Getting closer.

Married to Key

Yuki’s POV

“Okay guys, we need to continue the scene from our last shooting, this time, you will be on an eating date, okay?” The PD told us, with his clipboard in his hands like usual.

“Neh~” Key and I chorused.

One of the staff unnie was helping me to put on my mic. I stole a glance at Key, at it seemed like he had already been looking at me. He grinned at me as a male staff member helped him put on his mic. It was around 8 at night, and we were dressed in the same clothes as the last shooting, and the staff even piled us with shopping bags so that the viewers would think that we actually did the shooting on the same day.

-------------------------------------------

“Yah yeobo, should we eat food from the street side stalls?” Key asked excitedly as he dragged me out of DDM and into the crowded and noisy streets outside.

I rolled my eyes as Key called me ‘Yeobo’ once again, as I remembered the little conversation we had before filming started.

----------------------- Flashback -------------------------

“Yah yeobo, what should we eat today?” Key asked while the unnie was still trying to fix my mic.

I elbowed him while trying my best not to squirm around too much.

“Who’s your yeobo? Keep the cheesy nicknames for filming, won’t you?” I whined.

Key put both his hands up like he was surrendering. “Woah, touché,” he said, “but okay.” And then he winked, leaving me to wonder what that wink meant.

------------------------ End of Flasback ------------------------

I finally figured out what that wink meant. Key had been teasing me with all his ‘yeobo’s and ‘jagiya’s ever since the start of filming, and I wasn’t allowed to say anything. I groaned as Key called me his ‘yeobo’ for the sixth time that night.

“I want chicken rice!” Key looked at me like I just asked for the moon. “What?”

“Are you asking for the food chicken rice, or are you asking for me?” He teased, wriggling his eyebrows. “Jagiya~~~”

I groaned again.

“Please add cheese onto the chicken rice. It’s dedicated to you.”

Key scoffed, widened his eyes and dropped his jaw dramatically.

“It wasn’t even cheesy, stupid. It’s ro-man-tic.”

I laughed. That was the Key I knew, the Key who spoke his mind, the Key who called people names in a joking manner. The Key who I loved teasing.

“I didn’t know Kim Key knew how to be ro-man-tic,” I rebutted, mimicking the way he said ‘romantic’.

Starting to see fans approaching us, I quickly pulled Key by his arm and dragged him along the street stalls. Tugging his arm, I pointed to a stall selling ddubokki.

“Buy some for me. Pleeeeease?” Key easily agreed and bought a plate.

“Just one?” I pouted. “I eat a lot, you know.”

“If we share, we can eat more types of food. Pabo,” Key said, smiling. He passed me the plate of ddubokki and threw his arm around my shoulder. Once again, I felt his weight on me, but it didn’t seem that bad since I couldn’t actually see fans staring at us. There were only one or two prominent ones while the rest of the people around us were seated at tables, which were set-up, and enjoying their food, not bothering about the camera crew,

We continued walking and Key continued buying food while I was happily munching on my ddubokki. He came back with fishcakes, hotdogs…everything.

“How are you going to finish all that?!” I asked, swallowing my food.

‘Well, someone here said she eats a lot.” He everything into my arms and I just stared at him, not moving.

“Wha- I can’t eat so much.” Key calmly grinned.

“I was kid-ding.” He walked ahead of me, and I ran up to him.

“That wasn’t funny.”

Miraculously, we managed to find an empty table and the end of the street stall trail. Key and I sat opposite each other.

“Feed meeee.” Key commanded, with an aegyo tone in his voice. I raised an eyebrow as my hand led itself to Key’s mouth with a piece of ddubokki on the stick. “Mmm, very nice.” Key suddenly grabbed the whole plate of ddubokki.

“Ya! It was my food!” Key smirked as he gestured to the other food on the table. The spiciness in my mouth increased as I stopped the momentum of the spicy food entering my mouth. It was so spicy it started to hurt and even numbed my mouth.

