Meeting the Rest

Bodyguard

" I´m Junho. Your Bodyguard."

Your brain needed some time to register the new information. "How did you know where we were?" you mumbled.

Your body ached and you were getting more and more tired by every second but you needed an answer, where they following you, eventhough your Dad said they would be coming by next week and you had the right to decide if they were the right bodyguards for you or not. Or did you have a GPS tracker in your phone?

"We called your driver, after we had a meeting with your father." Oh you thought, so much for your conspiracy theory... "Actually we just wanted to have a look at you, before we would make the decision of working for father or not. When we arrived, we only saw two of you but we knew you were suppossed to be three. We asked your driver where you were, after telling him who we were. He didn`t knew so I decided to look around the beach a little, finding you, trying to fight of that guy." He talked low and soft, so it was easier for you to understand him.

"How did you knew it was me?" he chuckle a litte at that " Your sisters and you are so often shown with or without on the newspaper, by all the work your father and you do for the community. But actually your father showed us some pictures of you."

"Hmmn....." you answerd. "We are almost there, you can relax now"

"Don`t tell my sisters what happend, tell them I faithed or something. I don`t want them to be afraid."

" It`s not my position to tell them this. That is your choice. But what will you do, when one of those guy tries anything with them?"

You thought about a little " But don`t we have bodyguards now?" You asked him, looking him right in the eye.

He sighed at that answer. Did he decided against the Job offer? He looked you in the eyes for a moment before his sight went straight, something caught his eye before he answered. "It looks like you have." You followed his sight seeing Kim and Sarah standing next to your car, with a tall and bulky looking guy. 

"Y/N!!" Sarah called. Suddenly you felt embarrassed, being carried by a stranger. You started fidgeting again with the result of Junho holding you stronger onto him. "Relax Y/N. Your body needs time to recover" he mumbled in your ear, without Sarah and Kim hearing a word.

"Y/N" Sarah called you again, grabing you arm lighthly, your arms were still hurting but you didn`t move away from the touch. Your face not giving away anything. Still Junho looked at you knowingly. "What happend to you?" Kim asked you.

"I fainted" you stated. Seeing the shocked faces of Kim and Sarah you added fast. " I didn't had breakfast and had not much sleep, I think I went a little overboard. I`m sorry for scaring you two" you said with a smile on your face.

"Oh my god, thats my fault by waking you up and giving you just five minutes this moring! " Sarah stated shocked.

" No it`s not your fault. It´s okay. I could have said no to the trip here, but I wanted to go."

"But..." she Sarah started. "Can we go home now I`m tired." You said changing the subject on purpuse.

"Of course. Come on, let`s get you in the car." Kim said with her eyes on Junho.

He started moving to the back seat of the car. The bulky guy moved a little to the side of the car where he had been leaning on til now, opening the door for Junho and you. "You must be Taec" you stated. On the before grimly looking face came a huge grin which made him look like a school boy in the body of Hulk. "I am" he said. "His name ist Taecyeon" Kim said from behind you. "Taec is just fine" he said with a wink. He is weird you thought. "Okay one of you needs to drive with Khun and your driver in the other car." Taecyeon said looking at the two girls. 

The two of them exchange glaces, before a grin spread over Sarahs face. "I`m taking the second car. Kim can sit in the front. see you at home." Grinning at Kim before taking one last caring look at you.

You didn`t catch any of the exchange of Kim and Sarah. You were to tired. Junho was slipping you in the back seat with a lot of care not moving or hurtin your aching body. When you were seated in the seat, he moved to the seat next to you,steading you.

You tried to make yourself comfortable, moving around in your seat not finding a good position. Before you felt a nudge against your shoulder, looking at Junho, he was just looking at you. You leanded your head against his shoulder. That position was much more comfortable, you moved a little more down into your seat before you closed your eyes. You heard the front doors of the car closing right before the engine started and the car started to move.

"Do you know the way?" Kim asked Taec "I can lead you."

"He knows the way" you mumbled from behind. "How?" Kim asked again. "They had a meeting with dad before" "Why?" "Can we have this conversation when I had a shower and some sleep please?" "Well....... yes of course" there was something in her voice which made you open your eyes looking at her, thinking you upset her, but when you saw her looking outside the window with a slight smile on her face, you thought you just imagined things. Closing you eyes again you started to drift of to sleep. You were almost in deep sleep, when Junho next to you said something. You felt his deep voice rumbling through his body.

" Stop it, Taec."

