Change

Bodyguard

You came home from a charity ball. You were totally tired and all you wanted to do was sleep. You went in the kitchen to pick up a cold water from the frige before you were heading to bed. Exiting the kitchen you saw that there was still light in the bureau of the house owner. You made your way to the door to see your guardian frowning over some paperwork. You walked in without knocking to see what he was doing.

"Hi Dad" you called him tired but friendly.

Kim Sorro looked up from his paperwork and his eyes changed. A moment ago the were stressed and tired but seeing one of his precious girls coming home from a event without any problems he was relieved. He loved the six girls he picked up from bad backgrounds. He didn't like the way the rich juniors of the highest CEO's of the city were looking at your sisters and you but he knows you weren't dumb. All he could do was protect you as good as he could.

"Y/N" he called  " You look tired. Go to bed an sleep. You have nothing to do tomorrow.

"Appa, look who is talking. You look like have aged about 10 years. Go to sleep too." You whine nicely, what you rarely do.

"What are you doing?" you ask trying to see what the papers say infront of your called Appa.

He lets you see through it and you are surprised to see profiles of scary looking men.

"Who are those people?" You ask curious

Your appa look at you worried and determined. "I'm searching for bodyguards for you and your sisters." He looks you directly in the eyes and you see fear. Fear of you being hurt or even worse.

After Sawa and Kim joined your house it got complicated for your father to watch all of you at the same time and lead a big company. The offers of love, relationships and marriage weren't rare anymore. Just by your different looks men were really intrested in you. You girls had everything there was a cutie, a ybomb or a icequeen.

The CEO's themself were also offering a lot of money to you dad to buy you of the house but your dad wasn't intrested. He wants you girls to be happy the way you are. He doesn't expect from you guys to go to events, balls or programms for him but you want to because you want to show the world what an amazing person he is and what an amazing company he owns. But visiting these events brought some kind off trouble to your house. The juniors of the CEO's weren't happy with the decisions your father and you made.They insited that they were really intrested in you and being in an realtionship with you. You know that it was all lies so you refuse the offers. Knowing that they were intrested in goodlooking playtoys and money.

The started following and stalking you everywhere. It got so bad that you girls didn't want to go out anymore.In the last few weeks the incidents of situations like that grow and your father was afraid that something could happen to one of you or ever worse all of you.

But you didn't find it was a good idea to hire bodyguards for you and your sisters.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea appa" you said honestly

"Y/N-ah it's not because I don't trust you it's just that it's good to know that there is someone watching you girls and brings you home safe."

"I know" you knew he was right " but what about our privacie and friends ?I don't think the will meet up with us, when there is a guy standing next to me looking like he is riping my friends head of."

 

"Yes yes i know but I didn't have any other options. I want you guys to be safe. I already called them. They will be visiting us in a few days to see if the job fits them."


"But what if we don't like them or they will touch us?" you ask getting goosebumps by the thought of it.

 

"Relax I'm taking your opinions into my thoughts too but the final decision is with me" He calmy said.

"Ok appa, we will see how they are. Can I tell the girls?" Already heading out.

 

"Sure tell your sisters" he said already with his thoughts back on the profiles.

You walked upstairs to see what your sisters where up to.