Working with INFINITE

Fugitive [HIATUS]

 

~~~’s POV:

 

Three days have passed since I’ve got my new job, thanks to Sungyeol oppa.

On my first day of work, the boys insisted in giving me a ride, which I ended up to accept. They picked me up at 7am and, at end of day – 11pm – they also gave me a ride back to the residence.  Because I don’t want to keep depending on them, on the previous days I took the bus.

Although the boys keep insisting that I’m their personal assistant, I’m part of the staff. My job is to help in every way I can. Sometimes, I give support to the stylist and the makeup artist. Not by doing their work but helping them getting the clothes or other tools, that way we can save some time. I also help with the mounting of the sets and carry equipment. Everyone one is needed in this chore, since there are a lot of things to carry.

One of my duties is to get food for everyone, along with other staff member. She told me that she’s still finishing high school and wants to go to university, but she doesn’t have much money. So, she saw this as an opportunity to make some money. After some time spent together, we began talking to each other, telling more about ourselves. Now we are good friends. On the first day, she explained to me what we were supposed to do. We have to pre-order the food for everyone, or almost everyone - some of them bring their own food. Then, we distribute the food containers to each person and when everyone has finished eating we have to clean everything.

In break time of filming, I take care of the boys INFINITE members. After repeating the dance choreography for a few times, they need to get some rest. Usually, I hand them a towel - for them to wipe their sweat – pass a bottle of water and treat their muscle pain, by putting a plastic bag full of ice on top of the injured place.

These days have been so busy that I wake up at 5am and get to the residence at 1am. Also, because of the time that it takes for me to get from the residence to the filming set, and vice-versa. Sometimes, I feel that I’m reaching my limit and I’m going to collapse. But, then I forget all about it, when I get the chance to see INFINITE perform. When they are in front of the cameras they become very serious about what they are doing and give their best, despite being tired or having muscle pain. Thereby, I mustn’t stop and work hard! In some kind of way, I think that in that way I’m repaying them for all the things they have done for me.

As everyone is working so hard, I’m sure that their MV will come out nice and they’ll have a lot of success on the day of their comeback!

That… reminds me of something that the Director said to me this morning. He told that on INFINITE’s comeback day there will be something never seen before. *It’s going to be a huge success!* he highlighted. He only made me feel more curious about it.

*What is it?* I asked him.

*All I can say is that there will be coming a lot of busy days. So, work hard!* he didn’t even give a hint, just left me wondering all day.

  •  ~~~-ah, I need you here. – the stylist unnie calls me.
  • I’m coming!

I run inside the trolley.

  • ~~~-ah, help me with these outfits. – she picks some of INFINITE’s outfits, used during the shooting, that are upon the table. – I have to move them from here since the shooting has officially ended.
  • Is that so?
  • Neh, the boys are now changing to their daily clothes. – she hangs the outfits.
  • Araseo.

I help her get all the outfits from the boys and hang them.

  • ~~~-ah, I need your help. – the makeup artist calls me from the other corner of the trolley.
  • Neh!
  • Help me package this. – she picks the makeup tools.
  • Ok.

Together we put all the makeup equipment inside its proper boxes and carry them to the van. After that, I decided to help dismantling the set with the other staff members.

 

------------------- End of POV---------------

 

  • Finally!! – you stretch your arms up in the air. – It’s all done!
  • ~~~-ah!

You turn around and see Sungyeol running to you.

  • I’ve been looking everywhere for you. – he panted. – I want to know if everything went well today. – you look at him confused. – Your work.
  • Oh…yes. – you nod. – Everything went well. Thank you for asking.
  • I’m glad to hear that. – he sneered at you.
  • By the way, how is your shoulder? Does it still hurt? – you get closer to him and begin to examine his right shoulder. The one that he complained about during the shooting.
  • I’m fine now. Don’t worry. – he lightly pushes you back.
  • Araseo. – you answer in low voice and pout your lips.

He chuckles and flicks your head to mess with you. Then someone calls you from the distance.

  • Hey, you two!! – you turn your head and see Dongwoo, waving his arms to call your attention. – It’s time to go!
  • Neh! – Sungyeol signs back at him. – Kajja!! – he grabs your hand, dragging you along the way to the van.

You weren’t expecting his sudden move that made you blush. He continues guiding you to the van not letting go your hand. You keep quiet staring at your holding hands and, from time to time, you take a look at his expression.

  • Get inside. – Sungyeol drops your hand.
  • Hmm. – you enter inside and sitting next to Myungsoo, who was already inside along with the rest of INFINITE members. Hereafter enters Sungyeol and the manager starts up the van.

 

--------------

 

  • I’m so hungry! – complains Woohyun.
  • Hyung, we’re almost there. – informs Sungjong. – Please be patient.
  • I can’t wait to try the food. – Dongwoo rubs his tummy.
  • I bet it’s delicious! – says Hoya almost drooling.

*It’s impressive how they still have much energy, after a tiring day of shooting.* you think to yourself while listening to the boys debating about food, except for one. Myungsoo hasn’t said a single word ever since you’ve left the set.

  • Oppa, kwenchana? – you softly ask him.
  • Hmm. – he nods. – I’m just a little tired, that’s all. – he turns to the window to look outside.

*I take it back. Yes, they are tired, very tired. They just don’t show it.*

 


 

Another chapter updated after a long time. 

Sorry for the delay, but I've been busy. =S

Specially, now thqat the school is going to start once again. -.-'

Please, leave a comment.