfway sitting up
“Well, all you have to say is the magic word and that this is the best fake date ever.” Yunho said
“Pleaseee and let us see how the rest of the day goes before I can say that last part :)”
“Fine, as long as you're happy and well, I can be at peace. ”
“What does that mean?”
“You tantrums are horrible.” Yunho said as he chuckled.
They drove to one of the world’s largest amusement parks with a bit of peace before Yunho brought up Tiffany’s slurping.
“We are finally here.” they both said at the same time.
They went on the major rides and didn’t have a fight between them the entire time.
As they got off the roller coaster, Tiffany was still clinging Yunho’s hand like it was her life on the  line.
“Tiffany, I think my hand went numb. Look we’re off the ride. Its over. No more loops.”
Suddenly a staff member came up to them as they were about to exit.
“Here is your picture and here..” the staff said to Yunho and as she walked away, she winked at him.
“What is it? asked Tiffany said out of curiosity and maybe something more
“Nothing, just her number” he said nonchalantly.
They decided to sit for a while before going home.
“Amazing, no?” said Yunho
“Yeah, a girl is actually interested in you.” Tiffany said tilting her head back to see the sky.
“Huh? WHAT? I am a very appealing guy and why are you bringing it up?”
“you are so insensitive and that makes you very unappealing in my book.Let’s go home!” said Tiffany as she marched off. She stopped in her tracks when she noticed that he wasn’t going to come after her. Why would he? Its just a fake date. Taking a quick glance back to the bench, she saw him laying there like he was sleeping. Tiffany walked behind the bench and saw Yunho’s calm face.
Taking his arm, she pulled him off the bench but with one swift movement, Yunho grab Tiffany’s hands and made it intertwine with his.
“Even if it was a fake date, taking that girl’s number is really a move that you don’t want to pull on a date.” she thought as she look at him.
“I remember  when you told me that you would love having these kind of moments with the one you love.” said Yunho
“you idiot. If you are ever going to get someone into going out with you, you better start acting because that person is running away from your grasp. Jaejoong is going to be so upset. ”
Yunho’s mind started functioning and it hits him that Tiffany thinks that he is gay.
She freed her hand from his in a rush and started walking towards Yunho’s car.
“Too bad you’re not straight because I- ”
Tiffany closed her eyes and when she opened them, Yunho disappeared.
Looking around the park, she couldn’t see him anywhere.
“Yunho!!! Yun-”
Someone wrapped around her waist and whispered
“You would do what?”
Tiffany felt the heat reach to her face.
“I....would.....”
Her heart couldn’t handle it for much longer, she smacked Yunho’s hands that locked her in his embrace.
Yunho decided not to push than he already did, “Let’s go home”
It was only 8 as they reached Tiffany’s house.
Walking up the steps, Yunho see as Tiffany stumbled to find her keys.
“Do you have a spare?” asked Yunho
Tiffany looked up from her bag with a frown.
“That was my spare, i lost my original and my dad is out of town.”
“You want to go to your friend’s place?”
“They're all busy with school or work.”
“Then there is only one place for you to stay then ..” said Yunho
“Your place.” said Tiffany
“The homeless shelter.” said Yunho
“So you want to stay in my messy, horrible man cave?”
“Just drive.” said Tiffany
They reached lobby of Yunho’s complex in a flash. As they walked inside the elevator, Yunho couldn’t help but think, is my room clean? do I have any food left?
Suddenly, the elevator stopped midway between floors.
It was dark and creepy and Tiffany wasn’t doing any better than the last ride at the amusement park.
“Look a spider.” Yunho said jokingly
“stop.”
“Tiffany, look... ”
Tiffany tired to see what she was looking at till, she felt something on her arm...
She quickly grabbed Yunho’s arm and dug her nails.
“I’ll stop!” Yunho squealed without letting out a tear.
“Why are you doing this to me?”
“One word. Revenge.”
“What did i do to you beside the nail-arm thing?”
