Tiring Night

Fugitive [HIATUS]

 

As they don’t have the van with them, you have to walk all the way to the dorm.

You and Hea Jong have your arms resting on each other’s shoulders, walking happily (although in zigzags) through sidewalk while the 4 boys follow you from behind still not believing on what they see.

  • So…they are drunk? – realizes Dongwoo after Sunggyu’s explanation.
  • Yes… – Sunggyu sights.
  • Hea Jong-ah? – you call her.
  • Neh??
  • Let’s sing a song!!! – you suggest.
  • Ok!!! – she gets exited. – But which song?
  • Hmm… – you think to yourself. – I know!!!

You whisper something to her. After a few seconds, you begin singing out loud in the middle of the street.

 

Oh she's back

She's back

She's back

She's back

Oh she's back (she's back)

Oh she's back (she's back)

She's back

 

  • They are really our fans~! – giggles Hoya.
  • They look so cute singing our song! – grins Woohyun.
  • Yeah…but at this point they’re going to wake up the neighbors! – worries Sunggyu.

He tries to stop you from singing and you stop singing but continue to make noise as you talk so loud.

 

--------------

 

After a few minutes of walking, you finally reach the building where Infinite’s dorm takes place, enter inside and wait for the elevator to come.

  • Now don’t make noise. Araseo? – forbids Sunggyu.
  • Araseo. – you and Hea Jong answer at the same time softly.
  • Seems like they have calmed down. – comments Hoya.

Hea Jong yawns, her eyes begin closing and she leans against Woohyun. He turns his head looking to her sweet face sleeping against him and thinks to himself *Why do you always come to me?*

He kneels on the floor, puts Hea Jong’s arms around his neck and lifts up again, carrying her on his back. Then she tightens more her arms and takes a deep breath, causing Woohyun to blush.

The elevator arrives and opens doors. You get inside and Sunggyu presses the button corresponding to the floor of the dorm. Doors close. You stare at the buttons with curiosity and, by silliness, you press them all.

  • YAH!!! What did you do? – shouts Sunggyu.

You just smile at him feigning innocence. The boys sight at the same time.

  • Aish…now the elevator is going to stop on each floor! – says Woohyun tiredly, one of the reasons is because he’s carrying Hea Jong.
  • Jinjja! This is the most tiring night I’ve ever had!! – states Sunggyu.

The elevator goes up, stops, opens doors;  then closes, goes up again, stops, opens doors; all that until you reach the dorm’s floor.

You get out off the elevator, walk towards one of the four doors that is down the hall.  Sunggyu opens it and enters inside followed by Woohyun with Hea Jong, then you, Hoya and, finally, Dongwoo.

Sunggyu walks towards the living room and finds Sungyeol seated on the floor watching TV.

  • Hyung? – Sungyeol looks at the time on his phone. – You came back pretty quick! What’s the matter? Are you too old for clubs? – he teases.
  • Yah!! It’s not like that!
  • We had some problems… – Woohyun enters in the living room.

Sungyeol turns his head at him and widens his eyes in shock. He quickly lifts up.

  • YAH!!! Did you kidnap her? Are you crazy? Hyung, you can go to jail! – he panics while pointing at the girl on Woohyun’s back.
  • What’s with the noise? – Myungsoo grumbles while leaving the room.
  • L? They kidnap a girl!! – Sungyeol tells him the news.
  • BWO? – he rolls his eyes at Sunggyu and Woohyun.
  • I told you it’s not like that! – shouts Sunggyu trying to make him listen.
  • This is Hea Jong. – explains Woohyun. – She’s….a little drunk.
  • Drunk? She's not allowed to drink. She’s a minor. – emphasizes Sungyeol.
  • Are you some kind of ert? – teases Myungsoo.
  • We are really telling the truth. – insists Woohyun. – ~~~-ah is also here.
  • ~~~-ah is here? – worries Sungyeol.
  • Where is she? – asks immediately Myungsoo.

Then Hoya and Dongwoo enter.

  • Where is ~~~-ah? – asks Sunggyu.
  • She’s right over there. We had to help her to get off her shoes because she couldn’t do it by herself. – explains Dongwoo.
  • ~~~-ah? Come here! – Hoya calls you from the living room.
  • SHIREO!!!! – you refuse to go and remain sited on the hallway’s floor.
  • Seriously, come here. – he insists.
  • SHIREO!!! – you growl.
  • She doesn’t want to come. – says Hoya to the others.

Sunggyu sights heavily.

  • I go get her. – offers Sungyeol.
  • I go with you. – says Myungsoo.
  • ~~~-ah? – they call at the same time.

You turn around and tilt your head up finding Sungyeol and Myungsoo looking at you.

  • Oppa!!! – you happilly shout and quickly get up from the floor walking towards them.
  • O-Oppa? – Sungyeol stammered thinking that you called him oppa but, in the last second, you turn your way to Myungsoo.

*So…your “oppa” is…Myungsoo” he sadly concludes.

  • Oppa, why didn’t you answer my phone calls? – you grumbled.
  • You called me?
  • You called him? – repeats Sungyeol.
  • Neh…you said to call you when I’m trouble and that’s what I did but you didn’t answer me! – you pout.
  • I’m sorry ~~~-ah but because of “someone” – he emphasizes while giving a look to Sungyeol. – my phone had to be repaired and I don’t have it yet.
  • Jinjja? – you look at him with puppy eyes.
  • Jinjja! - he says softly while patting your head.
  • Yah...Myungsoo! Don’t take advantage from a drunken girl. – yells Sungyeol.

Myungsoo just laughs at his silliness.

  • ~~~-ah, let’s go to the living room. – Sungyeol guides you from behind followed by Myungsoo.

 


 

 

What do you think of it? i hope it made you laugh as much as me ^^

Seriously, when I wrote this chapter I couldn't help but laugh when I imagined the situation.

I find it very funny. xD