Jiyong's POV

"My ultimate fangirl?" "Yea.. your ultimate fangirl:)"
"Hubby!!!" oh , its Chaerin AGAIN. I tried to avoid her and mix around in the crowd. But the overwhelming squeals from my fangirls we're definitely NOT helping. "Oh! Jingyo!!~ i brought you food. C'mon^^" she said as she pulled me towards to school graden. Arghh! How much more irritating can she get??.. But i have to admit though.. She is quite cute when she calls me jing- ugh!!! WTF am i thinking?!?! Lee Chaerin?? CUTE?!?!! Omg.. I need to get away from her.. "Ugh! Let me go.." i said annoyed. "mmm~ oppa!~" she cooed and gave me a pout. Haiz... FML... Well, my parents and her parents are very goodfriends. Me and Chaerin grew up together and she had her little crush on ne ever since we were young. I though she would have gotten over it already, but it looks like it got worse... "Jingyo~ say ah..!!" she said as she held up the spoon of food to my mouth. I glared at her annoyingly and yanked the spoon from her hand and ate myself. She pouted and looked down on the ground sadly. Suddenly i asked her "Hey.. U eaten yet?" WTF?!?! How did that come out?? Her eyes lit up at once and shook her head cutely at me. I took a spoonful of rice and stuffed it into . By then, she was already smilling like a freak. "Hehe..:)) komawo oppa~" I nodded my head and stood up. "Oppa! Odiga??" i turned around and faced her "Where do you think?" "Your gona skip class again?" she asked. "When do i not skip class?" i asked sarcastically. She then stood up excitedly and dusted her skirt. "I'll skip with you!!^^" she squealed. "No your not. Your mum and dad is gona kill me if they know that their baby daughter is skipping. Now get your to class." i said sternly. With that she knew she had no chance of rebelling and left for class with a sad look. Ahh!~ finally. Lee Chaerin-free..