Yes? No? Maybe?

Bodyguard

You walk into your living room to see the girls chating, reading or watching TV.

"Hey ladies" You say and walk to the couch to sit down next to the reading Fany.

"You're back. How was it?" Erin asks with a bored tone, knowing what is coming

"Like always you answer, 'Go out with me will ya' 'come on don't be like that' ' You're kidding right?' 'I will distroy your fathers company' 'You think you are to good for me, look at you you !', Yeah I think thats the main part of it." you say dryly while the others glare at you. Not being pissed with you but with the situation.  

"This , why can't we just be left alone!" Sarah cries out frustrated.

" We can't even go shopping, jogging, eating or anything else outside without being chased and stalked. I hate this!" Fany said outbrusting after putting her book away.

"I know" you say calmly "Which is why daddy is getting bodyguards for us"

 Five pairs of eyes were staring at you.

"He does what?!" Sarah and Kim said in union

"He is getting bodyguards for us, to protect us, so we can live our life as normal as we are used to"

"I think it's not the worse idea.." Sawa says shyly. We looked at her confused " Just think about it" she said "walkin around with a scary lookin guy on the streets not only the junior nubs will leave us alone but also every other guy on the streets. It's dangerous for us to go out without and protection, what if we get kidnapped?"  

Sawa was the last girl to join your family and from all you know her past hadn`t been the best. Her father used her or more likely her sweet appereance and body for busniess deals. And eventhough she was save in her new family she was still afraid to go out alone and going to busniess events. Which is why the thought of a bodyguard gave her a feeling of more protection.

Now five pair of big eyes were looking at Sawa, you knew she was right.

"Okay just lets see how they are, maybe they are kinda fun." Kim says .

"Agreed" "Yeah" "Yes" "Hai" you can only nod. You are not sure if that is the right decision but you will wait and see, like you always do.

You still weren`t happy about the thought of a men walking around with you all day maybe trying anything funny or anthying else but did you have a chocie? Unlike the other girls, you weren`t from a wealthy background. Blackmailing, threats and violence was nothing new to you. You grew up in a world totaly different from the one your are living in now. Your creators ( there was no other words for the people how brougth you to this world) were/are addicted to any kinds of drougs you can imagine. To that your male creator was/is also addicted to gambling, which is why he got a lot of debts on his back. Because of that, you grew up in one of the worst area in your hometown, lowlives , hunger and violence was a normal thing in your dailylife. Luckly you never came in to contact with much violence. Until the day your male creator had the idea to make you e. Luckly before the idea was put in to action, your now father Kim Soro found and saved you. Paying your creators a price they couldn`t say no to. Not that you minded.