Ch.4

Music to Our Hearts

NOT EDITED

Throughout the whole day you would always have at least one Btob member as a classmate. When lunch came around you were planning on ditching so you could check out your practice room.

Whn you opened the doors you were shocked to find that is was exceptionally beatiful. Everything in the room was white including the window frame that gave you a breathtaking view. Everything was made as if it was to match your taste.

You walked over to the piano and lightly ran your fingers over the keys. You smiled as your fingers glidded over them.

Everything felt so right. From the structure of the room the how you felt as you played a few notes on the piano. You felt as i you belonged.

You sat down as you tried a few notes on the piano before starting one of your most favorite pieces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cq175HNWu0

You closed your eyes as you relish how natural everything felt. As you kept playing the song slowly you began to smile. All the stress from your life was suddenly gone. You were free to be whoever you wanted to be.

What you didn't know was that outside your window sat Sungjae. He was sitting at his usual getaway place when he heard a melody coming from the nearby music room.

His eyes widened when he found you sitting in the room playing on the piano. His breath was taken away as he saw you smile. And then he started to listen to the melody and was shocked. 

Memories started to flood his mind and Sungjae not being able to handle his past stood up. Taking one last look at you, he quickly left.

After you were done relieving your stress you made it back just in time when the bell rang as you walked in the classroom.

From the moment you walked in Sungjae couldn't take his eyes off you. The smile that you wore when you were playing was now gone and replaced with a poker face. You were now a tottaly different person than when you were playing. 

Sungjae had many questions but as he remembered the melody you played. He slowly looked away from you, who reminded him so much of his past.