Ch.2

Music to Our Hearts

NOT EDITED

Since Sungmin's school and yours were close. You didn't have to rush in oder to bring Sungmin to school and would still have time to make way for yours. 

Finally, what stood in front of you were the gates to Anyang; you new school. Throughout the course of a few months the Director of Administration: BoA had already plan out everything for you.

When she attended your old schools talent show she had been blown away by your performance and had almost sign your name for you in all the scholarship papers.

She had been given the opportunity to pick a student herslf that get the full scholarship. And now here you were, Wearing the prestine Anyang School of Arts uniform.

Lucky for you, you had sent Sungmin to school almost an extra hour early in your excitment and what face you was a school with only a few students in it. You quickly made way to BoA's office. 

During your whole trip you couldn't help but be fasinated with all the modern technology and artchitecture. Soon you found BoA sitting in her office. As soon as you walked in she basically almost pounced on you.

"Omygod Hye Su-ah I ca't believe that you're here already! I can't wait for you to start I already have your schedule and your student id ready!"

She quickly haded the items to you.

"Your student id is only needed to enter classrooms and your personal practice room."

"Personal practice room?"

"Oh dear I forgot to explain to you. In our school you are place in a group of people that have the same elective has you. Since you have music as your elective you would be in a group where there electives would be music. The members of the group were put together in oder to help each other in grades and talents respectively. However since you have been a specially assigned student and I have shown proof that you are extremely talented. The school had decided to put you in a new group of students. You are going to be a new member in the group BtoB or you can call them Born to Beat."

As BoA  kept going on and on about the school system you started to become worried about over the fact if your group members would accept you as their new member. Finally, BoA stopped talking long engough to realize your worried expression.

"Hye Su-ah don't worry these kids are sweet and kind they'll just treat you like a little sister."

She gave you a reassuring smile as she call through a intercom for someon named Ilhoon. Ilhoon turned out to be one of the members in BtoB. He had a fun personality and had the quality to make people laugh. However, you couldn't bring yourself to trust him just yet, given the situationn where you're starting  a new live here at Anyang. 

Ilhoon had given you a tour of where you were suppose to go and suprisingly every class you had at least one member of BtoB would be in it. Now you were sitting in homeroom listening to Ilhoon tell jokes has students start to make their way to their own homerooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 2nd chapter is up. I had to do a quick one before work . Leave a comment on what you guys think of the story so far. And in the next chapter you're gonna meet the rest of the BtoB members (including the other main leads.) ^^