Chapter 8

"My ultimate fangirl?" "Yea.. your ultimate fangirl:)"

"Omo!! Chaerin-ah! you changed soooo much!!:))" Bom exclaimed.

"Yeah!! i agree with Bommie! you look so xaayy~" Dara added.

"kekeke^^ Unnie, every guy on campus would fall for you!!^^" Minzy cooed.

"Aigoo... jeongmal... i didnt change THAT much.. :) you guys changed too^^" Chaerin stated.

"But Chaerin-ah, don't you think you were alittle harsh to Jiyong?" Dara said.

"He fooled me unnie. He got back with Kiko in my face... " Chaerin said coldly.

"But unnie... You havent seen him during the period when you were away.. He almost lost his life.. He even failed all his subject and had to go for counselling. He would hug your picture to sleep every night... crying.." Minzy said softly.

"It's too late anyways.. i'm already dating someone else" Chaerin said half bitterly.

"WHAT?!?! Chaerin ah, who are you dati-" Bom couldnt continue her sentence when a mob of girls swarmed passed them screaming.

When the crowd parted way for the person that arrived, he maid his way towards Chaerin and gang.

"Annyeong Oppa!!^^" Chaerin said and went over to hug him. 

"Annyeong my baby!!~" the guy cooed and peck her lips.

"Yah... Unnie.. mind introducing?" Minzy said awkwardly.

"Oh right! Girls, this is my boyfriend Junhyung:) I met him in france:)" Chaerin introduced.

"Hi:) Junhyung imida" Junhyung greeted and stretched his hand out for a handshake. 

***Bingbang***

"Woah.. hyung, Chaerin changed so much!" Seungri said..

Jiyong just kept quiet.

"Hey ji, look." TOP said and pointed towards Junhyung and Chaerin. The couple were currently making out at the lockers.

Jiyong boiled with anger. The innocent Chaerin he used to know was gone..

"OMG.... O.O" the rest of Bigbang exept TOP and Jiyong said.

"She changed." Jiyong said. then he walked away.

"Poor Jiyong.." Youngbae said.

Jiyong's POV

Here i am siting under a tree crying. Why? Because my EX fangirl just broke my heart. She changed so so so much. Now that she's back, she already has a boyfriend. Hunchae... imiss you..Just then, i packet of tissue was infront of my face. i followed the source of the person's hand and found... Chaerin.

"Hi Jiyong" was all she said.

She then took a seat beside me.

"Hi Chaerin, why no more 'oppa'?"" He asked timidly.

"You hated it" She simply stated.

He then pulled her in his embrace for a tight warm  hug. He started crying on her shoulder.

"Do you know how ing much i've missed you?? Chaerin-ah... i love you. Really... when i went to your house that day, you were already gone.." He said through his cries.

Chaerin pulled away from the hug and stood up.

"Kwon Jiyong, don't you think its alittle too late? Do YOU know how much i've missed you when you were with Kiko?  You hurt me more than you think Jiyong. Time passed, i've changed. im no longer that cute little innocent Chaerin. Not anymore." She retorted and walked away leaving Jiyong speechless..

*****************************************

Charen's POV

Jingyo... why? why do you always have to hurt me so much.. i cant love you... im really sorryto be honest, Junhyyung oppa isnt really my boyfriend.. he's just a friend i met in France. Yes, he's confessed to me, but ive only loved jiyong..but i'm human, i have my pride. i'm too hurt to face him. as they say, Time will heal... i really hope so..

No One's POV

"hey Chaerin!! wana go to the club today?" Dara asked excitedly.

"Okie^^ i need to wind down anyway:))"

"okok^^ Mit you at club 21 ok?' 

"Okie^^ pyong!" Chaerin hung off.

***That night @ the club***

Chaerin was getting drunk, really drunk. she went to the dance floor and started swaying her hips to the seductive music.

"Hey baby girl, what's a y creature like you alone on this night?" a drunk guy came up to Chaerin and s his hands around her neck.

"Huh! i'm looking for a hot guy like you to party with;) But i think i'll prefer attending the party in your pants" Chaerin said with a smirk as she grinded her hips on .

"Well, your lucky, your invited to the party in my pants;) c'mon" The guys said and led Chaerin into a VIP room in the club. 

Soon, moans and screams were heard...

________________________________________

(A/N) Haiz... this chap is a mess:P Can anyone guess who the guy is ?? keke^^ Comment and subscribe!!:DD