Explosions and Explanations of the Future

My One and Only Butler

The very next day, you returned to school, and all your friends welcomed you back. Many pitied you, and you had grown quite fed up with all their sympathy for you. If it weren't for the accident, they'd totally ignore you. You just bowed at them and showed a form of thanks as you passed by. Key and Junghwa were delighted to see you back at school in one piece, and they were still amazed at how fast your recovery was. Life for you slowly began to return normal, and you were slowly recovering more.

After school, you, Junghwa, and Key walked home together, as the three of you lived close to each other. Junghwa and Key decided to walk you home today, and so the three of you continued to merrily walk back to your ramen house. As soon as the three of you were within a few metres from the entrance, you saw someone wearing a suit standing at the entrance, looking at the house. As soon as you were about to go up to the man, or should I say, boy, Key gasped loudly. "You..." he managed to mumble.

The person then turned around, and to your surprise, he looked quite handsome. "Ah, Sooyoung - sama, welcome back." the boy suddenly addressed. (Please imagine 'sama' as a korean word, I have no idea how korean butlers address their 'masters' xD)

You and Junghwa stared at the boy with stupid faces. "D - did I seriously just hear him call me.. a mistress?" you stuttered. 

Junghwa unconsciously nodded, with gaped wide open. Key just stood there, not surprised by what the boy had just said. "Yah.. what are you doing here?" Key suddenly shouted, boiling up with rage.

"Why, I'm here to pick up Sooyoung - sama." the boy replied.

"Why are you taking her? Where are you taking her?" Key bombarded with questions.

"I don't need to answer you." the boy said, with the same old tone with every sentence he said.

"Answer me. Now. Or I won't let you take her." Key defended.

"Stubborn as usual, eh, dongsaeng?" the boy smirked.

Again, you and Junghwa were flabbergasted. "MWOH!?" the two of you chorused.

"Don't address me like that, ever." Key furiously said.

The boy did not answer. "So do you want me to tell you the reason or not?" he frankly asked.

"Tell me." Key stubbornly said.

"Her father was part of a butler lineage, but he ran away to be with her mother. Now, since he has died, and his wife also died along with him, there is no successor for the Park family, now is there? I am simply following orders, and taking Ms. Sooyoung to her new school, house, and everything. Her life will be changed into one that is suitable to become the successor. Of course, she is not the only candidate for this position, but as I said, orders are orders. 

I am the butler that has been assigned to her, and I am just doing my job. So now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be taking Ms. Sooyoung with-" before the boy could finish his sentence, Key butted in.

"You're ing kidding me, right?" Key suddenly burst into laughter.

"What?" the boy looked puzzled.

"Really? You? Her butler?" Key continued to laugh.

"Is there a problem, Mr. Kim, the butler that ran away from our lineage, and even changed his own last name to run away from his fate?" the boy suddenly blurted out.

Key had stopped laughing, and began to turn serious once again. Junghwa gasped. You.. You had no idea what was going on. *My dad? A butler? Key oppa, a butler? This weird boy and Key, brothers? Me? The successor? What is all this about?* you clutched onto your forehead, thinking about all the information that had just been given out, one by one, non-stop. 

"Yah. Shut up." Key said, with no emotion.

"What's wrong with telling the truth?" the boy said.

"I SAID SHUT THE UP!" Key outraged.

The boy just heavily sighed. "Very well. Ms. Sooyoung, shall we?" he held out his hand into the air, revealing a helicopter that was coming your way. 

"W - wait, what's happening? I refuse to go without any information." you trembled to even balance yourself, not knowing what was happening, and where you were being taken.

"Please relax, we are not going to harm you. We are taking you to the life that you deserve, and the life that you should've lived from the moment you were born." the boy said.

"No!" you yelled, and with that, you stomped off towards the entrance of the ramen house.

"Do you not trust me?" the boy suddenly questioned, halting you in your tracks.

"You're.. you're just a stranger, why would I-" you were cut off.

"Who happens to be the older brother of your best friend." the boy finished the sentence, and turned around.

"S - so what? Even if you are his older brother... that has nothing to do with me! I refuse to go along with this. Goodbye." you continued to stomp off.

"There are many people out there that want to kill you; to stop you from becoming the successor of the Park family. Are you really going to let that happen to you? I am not only doing this for my own benefit, but the benefit for you and your family." the boy explained.

"I don't care. As long as my parents are buried together, my life will be pleasant, and I'll have no regrets." and for the final time, you began to walk off into your house.

Key smirked. "I told you." he mumbled.

The boy, about to give up, suddenly then realised that something was strange about the house. He began to panic, and then ran towards you. "GET BACK HERE, NOW!" he suddenly yelled.

You sighed and turned around, "What now?" and then your eyes turned wide.

He was running towards you, like a mad dog. "DON'T. TURN. THAT. DOOR. KNOB." he commanded.

But it was too late. You had your hands on the door knob, and all though you were about to let go of it, the surprise of him suddenly running towards you made you slip your hand, and then twist the door knob. 

*BOOM* 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~