Get of me!

Bodyguard

You woke up after lying in the sun for quite some time. Luckly you had put on some sunblocker before you went to sleep.

If you hadn*t you would probably look like a crab by now. You came into a sitting position and searched for Kim and Sarah.

You waved at them and signaled them to take a walk along the beach. Kim nodded and screamed to be careful.

Careful? Well you were at the beach, there wouldn`t be anything too dangerous except for drowing in the water..

You started walking along the shore, watching the waves hitting the sand and how ships far away drove by.

You thought about your family which grew over the last few years, about your new sister you gained and your father, Kim Soro, who treated you and your sisters so much better than your parents ever had done. You looked back at Sarah and Kim who were now laying on the blanket exhausted from their activities in the water.

You walked further along the shore over a little hill, you were so stucked in your thoughts that you didn`t realized that this part of the beach was more deserted, there were no peolpe around you. But you weren`t all alone.

What you didn`t know was that at the point you were at, Kim and Sarah couldn`t see you.

You were taken out of your thought by a voice, which you knew but weren`t happy to hear it.

"Hello beautiful.." 

You tourned around looking at Jin a son of a CEO who owns next to your fathers one of the biggest company in your Country.

And he was one of the biggest pursuer of you. Thinkig you were just playing hard to get. He fancied himself the most. He was so into himself and his looks that he thought, that he would get everthing with them. 

When you first met him he tried to woo you with his looks and his charm thinking it would be an easy task because he got everything with his looks, but you weren`t buying anything he said then and on every other occassion. Evertime you saw him, he tried flirting with you. You weren`t intrested in men who thought they were better than anybody else and tried to get what they want with looks and money.  But sadly Jin never gave up and tried it everytime he saw you.

"What do you want Jin" already annoyed with his presence, turing away from him and walking back in the direction from Kim and Sarah.

"Oh not much. I just saw a beautiful girl lain on a towl and I couldn`t get my eyes of her." he said looking at you with his best flirtatious smile. 

" What an unlucky girl.´" you shot back, not looking at him, still making your way back to the girls.

" Oh don´t be like that. I know you want me. You are just to scared to admit it! Come on Y/N we would be perfect for each other" he said grabing you wrist, stoping you from walking fourther away from him.

"Let go" you said with a death glare looking him directly in the eyes. your heart stared pounding in your chest. Secretly looking around if some one was around you. You were shocked when you realized that you and Jin were the only once at this part of the beach. You were still behind the hill, so Sarah and Kim could not see you and the position you were in. You had to make it over the hill.

" Oh Y/N" he said seductivley, pulling you closer to him so you were standing flat against his body. " Don`t be like that. I know you want me." he whispered in your ear.

You tried pulling yourself out of his grip with all your strength.  Shanking you hand trying to get it out of his grip around your frist and pushing on his chest to put distance between your bodys.  However jin was stronger than you expected he didn`t move an inch. He pulled you even closer to him and at the same time pushing you forward so you had to walk backwards. He used so much strength that you fell down on your back right at the foot of the hill, pulling Jin with his iron hold on your wrist with you. He landed right on top of you, one leg between yours,his head lying on your shoulder breathing against your neck, giving you goosebumps. But not the good ones.

If this was a cliché love story, you would look in his eyes now, seeing something you never saw before, realizing you hatred was actually love. 

But this wasn`t a cliché love stroy! You tried pushing him off you, tried kicking him in places where it would really hurt.

"Getting feisty, beautiful?" He said , beginning to kiss your neck wandering your ear, your check, stopping right next to your mouth.

"I swear to god get of me!" you screamed, giving all your strength to push him of you.

Jin stopped you with his hole bodyweight on you " be quiet and enjoy the rest" he hushed in your ear before he gave you a sloppy kiss, shutting you up. You screamed into his mouth, regretting it right away because you gave im access to your mouth, feeling his tounge exploring it. You tried pushing off you but Jin pulled both of your hand over your head.

Tears started streaming down your checks, feeling helpless, seeing no way out of the situation. Feeling one of Jins hands traveling down your body to your side, holding your hands with others hand still over your head. You felt his hand groping your sides dangerously close under your breats.  You gathered all you strength and tried pushing him off you with kicking with your legs and wriggling with your legs, with the result off getting against his growing crotch, making him moan into your mouth.

