A Fast Recovery

My One and Only Butler

Just like to let you guys know, that from this point on, it will be your POV the whole way through to the story, since it's difficult to do it in third person's point of view, since I've never done it before xD I hope you guys don't get confused, and enjoy ^__^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It had been one day since your parents died in the accident, and you hadn't attended school the next morning. That night, you didn't sleep anymore after that 10 minutes of sleep, nor did you do anything. You just sat on the couch in your living room, still in your pajamas. After school, your two best friends, Key and Junghwa rushed into your ramen house, and found you sitting on the couch, staring into space. Key was the first to come over, while Junghwa just stood there, waiting for a response, as Key shaked you, waved his hand in front of your face, to only fail.

"Y - yah, Sooyoung - ah... Gwenchana?" Junghwa trembled, as she remembered how she saw the accident occur the night before. (Junghwa was the one who called the ambulance over, and saw the whole thing)

"My umma rang you yesterday, right?" Key questioned you, even though he knew the answer; he just wanted you to answer, so that he knew you were still alive.

You didn't say anything, but you nodded. Key sighed in relief. He looked around the house, and everything looked empty. He then saw the bag of dough that your parents had bought the night before, and he walked over to it, picked it up, and placed it on the chopping board. "Wahh ~ Baegopa.." Key mumbled to himself, as he started to flatten the dough, squish is around, and loosen it up. 

"Oh! I want some too!" Junghwa beamed.

Key and Junghwa were trying to make you feel better by talking about ramen, but of course, it didn't work. You didn't even listen to them, you just stared into space completely. You were in a different world. After Key had finished making three bowls of delicious ramen, he passed one to Junghwa, put one on the table for you, and saved one for himself. "My ramen cooking isn't as good as yours, but try it, will you?" he asked you.

Of course, there was no reply, but unconsciously from the familiarised smell of ramen, you picked up the chopsticks and began to eat. Whilst you ate, tears strolled down beside your cheeks, and Junghwa and Key couldn't stand seeing you like this. They stayed with you for a while, and then decided to go home for the day, knowing that they could do nothing else to help you (after trying all kinds of different methods).

*I'm going to continue the ramen shop by myself.* you thought to yourself, as you took the dough and started making more ramen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The very next day, when Key and Junghwa came home from school, and decided to check up on you again, they were surprised at how different you were. You were back to being the same old cute and bubbly girl you were, and they were simply amazed at how fast you had 'recovered'. Of course, you hadn't recovered, but what could you do about something that already happened? Nothing, right? So there was no use dwelling on it, and yu had decided to just carry on life as if nothing had ever happened.

Key and Junghwa were happy to see you back to your normal self, whilst you were feeding the customers their deliciously awaited ramen. Each time a customer ate the ramen, they commented on how the taste was different, and how they loved it. You smiled to yourself, and continued working for the day. During the work progress, Key decided to help you make ramen, whilst Junghwa decided to help clean up, and serve the customers. The three of you had an exhausting day.

By the end of the day, the three of you were puffed out. Junghwa said that she had to go home, and you thanked her for helping. Key stayed a while longer, but then as he saw you fall asleep, he put his jacket over you, and then kissed you on the forehead. *Sweet dreams, and I promise I'll be there to protect you from now on.* he thought to himself, as he walked back home.

A few minutes later, you woke up, and saw Key's jacket over you. *Omo. It's Key's jacket. He's so kind..* you smiled to yourself, as you carefully placed Key's jacket on the couch.