“You thought I was gay... “

“You were awake?”
“your gullible.”
“Awww, there goes my ship. ”
“Your ship? really?”
“If you’re not into Jaejoong oppa, then who?”
“nevermind that and for your information, me and Jaejoong are not together and he is not gay either, he’s interested in someone.”
“Oh really?!?! Who?”
“None of your business”
“B-but-”
Suddenly, there was a sudden bang and the communicator started to buzz.
Tiffany started to panic and Yunho could sense it since she had a firm grip on his hand. She ducked and hit something hard but soft at the same time. It took her some time before she knew that it was Yunho’s chest. “He smells good...” thought Tiffany.
“Tiffany, its going to be alright... why do you want to know who I’m interested in?”
“I-its n-not what you think..... I’m just curious.. is it that girl Haeri?”
“No and if it makes you happy, the girl I’m interested in …. doesn’t even know how long I had feelings for her.” Tiffany loosen her grip on his hand
“Then that girl is pretty dense.”
“Yeah..but I think its better that way despite how much I dislike the idea.”
“If it makes you feel better, my love life isn’t going very well.”
“You were dating?”
“Not since the time you punched my boyfriend in the stomach when he cheated me with that .”
“Hmm...he deserved it.”
“you almost got kicked out if he didn’t transfer out.”
“You got to admit, I was always there for your horrible mistakes.”
“I do admit it, and that you were always there to fix it too.”
As if they could see each other right then and there, facing one another. Tiffany shifted a little, when the elevator shot upwards
_________________________________
Tiffany’s hand were able to grab Yunho’s shoulders amazingly.
Breathing heavily, he could feel it, she was this close to him.
“Sorry for the interruptions, but the elevator seems to have a slight technical problem. Please wait patiently. ”
Why do we fight? Why are you always the guy that I should rely on more than my boyfriend?
Yunho took Tiffany’s hand, and like he could see her expressions, he could see how confused she was. Don’t do this to yourself...
He helped her back to her feet and despite the situation they're in, how much they wanted things to happen, they settled down with “just friends.”
“No matter what..” said Yunho
“Never let this ruin our relationship, friend.” Tiffany said with a smile.
Yunho silently nodded and the elevator’s door opened.
“So, did anything happen since I last came here?” asked Tiffany
“I kept it the same since you were the one to design it..” thought Yunho
“Not much, since I don’t stay here a lot.” asked Yunho
Nodding her head in approval that her finest work was not destroyed.
“Where do you want to sleep?” asked Yunho as he walked into his bedroom
“Anywhere really, it’s only for one night.” Tiffany said as she unconsciously followed him
“You can take the bed.” he said as he took off his shirt.
Tiffany looked over and saw Yunho’s toned body.
“Would you put on a tshirt?” Tiffany quickly said as she walked out of the room
“What’s her problem? Not like she never seen me shirtless before?” thought Yunho.
“Want to shower first or do something else?” he said.
“You got any beer?” said Tiffany
“Why...”
“I just remembered that I have work tomorrow.”
“Good enough reason. Be right back.”
As Yunho carried their drinks, Tiffany fixed her watch.
“What are you doing?” asked Yunho
“Fixing my watch.” said Tiffany
“Thought you couldn’t tell time on those kind of watches..”
“I can too! Look.” showing him the watch
“Tiffany... its only 10:27, that watch said its 11:59”
“I know, once it’s 11:59, this will really be the end of our date.”
“Oh, then lets not waste a minute, drink bottoms up my friend.”
They drank and drank, and Tiffany and Yunho has pretty high tolerance on alcohol but after the 3rd bottle, the two were pretty … knocked out.
“Yah!” Tiffany said to Yunho as her cheek rested on the table
“Wha~?” he replied as he faced her.
With her flushed face and accusing finger,“You are a bad guy. ”
“what? Well you are too.”