You felt helpless, tears falling even more from your eyes, still trying to free your hand. You already felt bruises bulding on your wrists. You prayed that someone would find you before anything would happen, maybe the girls looking for you, because you have been away for some time, your driver telling you that it was time to go back, anyone to get you out of this position.

Just as you completed that thought you felt the weight lifted of your body completly. "Let go of me" Jin screamd bevor you heard him groaning.

You opend your eyes to see what was happening seeing jin lying a few meters away from you, holding his nose with his hands, which were bloody from the nosebleed he got from being hit from a stranger, who stood right infront of you his back faceing you.

"Do you know who I am?" Screamd Jin at the man "I`m the son of...." 

"I know how you are. A man who doesn`t take no as an answer because he has a rich daddy and fine looks, not careing about other people. Maybe I should call the cops. This was an attemped , I`m sure your father would be pleased with those news about his son" the male infront of with a calm and deep voice. 

" Nobody would believe you I have connections" Jin said trying to play over his fear of the threat the man in front of you gave him. In that moment you snaped out of your stupor you were in. You got angry hearing him say that he could get out of a attemped rate because of his connections. Jin smirked winning at the man infront of you. You looked at the man shielding you from Jin seeing that he looked over his shoulder at you making sure you were alright,not care what Jin was saying to him.

Eventhough you met that stranger just a moment ago, he gave you a feeling of saveness. You slowly sat up looking at Jin.

"And what happens to your connections, when they hear who your victim was?" you said cold " What would they and especially your father say when they hear you laid your hands on one of the daughters of Kim Soro. One of his precious daughters who do so much communtiy services and being nice to everyone and anybody around them? Who would they believe and even more would the still trying to get you out of arrest after hearing who you harmed?"  You sounded arrogant and you hated playing the father card but in this moment you needed to show Jin were the border was. And he went entirely over it.

Jin was speechless and looked utterly afraid from your saver to you and back again. " Y/N?" the man infront of you looked at you over his shoulder. You wished you could see him but the sun blocking your eyesight only seeing his frame. "Yeah?" you asked still surpised that the stranger knew your name. " Do you want to report this incident to the police?" You saw Jin fidgeting. You thought about it. You just wanted to go home save, take a shower and sleep. You signed "No" hearing Jin sigh in relieve " No more talking to me or my sisters you will stay away from us. Any funny buisness, anything that pisses me off. I`m going to call the cops. Attemped is not an small crime so think about your behaviour in the future. Now get out of my sight before I´m changing my mind"

Jin looked at you wanting to say something, but looking at your saviour, he changed his mind got up and walked away as fast as he could almost running from the situation.

Then man infront of you turned in your direction, kneeling down to your eyelevel. Infront of you was a young man around 25 years, brown hair, small warm eyes and a face with a manly jawline. "Are you okay?" he asked you with a concerned voice. You nodded your head feeling tired after this hole situation.

"Can you get up?"  you nodded again. Getting up and almost falling down again, having no strength in your legs. Your saviour catched you before you fell down again, supporting you to stay in a standing position. Your legs felt wobbly. You have used all your strength trying to get Jin off you. Holding you by your waist, your saviour pulled out his phone,unlocking it, dailing a number .

"Taec ?" he said into the phone " I found her. Can you get the other two and the driver ?" he listend to the other person "Taec" on the other line. You felt scared for one second who was this guy and what did he/ they do to Kim and Sarah? You stared feeling uneasy. You thought about getting away from this person, but knowing without his support you wouldn`t even be standing.The man beside you noticed you fidgeting. "Relax" he said to you. Easy for him to say you thought. He still listend to the man on the phone before he started talking to him again "yeah can you drive in southern direction. We are right  behind that hill. We´ll be coming to the street." He ended the call, putting he phone back in his pocket. He looked at you again "Can you walk?"

"Where are we going?" you asked suspicous. " To your car. Back home" he said looking you directly in the eye " now can you walk?" You shook your head no. "Okay. I`m going to lift you up to carry you to the car. Is that alright?" he asked you, not moving before you gave him your answer. "Yes" you said feeling more tired with every second. The man took you bye your back and under your legs by the knees swinging you into his arms. Carrying to the street in bridalstyle. You felt so tired leaning your head aganist your saviours shoulder , holding your arms loosley around his neck. But there was still one question in your head.

"Who are you?" it was more of a mumble but he heard you.

" I´m Junho. Your Bodyguard."