Love Triangle

Forbidden Game

Jungmin let go of Yoona’s hand.  “Are you choosing your fake girlfriend over your best friend?”

“It’s not like that” He said.

“Do you possibly …” Jungmin stared at Donghae “Like her?”

“What? No! It’s just that..We have a party to attend!”  he explained. “so maybe next time.”

“Next time?” Jungmin asked.

‘Next Time?! So he’s allowing this bastard to date me?!’ Yoona felt angry and like she was stabbed at the heart.

“Yes next time.”  Donghae nodded.

“Okay so maybe you can keep your promise right?” Jungmin asked.

Donghae nodded but he felt sad.

“So can I have a hug for now?” –jungmin.

“Uh No!”  Donghae pulled Yoona away from Jungmin. “He have to hurry, the party is about to start.”

“What party is that? I can’t remember anything.” Yoona said trying to show Jungmin that Donghae was lying.

Donghae smirked.

 

O~~~~~~O~~~~~~O ONE WEEK AGO O~~~~~~O~~~~~~O

 

“Yoboseyo?” Donghae answered his phone.

“Donghae, It’s me Joo eun.”

“Ah, Joo Eun Noona!” Donghae replied.

“There will be a party next Sunday, you have to come with Yoona.”

“Sunday? But that’s my only rest day. Sorry but I can’t come.” Donghae hung up his phone.

O~~~~~~O~~~~~~O END OF FLASHBACK O~~~~~~O~~~~~~O

 

In the Party..

Donghae was really in a bad mood. Yoona knew that. Sunday was the only day where he can rest, but because he knew that Jungmin was invited in the party too, he had to use his rest day.

“Donghae?” Yoona called.

“What?!” Donghae sound angry.

Yoona kept quiet and walked away from Donghae. He bumped into Jungmin and he realized that Yoona was sad.

“Are you going to tease me again?” She asked looking sad.

“I don’t think I won’t have fun teasing you if you look like that.” He replied.

Yoona sighed.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Nothing.”

He chuckled and patted Yoona’s head. Yoona stared at Jungmin with a you-are-so-weird expression.

“What is so funny?” Yoona continued to stare.

“It’s just that, I can remember myself back then whenever Donghae was angry at me.” Jungmin said.

Yoona chuckled. “really? I thought Donghae will never get angry at you.”

“That’s what you think.” Jungmin

On the other hand..

Donghae was sitting by himself and even though he was angry at Yoona, he was worried and was pacing back and forth. He noticed that he was out of drink. He was on his way to the table to get some drink when he noticed Yoona and Jungmin talking to each other. ‘I guess Yoona will be fine if she’s with my bstfriend.’ He felt slight pain in his heart. ‘ After few minutes of drinking. His sight got blurred but still he knew what was going on.He was walking beside the pool. Yoona approached him because she can see him walking like drunk.

“Donghae, let’s go home.” She tried to pull him but he swayed his arms which made Yoona back out. She tripped and fell in the pool. Donghae turned around and laughed for a while and stopped after noticing that Yoona was Drowning. He walked towards the pool, but his sight got more blurred. Before he can save Yoona someone pulled him. It was jungmin. He dived in the pool and saved Yoona. Donghae messed up his hair while looking at Jungmin who was saving Yoona and thought ‘This is all my fault.’

“Yoona!” Jungmin called out her name but she was not answering. Her eyes were shut and her face and lips were totally pale. Donghae crawled towards her and pulled Jungmin away from her.

“Yoona!” He shouted her name. But still no reply. He tried everything just to wake her up except for one. “Please, wake up!” he cried. “I will never get mad at you. Please just wake up” His lips touched hers. Yoona suddenly coughed water and opened her eyes. Donghae hugged her tight and everyone clapped.

THE NEXT DAY…

Donghaeand Jungmin were facing an old man who was reading a news about Donghae and Yoona. 

149451_169536486405865_141577595868421_5

 He ripped and crumpled the newspaper and threw it. “Do you know what you two have done?” He sound calm but scary.  The two remained silent.

“You made our people think that your fighting because of a girl! A trash!” He shouted.

Donghae balled his fist controlling his anger.

“How can you even say that? You never met her!” Jungmin talked back.

“Shikuro! Just because you’re my son doesn’t mean you can talk to me like that!” Moo Ryong shouted as he was pointing to Jungmin.

“What does that supposed to mean? That no one can talk to you like that just because  you’re the company’s president?” He chuckled but he sound irritating.

“Jungmin” Donghae tried to calm him down. Jungmin stared at Donghae. “Dude, he’s talking about your GIRLFRIEND”

Donghae did not reply.

“Ah, I get it. Just because of that (yoona is your fake girlfriend) you’re letting this man to talk something bad about her?” he sound angry. “And what’s with last night? Yoona Please, wake up I will never get mad at you. Please just wake up. You even cried, is that all an act?” he stared at Donghae and shook his head before leaving.“I’m warning you, you fix this up or brake up with her.” Moo Ryong said before Donghae left.

Yoona, Taehyun,Sooyoung and Yuri sat as they watched t.v.

“It’s Donghae hyung!” Taehyun shouted as he poited at the t.v. Sooyoung turned the volume louder.

“Donghae ssi, what can you say about this love triangle news?” --interviewer

“I do have trust in my best friend and my girlfriend.” Donghae

“Did you feel any jelousy when Jungmin saved your girlfriend?” interviewer.

“Actually, yes, but still I have to thank him because of him my girlfriend is safe.” Donghae

“Thank you Donghae ssi.” Interviewer

“Noona, I think Donghae hyung loves you” Taehyun said.

“You’re too young to know that.” She patted Taehyun’s head.

“Yoona, I think Donghae oppa loves you”  Sooyoung said.

“Yoona, I think Donghae oppa loves you” Yuri immitated.

“Why are you immitating me?” Sooyung asked.

“I’m not, just had the same opinion.” Yuri smiled “high five!”

Sooyoung ignored her.

After few minutes Sooyoung and Yuri went home leaving Taehyun and Yoona at alone.

Someone knocked at the door. Yoona opened it and saw Jungmn.