Morning After/ Shock

"My ultimate fangirl?" "Yea.. your ultimate fangirl:)"

The sunlight spewed over the curtains and shone on the couple sprawled out on the bed. Shirtless.

"Mmm" Caerin groaned and squirmed in her place.

"AHHHH!" 

"KWON JIYONG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" Chaerin screamed as she saw Jiyong looking at her while propping himself up withhis arm.

'We had a wonderful night last night babes~ Don't you remember?" Jiyong said as Chaerin's eyes widened.

She quickly got dressed and checked her phone.

"Nothing happened lastnight ok? It was a mistake. I got to go now." Just as Chaerin was about to step out of the room, Jiyong hugged her from behind, only in his boxers and nuzzled his face on the crook of her neck.

"What do you mean nothing happend last night? I missed you so much Chae.."

Chaerin scoffed and pulled away from his embrace.

"W're over Jiyong. No, correction, we never even started."

With that she walked out of the room leaving Jiyong heartbroken once again.

-In school-

Guys crowded around Chaerin the first thing she entered the school. They were either offering their numbers or giving her flowers and asking if she needs help to carry her stuff.

Then, mumbles of guys could be heard as they made way for Junhyung to walk pass.

"Hey babe.." He whispered into Chaerin's ear and pecked her on her lips.

"Hi oppa~" she cooed before linking arms with him and walking to class together.