Ch.1

Music to Our Hearts

NOT EDITED

BEEP BEEP BE----

The alarm sounded at 5 am and groggily you woke up. With a sigh you quickly wake up to get ready for your morning job. You were getting ready to leave when you passed your brother Sungmin.

 

You brushed your fingers against his soft skin and kissed him on the head before you left for your morning job, delievering milk.

 

Walking in the house you checked to see that the time is 5:45. You quickly cooked breakfast and set the table with a bowl of rice, a few scraps of food left from yesterday night and two cartons of milk that your boss like you have .

You headed to the bedroom that you shared with Sungmin. Laying down next to him you his head lovingly as you remembered the events that Sungmin had to endure at his young age.

As Sungmin was grouping up your mother decided to leave you and your brother in the hands of your father to be with another man. Your father soon became abusive after your mom left. He would driink and beat you as he came home. 

Sungmin would always be by your side and comfort you. He was the reason why you came back home everyday to see your abusive father. Finally one day came to where you reached your limit and ran away from home taking Sungmin with you.

You started to have mulitple jobs to support Sungmin and yourself. And now finally you have a roof over you head, a place where you can call home. It wasn't much but you could manage.

And through everything Sungmin would always stay humble and understanding. He was always your energy pill when you came home and for that you thanked God for giving you such a wonderful brother.

You slowly woke him up to eat breakfast and both of you got dressed for school. Today you would have a new beginning by starting at Anyang School of Arts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Whiteroses here and I just wanted to say I am sooo sorry for not updating for a few months. I had some personal problems but now I had rearranged my life and everything is in order. And for those who were subscribed to my other story Agent K, I am sorry to say that I have deleted that story because I totally had a writers block with that story. Please enjoy this chapter and leave a comment to tell me what you think :)