You opened your eyes, glacing at Taec who had a goofy smile on his face, his eyes where on Junho before they went back to the street. You looked up at Junho who had calm expression on his face. You turned your head to the window recognizing the neighbourhood. You were almost home, complete relaxiation went over your body, closing your eyes again falling in a deep slumber.

 

You woke up when you felt yourself being moved. You opend your eyes, seeing Junhos face from a side angle. "Are we home?" you whisperd. Before he could answer, you heard the voice of your father. "Y/N!! What happend to you? Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Feeling the second time embarassment, because you were carried by Junho, you started to move out of his arms, getting back on your feets. You were relieved that your legs found a little bit of strength back, that you could a least stand. You felt a hand on your back to steady you, glacing to the side seeing Junho standing behind you.

"I`m fine Dad, relax nothing hap......" " We will talk about it in a minute" ...pend you wanted to say, before Taecyeon interrupted you.

You turned around wanting to say something to Taec, but being surprised by not only seeing Taecyeon , with Kim and Sarah standing in foyer, but 4 other guys. You looked at them surprised, where and when did they come from? One of them was as talk and bulky as Taec but having a softer face with brown waves falling into his forehead. Next to him stood a smaller looking male, he had a soft face, lean figur and small eyes, watching everything closely. Behind him stood a guy with darker skin, full lips and dark eyes looking totaly bored. Right next to Taec stood a guy who looked like 19 or 20 having a total babyface with strong eyebrows, but his body looked really fit.

Your eyes turned back to Taec, getting back to the purpuse of answering him that everything was fine, but before you could say something Junho behind you said " You should go to sleep now."

" Yes he is right Y/N. Go to sleep you look really tired." your father said concerned " You two, too. Head upstairs, please. The maids will bring you something to drink and eat. Now off you go." Kim and Sarah made their way to the stairs. You also started to walk to the stairs trying to walk as normal as possible, feeling pain in the inside of your thighs. You musted have pulled a muscle while fighting of Jin. You felt a presence behind you, knowing without looking it was Junho, beeing there in case you were going to fall. You looked at the stairs and took the first steps with so much pain in your legs, that they started to wobble. Junho came to your side puting one of your arms around his shoulders and his around your waist steadying you. You took the next steps before a thought came to your mind, turning around a fast as possible, looking at your father. " Where are Sawa, Erin and Fany?"

"Erin is here in the library. Sawa and Fany went to the dance studio, why?" You tensed. You knew they weren`t in danger. They weren`t alone,there were dance coaches and also other dance students but still you had an uneasy feeling.

"Wooyoung, Minjun, go" The guy next to Taec said, despite his young features having a manly voice.

The bored looking guy in the back and the one wtih the soft face went out the door, right after you heard cars driving of.

You felt a little less tense, turning to the stairs again, sighning. "Are you sure you can make it?" Junho asked you quiet, so no one else heard you. "I have to. My Dad is worried enough and the girls too." "You think too much about he others before you think about yourself." Junho stated, pulling you closer starting to walk up the stairs. You prepared yourself for the pain again, but it didn`t really come, you were floating over the stairs, only your toes touching the stairs a little, from behind it looked like you walked by yourself with a little help of Junho but in reality only he walked the stairs carring you with his arm around your waist. When you were up, he set you down, looking at you expectant. You looked back moving on of your brows up. Gaining a chuckle from him "Well lead the way" Oh yeah... you went to your right to you room, still beeing steadied by Junho. You opened the door and went in, at the sight of your bed you sighend. When you finally lied in your bed you turned to look at Junho who was already on his way back downstairs

"Wait" he turned around "Please don`t tell my father what happend"

"I have too. He needs to know the situation. I understand that you don`t want to tell your sisters, but your father needs to know. A situation like that one today is the reason we are here in first place." 

You thought about what he said for a moment " You are right"

He went to go again, before you made hims top again. "Junho?" he turned again looking at you. "Thank you." A small smile crept to his face "You`re welcome" again turning to go downstairs, closing the door behind him.

You fell back into your bed, trying to get some sleep. But your thoughts went back to Sawa and Fany. Were they really alright? about 30 Minutes later you heard the front door being closed and footsteps on the stairs. Not long after you heard chatting out of the room next to yours. Feeling finally relaxed with the knowing that your family was save, you fell into a deep sleep.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Wuhp an update. I`m really sorry for any missspelling. I read it through, when you find still anything I´m really sorry.... :D