Chapter 4

"My ultimate fangirl?" "Yea.. your ultimate fangirl:)"
So right now, Jiyong, chaerin, teddy, kiko and the rest of bigbang and 2ne1 were sitting in the school's lounge. "Why did you come back?" Jiyong started. Kiko was Jiyong's first love. He was totally devoted into her. He bouht her gifts and even stole from his parents just to buy her the necklace she wanted. But after doing all of that, she still left him for a richer guy. She hated the way Jiyong would bug her. But now, she was regretting it. "I came back for you Jiyong, i missed you... I love you..." she said with pittiful eyes. "Yea right. All just a bunch of crap." Jiyong scoffed and looked away. The air was pregnant. No one dared to speak a word. Everyone present knew the dark secret the four of them had. "T-teddy.. Why did you come back then...?" Chaerin timidly asked. "I missed you Chaerin-ah.. I regretted letting you go... Please come back.." Teddy said pleadingly. Teddy and Chaerin used to date. Apart from Jiyong, Teddy was the first person she has EVER had a crush on. Soon the boh of them dated. But Chaerin had mixed feelings when he sees Jiyong. When one day she found Teddy in bed with another woman, she felt devastated. She cried so hard. From that day on the two never met or had any forms of contact-until today. "W-what? Oppa, you left me.." Chaerin said softly almost as if she was whispering. "I know baby... That's why i'm here to get you back.. I need. You..." Teddy replied back. After that, there was nothing but silence. Jiyong suddenly spoke. "I missed you too Kiko.." Chaerin just sat there blankly. She wanted to cry. All these mixed emotions just washed over her. She was lost. "Kiko.. Since your back, let's give it a try again?" Jiyong said. It's always like that. Everything Kiko said would take effect on Jiyong. "Really Jiyong-ah?" Kiko questioned. "Yes, i am sure." with that, Jiyong stood up and walked away with Kiko. "Chaerin-ah... I bought roses for you..here." Teddy said as he handed her the bouquet. Chaerin took it mikly. 'Maybe Jiyong really doesnt love me at all. Maybe i should get back with Teddy oppa..' "Teddy oppa.. I missed you too.."