Chapter 2

"My ultimate fangirl?" "Yea.. your ultimate fangirl:)"
(A/N) Hi guys!^^ i'll probably fast forward this ff cuz i dun noe what else to write..:P all i can think of now is badass Chaerin appearing infront of Jiyong...hehe:)) Here's a new update:)) _____________________________________ "Oppa!!" Chaerin called out and ran to cling on Jiyong's arm. "Ugh! What do you want??" an irritated Jiyong groaned. "Yah! You're seriously a human leech!" Seungri said. "Shut up you Seungrat!><" Chaerin said and slapped Seungri's arm. "Jingyo!~ let's go!^^" Chaerin cooed whilst clinging onto him. "I don't want to go! Leave me alone will you?!?!" Chaerin pouted after hearing him. "Oppa!~" she whinned. "Good luck hyung" Seungri teased earning a death glare from Jiyong. "Come on oppa!!^^" Chaerin said and pulled him away to the school garden. When they reached the garden, Chaerin sat Jiyong down and took out the lunchbox she made for him and started feeding him while he read his book. "Say ah~!" Chaerin cooed while she lifted the spoonful of food to his mouth. "Have you eaten?" Jiyong asked coldly. Chaerin's eye immediately lit up. "See! Oppa!! You do care for me!!^^" she squealed excitedly. "What?? In yur dreams brat.. I just dont want to get scolded by your parents for not taking care of you." he said and went back to reading his book. Chaerin smilled happily even though he was cold with her. She knew that he cared for her...