“i mean you’re nice to me when I’m not even your girlfriend or younger sister.. and because i treat you horribly. You. Deserve. Better. ”  Tiffany’s head now rested on his shoulder.
“Remember that dense girl i was talking about.”
“The one?”
“Yeah..., well that girl is - ”
Yunho was cut off due to being dragged to stand up by Tiffany.
“Let’s dance!”
“But there isn’t any music.” said Yunho but he was already swaying with Tiffany to the non-existent music
With the cup in her hand, her eyes mid way from closing.
“Who are you?~” asked Tiffany
“Yunho....”
She pouts and tap his head with her finger
“No~, your just someone THAT I USED TO KNOW~” and Tiffany breaks into a song
“You’re never going to believe me if i told you...”  Yunho thought.
He took out his cellphone and recorded Tiffany’s drunken behavior.
Tiffany moaned something but he wasn’t able to catch what she was trying to say. They got to the couch and he felt Tiffany shift and slowly open her eyes.
“Jagiya~, where are you bringing me to?” Tiffany said seductively as she snuggled closer to Yunho’s neck.
Yunho was struck by Tiffany’s words, the girl who refused to call him oppa, is calling him darling.............
With no response to Tiffany, she got impatient and started sending butterfly kisses up his neck and was inhaling the sweet cologne he was wearing.
“Tiffan-”
“You don’t like it?” asked Tiffany with her innocent eyes looking up at him.
“Not that I don’t... ”
“Then...” Tiffany said as she got up
Her head jerk forward and only to ruin Yunho’s outfit with throw up.
“I’m going to take a shower but first let get you cleaned up.” he said sternly.

He followed her and helped her hold her hair so it wouldn’t be in the way of her hurling.
“can i have some water......”
Yunho quickly grabbed a glass of water to Tiffany.
Waiting for her outside the door  was quite tiring since he was also a bit tipsy. He heard the shower running and images popped up in his mind.
Closing his eyes he thought of,Tiffany undressing, the water running through her body, those kisses that she did in the elevator.
As he opened his eyes, he found the door still closed. Walking to his bedroom, he opened the door and saw Tiffany wearing only her undergarment.
“What are you doing...” asked Yunho
“I threw up on my shirt so i took them off.” she said all innocently as she walked up to him.
Backing Yunho up against the wall was fun for Tiffany. She looks up to him and grab hold of his shirt and pulled him close to her. Whispering in his ear, “Jagiya,I need a shirt~”
Yunho stumbled on getting the shirt for her from his closet.  “I’m going to shower.” He said before he dashed to the cold shower. When he came out, he saw Tiffany still in his bedroom. “What are you doing?”
__here__Tiffany spun around to make a remark but was caught off guard when Yunho’s bare chest was shown and his hair was still wet. “....you look good with your hair wet.”
“Oh, okay... ” Yunho said nonchalantly as possible because he couldn’t bear the sight of her undergarment showing through HIS shirt.
He quickly laid down on the couch until he felt a slight tap on his forehead.
Looking up and saw Tiffany was on top of him.
“What are you doing now?” Yunho said as he tried to sit up but Tiffany pushed him down
“Did you know how hard it was to control myself.” said Tiffany with a pout.
“What-”
“I clearly remember the break up between you and Haeri. You said that you always had someone in your heart and she asked you if it was me and you just stood there.”
She lightly punched him as she said that.
“I did have someone in my heart at that time and I still do.” said Yunho
“THEN WHY DIDN’T YOU ANSWER HER, I SPENT THE LAST YEARS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FELT LIKE? IT WAS HORRIBLE.”
She was about to hit one more time, but Yunho caught it.
“I like you.” said Yunho and he leaned in to kiss those pink lips of hers.
Tiffany cried and soon she had her hands on the back of Yunho’s head.
He let go first, and to much disappointed Tiffany was, he just got up and took her hand with him.
“Lets go to sleep....” said Yunho as he plopped himself on the bed.
She did the same and snuggled right next to him.