“Ahh, spicy,” I struggled to say as I opened my mouth wide. I grabbed a hotdog and stuffed it into my mouth. While at it, I tried kicking Key under the table to get me a drink.

“What?” Key looked up at me, and also losing his momentum, started to feel his mouth burning.

“Ah, ah spicy!!!” Key stuck his tongue out as he tried to breathe. He frantically asked the staff members for drinks, but none of them has any. He jumped up, and running to the nearest drink stall, quickly grabbed two drinks off the shelf and bought them.

Sliding one across the table to me, the both of us frantically opened the drinks and gulped it down.

“Stupid, do you always stuff yourself like that?” Key asked about the hot dog, acting like nothing happened.

“No, it was just too spicy so I used the hotdog to somehow numb it. Stupid you stole my ddubokki.”

“Well I also was a victim of it!” Key childishly argued back.

Rolling my eyes, I tried my best to stop the argument, because the rest of the argument would just be edited out.

“Fine, we’re even.”

Key’s POV

Awkward silence enveloped us as we continued eating. The camera crew was starting to get fidgety do I decided it was time to say something, since Yuki probably didn’t know what to say.

“Yeobo-ah,” I said, picking at my food and trying to sound natural.

“Please don’t call me that,” she pouted while looking at me, also picking at her food.

“Then we should think up of names,” I allowed a small smile to escape my lips. “Yeobo, Jagiya-“

“Whatever you want, whatever you want~” Yuki looked at me with a gleam in her eyes. “I’ll also call you whatever I want, yeah?”

“YEOBO-AH!” I exclaimed.

“Must it really be ‘yeobo’?” she asked, with a slight grumble.

“I like calling people ‘yeobo’.”

“Kibum-ah, Ji Fan-ah…… I shall call you whatever I feel like calling you!”

I nodded. “Okay… YEOBO-AH!”

Yuki could only hold back her laughter in embarrassment. Oh, the power of Almighty Key.

Yuki’s POV

The two of us were walking into the direction of my house because Key insisted on sending me home.

“Yeobo-ah, when will we meet again?”

“Oh stop it, you sound like a boyfriend right now,” I .

“Don’t you want Almighty Key as your boyfriend?” He teased me back. “Oh look, you’re blushing.” He pointed to my cheeks and I held them in embarrassment.

“Am I? Don’t lie!”

“You know you love meeeeee~” Key sang, skipping in front of me before turning around and starting to walk backwards. I laughed at his dorkiness. We reached a junction and suddenly, a cyclist appeared from around the corner.

“Careful!” I grabbed Key’s arm as the cyclist whizzed past us. Key lost his balance and fell on me, but thank goodness I didn’t fall.

He quickly pulled himself away from me.

“Sorry,” he muttered in English.

I shrugged.

“Be careful dude. If someone didn’t know better, they would have thought you were drunk and needed me for support.”

“Well if someone didn’t know better, they would have though that I was your boyfriend and I’m walking you home right now.” Key quickly rebutted, trying to hide his embarrassment.

“My boyfriend would hold my hand,” I said, attempting to once again.

“Oh yeah?”

What Key did next totally shocked me. He grabbed my hand and started swinging our hands back and forth in between us.

“I’m your husband, just to remind you.” He smirked as I felt my cheeks burn up once again. “You are so cute when you blush.”

I quickly pulled my hand away from his and cleared my throat.

“I didn’t need that, thank you very much. And I wasn’t blushing!”

Key started walking with his two hands behind his back. Leaning towards me, he whispered in to my ear, “even your ears turned red, for your info.”

My heart started thumping as I felt an adrenaline rush go through me.

Key, why do you always do this to me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Here's the probably long-awaited update :)

Hope you enjoyed it!

And yay i reached 50 subscribers! ^^ /happy dance/ thank you everyone keep the subs and comments coming in! :)

xx
angelsasha